A week into his presidency and already provoking and international crisis...

A week into his presidency and already provoking and international crisis. Can the UN sanctions the USA terrorist state until the Trump regime crumbles?

The UN is an American puppet you fucking dolt. Just accept that you lost.

UN can't sanction the US, we have a permanent seat of of the security council.

Only one veto of a security council member is needed to stop whatever they're trying to do

Hi OP, I'm going to come into your house one night while you're sleeping and slit your throat.

Can individual sanction the USA? If EU, China, India, Iran, and a few others did, the Trump regime will come to an end.

US can fully self-sustain and thrive if it needed to even if every single country declared the US an enemy.

Gee i wonder (((Who))) is behind this post.

>Never had a meeting outside of NYC
>Effectively sanction the US
good luck.

We have enough farmland and natural resources to self sustain for hundreds of years...

>US can fully self-sustain and thrive if it needed to even if every single country declared the US an enemy.

You don't make anything you dumb burger. All you do is import a lot of stuff to sustain your 400 lb burger fat.

>We have enough farmland and natural resources to self sustain for hundreds of years...

And how would American public reaction once the world sanctions usa and bans travel and US economy goes to shit?

>president does what he promised in his campaign
>everyone flips their shit because this is an uncommon occurrence
when it gets to the point that peope are surprised when a political leader lives up to his word, you know it's time to let the nukes fly

Your memes are weak
You are pathetic

Yep, the sky is falling and will "fall" again during the next "crisis". We've figured it out. Just like the "fretting" the Republicans are doing about Obummercare.

already a week into his presidency and he's already fulfilled promises he campaigned and got elected on

>say a whole lot of dumb shit
>start doing said dumb shit because LE I'M NOT A POLITICIAN ISN'T IT GREAT NOT TO HAVE A POLITICIAN?
>WHOLE FUCKING WORLD TURNS ON THE USA
>surprised people are flipping their shit

Rally up, eat it for about the 2 years it would take to adjust, and be better for it.

>China sanctions USA
>China collapses

>burger calling a burger a burger

Quit koonin

No. We can veto literally anything the UN tries to do.

We're a kingpin in the world economy. We take a hard enough dip, everybody burns bar maybe china. Worst case scenario, we become #2 in a world of shit while a select few hedge fund faggots live in opulence until LARPing protesters cut their heads off in the streets.

Barring access to Americans is a great way for any country to shoot itself in the foot, and if we want in, we've already demonstrated we're not above invading a country and reducing it to salt just for the sake of being a figurehead in a proxy war. Just imagine if we had hard, valid reason that served our own interests and not just globalists at large.

The UN, a big declawed, toothless, neutered bear is gonna get us!

Watch as the UN gets completely dismantled by the USA.

>UN
>relevant

kek

>when your talking points don't work during the election, so you double down on your retarded talking points after the election.
Imagine being a liberal and thinking this will still work only to fail over and over again. Oh well, I'm sure it will work eventually.

>whole world
The smuggest of the EU is comparable of a kid that claim that his bankrupt father is the richest

>mfw americans think they can take on the world

top fuckin kek

>bans travel
Literally nobody cares because no American actually wants to leave the country. Look up stats on American tourism. Very few of us even have a passport. I know I sure as fuck don't want or need to leave this country ever.