Chinese Official says war with the US 'becoming practical reality'

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-donald-trump-war-us-military-official-practical-reality-president-latest-a7550601.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4ZqfEJTGzw
youtube.com/watch?v=D0DbgNju2wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hope suddenly aliens come and fuck every single country on planet

I don't give a shit about China or US

I just want to know what happens to the Jew

Together to smash Murrica

They profit.

>Slovenia's stance
>pic related

>nuclear war starts
>china launches everything they have
>US blots out the sun with AMBs
>none of china nuke even get a chance to leave its own airspace
>US and Russia launch ground invasion of china
>rape of Nanchang 2 electric boogaloo
>millions of chinks dead without a single nuke ever going off

This is the most accurate scenario

Bring it, chinks.

Chairman Cheng will fail!

>Burgers actually believe Russia is allied with them
>literally sanctioning Russia at this very moment

this is what Burgers fear, fight China and Russia comes on top no matter the outcome

we should make a chink burger war general thread

If you're learning Mandarin. Stop.

If you're planning on living in China. Don't.

If you have investments in China. Take 'em out.

If you have friends or family in China. Contact them and tell them to come home.

If you're thinking of doing business in China. Don't.

You guys have no fucking idea how close China is to collapse. Trump has already seen it. Putin has already seen it. China is done for. Trust me. China will start breaking apart THIS VERY YEAR as soon as Trump starts putting some pressure on them. And by 2018, the PRC will be no more. The PRC will implode. China will collapse. China will be balkanized. China will be a chaotic wasteland where a huge chunk of the population will starve to death. China is finished. If you live on the West Coast, you can expect a huge flood of Chinese refugees in the coming years. China is RIP. Mark my words.

if you 2 anons are still here.

China is collapsing.

China is on the verge of imPLOsion!

Let me tell you something about China.

China has had 83 dynasties. That is 83 different governments. That is 83 different revolutions. That is 83 times when the people overthrew a government and established a new one.

Lemme tell you something else about China. The history of China is violent ASS FUCK. Every single time a new dynasty was established, TENS OF MILLIONS of Chinese people got slaughtered or starved to death. Every single time a Chinese dynasty collapsed, A QUARTER OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION DIED, because the Chinese population was always the biggest in the world. In the history of mankind, more Chinese people died than all the other peoples of the world COMBINED.

Only an idiot who has never studied Chinese history thinks that China has 5,000 years of uninterrupted history. Those thousands of years were chaotic and fragmented as fuck. China has always been a chaotic dog-eat-dog Battle Royale clusterfuck. Listen to what I have to say...

China is on its last legs.

China is so damn close to collapsing.

But you wanna know what's stopping it from collapsing?

Answer: Chinese people know better than anyone the nature of China. The nature of China is to collapse and be reborn, again and again and again. But the process is extremely painful. Every single dynasty in China's history follows the same pattern. Let me use a 90 year dynasty as an example. The first 30 years is spent suppressing its rivals. The next 30 is a golden age where people thrive. The last 30 years is spent preventing its inevitable collapse, and the entire population suffering and revolting.

I'm sure it'll work out well for the chinese.

The PRC's golden age has already passed. China's collapse is inevitable. But Chinese people are so afraid of the inevitable chaos and suffering that they're willing to prop up the dying beast that is the PRC and are willing to tolerate all the bullshit that their government feeds them in order to prevent China's destiny of collapsing from coming to fruition. Chinese nationalism is like the duct tape that's preventing the shitty broken-down PRC machine from falling apart. China is desperate, but fortunately (for them), the Chinese people are blinded by nationalism.

But it's futile...

Everyone whose specialty lies in China knows that China's time is up. Every political scientist knows that China's time is up. Trump knows it. Putin knows it. Every single foreigner that works or makes money in China knows it. Trust me, I know China, and I know that China's time is up. I know that Chinese people are in for a world of suffering. China is the most predictable country in the entire world. China has one of the longest histories in the world, but its entire history is a repeating cycle, going through the same things, making the same mistakes, again.. and again.. and again.

Those who KNOW, already KNOW.

Why do you think China is being so aggressive in the SCS? Desperation.

Why do you think Japan is militarizing again after more than 70 years? Preparation.

Why do you think the US is installing a missile defense system on the Korean peninsula?

Why do you think Trump is slowly creating a rift between the Russo-Chinese alliance?

Why do you think Trump is targeting China's economy?

China is RIP.

The Chinese people are in for a hundred years of suffering. It's their fate.

many yellow jews will die

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

...why?

Just imagine burgers emotions, when our troops will land in Alaska

Not if I fuck them first

This.

Chinese are only good at killing other Chinese.

Isn't China in danger of a civil war?

>invading China

have fun invading a mountainous country with a population of 1bil

this is the equivalent of invading the soviet union expect they have ten times the manpower to throw at you

Most likely scenario is they'd just bomb the shit out of China and destroy it's infrastructure and factories, not straight up invade it

Sup Forums... what have we done?
We should've realized we were messing with powers beyond our comprehension!

i know the war is happening
>i was in the war

You people got your shit pushed in by Chechens.

TWICE

Alaskans would eat you alive.

So you are planning on fighting a war of attrition, while your cities are bombed to shit and your people are slaughtered, your women are raped by hordes of foreign invaders?

Your county didn't last two minutes against the NVA.

Ours kicked ass for 15 years and then left.

>Us reduces chinks to a pile of rubble
>glasses them to ensure they die
>in desperate attempt chinks launch all nukes
> all of them either dont detonate or fall in the ocean
>mfw

How long did the war last? Who wins?? Fucking tell me! REEEEEEEE

Just remember. We did it for teh lulz.

>>nuclear war starts
>>china launches everything they have
>japan gets fucked
>US turns most of China into smoking craters
>blows up 3 Gorges Dam because fuck chinks
>Russia "liberates" some of western China
>USA goes home and fires up the BBQ

fixed

probably a little early for that

Checking in Romanian bro

>western China
>implying we need 50 million churka-uyghurs

still here. can you answer my last question?
Basicaly how much does russia trust china and shit?

No, but there is a hope relations will be better. Russia could become 2nd world if they try with our help.

USA - 58,315 dead
VC - 65,000 civilian dead, 444,000–1,100,000 military dead or missing

Yeah, I think it worked out pretty well.

>implying we weren't BBQing the whole time
You have to go back.

Remember when Sup Forums thought trump was the anti war candidate.

THis one

>lol Mao i posted it again!

Keep shilling for this China-Russia alliance

It ain't gonna happen tho,Sino-Russian relations have always been tense even when both countries were communist.

Now with Trump in office I bet that Putin would rather be allied with a true super power

>The Chinese people are in for a hundred years of suffering. It's their fate.
vanity and arrogance you ruined ... you alredy losing party just while do not understand it.

I think a lot more than they Trust the US

>a war never meant to end was never won
big shocker dude

Doubt it.

>only war US lost in
>chinks use it to the last breath

pathetic as fuck you bing ling ming ching go eat some doggies

you are l8 to party. druids and ayylmaos are our fucktoys

>After Oghuz becomes the khan, he goes to steppes by himself to praise and pray to Tengri (Sky-God). While praying he sees a circle of light coming from the sky, there was a supernaturally beautiful girl in the light. Oghuz falls in love with the girl and marries her. He has three sons which he names Gün (Sun), Ay (Moon) and Yıldız (Star). Later, Oghuz goes hunting and sees another supernaturally beautiful girl inside a tree. He marries her and has three sons which he names Gök (Sky), Dağ (Mountain) and Deniz (Sea).
>While praying he sees a circle of light coming from the sky

1billion* you do for slave labour in gulags

Ye but is it enough for them to go step into a china America conflict?

You seem really butthurt at America right now. You mad because we won't let you subhuman niggers into our country? I hope you're one of those faggots who went home and is now stuck in your shithole of a country because Trump kicked you out.

Now go join ISIS so Mattis can drone your family, and you can watch as your sisters skull is crushed by your concaved home after we drop a bomb on it. Then fuck the corpse because its the only pussy you'll get that isn't connected to a fucking goat.

i never said you guys would keep the chinks that lived there

breh, its hard to BBQ while flying a B2 on a night raid over China
don't be dumb

>Sino-Russian relations have always been tense

Not such as Russia-American

Why will it happen though?

Will war really happen? Im scared.

you do know that china has hypersonic weapons that can nullify the us air defence
meaning you wont be alive to have that barbecue

You don't know what first second and third world refers to do you

THE BBQ NEVER STOPS YOU FUCKING SPIC

>VPN flag

You know chinese hate you as much as america right?was it not clear to when they sided with america and broke your alliance?or when they where willing to go to war with you?or when they fucked your Vietnamese allies just to spite you and create their own puppet states at Cambodia?
Chinese only care for themselves, a few of them even care for their families and that is fucking it,they have no allies,they even hate each other,they the to death of all that isn't chinese is only gains for them

youtube.com/watch?v=o4ZqfEJTGzw
>oops there goes the entire chinese fleet before it ever makes it to international waters
youtube.com/watch?v=D0DbgNju2wE
>oops there goes all your chinky missiles too

China is the enemy of civilization.

>Independent
>South China Morning Post
>Liu Zhen
>NO SOURCE for the comment
>NO ARCHIVE LINK

Into the trash it goes. Stop shitposting your clickbait on Sup Forums

This is the second MUH CHYNA WW3 article on Independent based on the exact same SCMP hysteria article about a comment made somewhere on the opinion section of a Chinese government website that has never been sourced.

The last time they talked the same bullshit and just quoted a "more likely" phrase from the same SCMP article.

>putin allies with usa
>they fuck china
>5 years later
>usa fucks russia

i think putin isnt a fucktard m8, what you think?

And Americans have mind control satelites...
Achmed please keep it sensible.

im with you.... you fucking brain damaged amerifat

Cant you understand english ? im supporting america here
I hope you get terminal cancer you disgusting piece of shit

Death to america. Take back constatinopel, north africa and alaska.

>spic
fuck off nigger, i'm probably more white than you fagit

Yeah.
For all our dick measuring in these two threads, it's all just patroitic speculation
The most likely scenario in my mind is that Russia sides with China, bringing along NK.
NATO would have to get involved at that point, even if they didn't want to because the prospect of a Ruso-Chinese alliance being the only power left after the US got defeated is a terrifying prospect.
As to who would win, I don't know. Also I realise the irony of calling attention to all this speculation, right before I do my own.

Wrong.

This. I'm too young to die

>catcha silo calle

it should be america, with brits. And the EU with russia and china.

>Russia lands in Alaska
>Phones back to Moscow
>Hears static as Russia is a plume of radioactive ash

Every step you take on American land will be one city, Japan attack a military base and we nuked two of their largest cities and burned the rest down. Wanna try again?

its okay just stay in your basement masturbating to chinese cartoons and you will be good

so you actually think modern air defence systems can stop mach 15 or mach 20 weapons?
just stop,there will not be a us when thats done
actually this delusion of americans is perfect that the chinese nukes cant reach them
it will mean more americans will be out in the open to be roasted by nukes

>says the leaf chink

Your country is a chinese colony

>have fun invading a mountainous country with a population of 1bil
The majority are poor pacifist people oppressed by the peoples liberation army (basically a militia). If USA decided to invade it would trigger a massive china civil war.

>yfw actually wiped out filthy burgers

Don't be. War is fun!

its for real man. i know you might be sad when america is a nuclear wasteland, but think of the bright side: no more world policeman fucking every region of the world up

should be russia standing side by side with its new american allies facing the disgusting chink aggression and making the far east great again

>evrything to get inside a less shitskin country then your own.

You arabs realy are cockroaches

>americans fighting about who's whiter are so entertaining

>However, Chinese President Xi Jinping has also recently called for the reduction of nuclear weapons.

>ahh yesuh waito man, plz disarm da nukes fah world peace

lol not gonna happen chinks. you fuck with us, all your cities get nuked

Not really but comparable

What you don't understand is that the right wing resurgence is sponsored by Russia thus we can reach the conclusion that Russia itself has switched from the left to the right side of the political spectrum.
After all these decades it looks like the US-Russian situation might get better.

On the other hand the communist chink party wouldn't associate itself with a right wing leaning country such as Russia

Tbh there wouldn't be any war due to internal civil war in China after the first bombardments

triggered amerifat spotted

i hope someone drops some nukes to israel accidently while all shit is happening. they got nearly no landmass anyway, one nuke is enough.

thats whats scary. I dont think china has the means to bring global armagedon the way russia can. thats why i dont mind americans and china duking it for the lols since america will probably be the first to make a move.

As long it remains russia vs china nothing happens to the rest of the world hell we could argue that a lessening of american influence could reliefe some preasure from the middle east and shit (but thats another discussion im not in the mood to have).

If we know about this the CIA knows for at least 10 years and countermeasures are in effect... right now america is most defenitly the best at war.

Not at all. No one trusts the chinks. They're shady fuckers who rip everyone off. Hong Kong chinks are a different breed then inland chinks, and they have a little shred of credibility, but pretty much every nation wants to purge inland China.

The big factor in this war, is where exact China gets it mass amount of troops from. Inland chinks have subhuman IQ's. They can barely figure out how a fucking wheel works, let along operate a firearm. Go ahead and stick drone controls in their hands and watch how fast that thing falls from the sky. Their army is full of retards. And it war with them wouldn't be fought on the ground. It'd be purely Naval and Air Force battles.

Russia is not that big of a factor into this supposed war, because Vlad really only wants 3 things in life. Ukraine, Antarctica, and to be left the fuck alone. Thats all he wants.

We can help provide him Antarctica in exchange for oil rights after he drills it up (Vlad sells us oil for cheap, using our Dakota Alaska Pipeline for transport). And we provide him 20% of our Uranium for his nuke collection.

China provides them shit steel. Their #1 import is scrap, and their #1 export is dogshit steel (pic related). Once PA Steel gets a firm foothold into the steel market, China will be hurting big time. No one wants to deal with the chinks, when they could get US quality steel and not be ripped off like user in the pic.

Lol, they'd probably start with you.

So when will we know shit is about to go down? Immediate stop of exports from China?

I need to get my fucking replica shoes damn it! An the more their rmb drops the better for me right now.