Redpill me on Napoleon Bonaparte

redpill me on Napoleon Bonaparte

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_blacknobil.htm
blacknobilityterror.com/
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_blacknobil01.htm
themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/new-world-order-creation-of-the-venetian-black-nobility-and-committee-of-300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did he wrong?

when will manlets learn?

basically a commie 100 years earlier

Leo Tolstoy shit all over him in War and Peace

jewish puppet

King Cuck. Wasn't even French (he was Corsican)

Released Jews from ghettoes throughout Europe, great man.

rothschild pawn, concert of europe was basically EU 19th century edition

He played European domination on hard mode (France) the madman. Was a good effort.

Antichrist

He took the Freemasonic French revolution and turned it into something more wholeseome. The (((anglos))) backed by the Rothschild's seeked to destroy him for his entire career. He was the physical manifestation of Romantic European thought, a true Great Man.

retards
Tolstoy was an asshurt hippie

the first 5'6 manlet to shitpost on bodybuilding forums,fell into madness after getting banned and went on a rampage

>more wholesome
haha. Yeah right faggot, you can place the start of all of our problems on both the revolution and napoleon.

Single most influential leader in European history besides Hitler.

Our last hero

He abolished the Revolutionary government, ended the Terrors, made peace with the Church, and reinstated a monarchy (his).

Would be considered the greatest man of all time had he been born an Anglo. Alas he was French, and so the Anglos conspired to destroy him.

Only one of the Rothschild clan supported him, financial documents of the time clearly show the rest of them were all for the Duke of Wellington, and I would even go so far as to say the UK would be speaking French right now and eating runny cheese were it not for their support.
(SOURCE: Rise of the House of Rothschild, and Reign of the House of Rothschild, by Baron Corso).
I can find no sound basis for any claims they "crashed the stock market when Wellington won", that source has been discredited.

I now consider the entire clan to be a pedo cabal of hand-wringing scumbags though, since WW2.

that's not how it works. The rothschilds are only one of many jewish banking families that had been in power for centuries. The rothschilds played both sides, they did everything there. The goal was to destroy europe and create conditions favorable for a united europe, which they succeeded at. None of our current problems would be possible today without the revolution, napoleon and the wars that resuled.

Napoleon unintentionally created an opportunity for Rothschild to cuck UK. They weren't in cahoots.

When he let the jews integrate.
Other than that and invading Russia in winter, he was a fucking genius.

I have heard this argument before but I am thinking that the American Civil War was another example where many families were split on the issues of the day, just like many families now have fallouts about Trump vs Hillary.
Arguably the Rothschilds could have easily accomplished the endgame (complete European dominion with a view to global dominance) you describe were they ALL for Napoleon, but financial history (the actual banking documents and the letters sent to heads of state) shows this was not the case.
Great care was taken not affect the rate of exchange when supporting Wellington.
My take on this is that at this point, most of the family remembered their humbler past and opted NOT to support Napoleon, the youngster who did support Bonaparte was considered an idealistic upstart.
Rothschilds have no honour to speak of nowadays though, luxury and pomp have turned them into monsters.

If he didn't spread French revolutionary thought all over Europe a lot of terrible things could be avoided.

Degenerate, just like most other Frogeaters.

yes they were lol

I know there's no reason for you to accept my argument at face value, but I'm telling you you're wrong, it's not actually that complicated. They were in full collusion, they were much more organized and powerful than you think. Do more research yourself if you actually want to figure this one out because I guarantee you that you're wrong, my friend.

In the 70's a general named Bokassa made himself Emperor of the Central African Republic and modeled his coronation after Napoleon. He was deposed a few years later.

Greatest European ever.
But Sup Forums loves a failed Austrian painter who shot himself because it reminds them of themselves.

I am willing to listen as I once shared your viewpoint but found the actual historical documents showed them (well, the vast majority of them anyway, if we disregard the young Bonapartist rebel) in a different light.
Could you recommend some decent sources?

He made many of the learnings of the enlightement a reality. I don't see how this translates to ruining europe. If ending serfdom and creating an educated populace means ruining europe to you, then sure. Also the nobles of europe were as behind times as mainstream media is right now, that's why napoleon was able to defeat them.

That's the guy who had a vast collection of wigs (millions of $$$ worth) and a BEE-SKIN COAT, he is on another level of insanity.
How many bees do you have to kill to make a bee-skin coat?

They were funding the British war effort against napoleon.

>Also the nobles of europe were as behind times as mainstream media is right now, that's why napoleon was able to defeat them.
This is important to all the reactionary monarchist types on Sup Forums. The nobility of Napoleon's were degenerate retards.

*napoleon's times

well I'm not sure what you consider a decent source but here's stuff on the black nobility, I'm sure you've heard of them but they're important for understanding this. They're the overarching planners, largely in the shadows and extraordinarily powerful - enough to create and influence every event you can think of.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_blacknobil.htm
blacknobilityterror.com/
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_blacknobil01.htm
themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/new-world-order-creation-of-the-venetian-black-nobility-and-committee-of-300/

He was Italian, that explains his power

Must give you some relief to blame all your failures in life on an inbred family.

Thats just lame, maybe you guys should entertain the idea that the carriage has no driver instead of making such convoluted theories.

Like, if the Rothchilds were in league with Napoleon and had ordered him to lose why not starting buying bonds months before instead of only a few days after the battle.

He liberated the Jews, elevated them to equal status, everywhere he conquered.

They wrecked his empire in less than 2 decades,

Proof that you can be Jews' best friend, or you can go full Hitler, the (((Rothschilds))) et al will fucking rek you every time.

- ended the french Revolution
- reconciliated the church and the state in France
- modernized institutions both in France and in the rest of Europe
- helped revolutionnize military organization
- birthed the concept of meritocracy
- is at the root of european proto nationalism (development of french nationalism under its authority and nationalism of other europeans against him)
- tried to recreate the Roman Empire but failed

All the stupid theory like him being a jewish puppet are utterly /x/ tier retardation.
Overall a great man even if he bled France badly, the biggest problem with Napoléon is like with Hitler: the fact they failed will always let a bitter taste.

Seen the biblio stuff before, there IS some decent reading there but a lot of it is tinfoil-grade. David Icke and Fritz "meth-head" Springmeyer are not really reliable.

With the greatest respect, I was really looking for conformation of your assertions that every member of the Rothschild clan was wanting a global state and fully supported Napoleon at that point in history - sources which would contradict the ACTUAL DOCUMENTS sent by them in relation to Bonaparte's plans, which are reproduced in great detail in Baron Corso's work.

most people rallying agaist him are just sucking the dick of the eternal anglo. Honestly we just need a "Greatest Story Never Told" for him and all the Wellington propaganda falls by the wayside.

>The "friendly and fraternal" cooperation with France—according to Bokassa's own terms—reached its peak with the imperial coronation ceremony of Bokassa I on 4 December 1977. The French Defence Minister sent a battalion to secure the ceremony; he also lent 17 aircraft to the new Central African Empire's government, and even assigned French Navy personnel to support the orchestra. The coronation ceremony lasted for two days and cost 10 million GBP, more than the annual budget of the Central African Republic. The ceremony was organized by French artist Jean-Pierre Dupont. Parisian jeweller Claude Bertrand made his crown, which included diamonds. Bokassa sat on a two-ton throne modeled in the shape of a large eagle made from solid gold.

Absolute madman

Bonaparte used the jews to advance his political agenda against the ottomans (he dreamt about repeating the Alexander conquests and reach India) and for funds just like he made a declaration of love to Islam when he was in Egypt.

The ultimate goal of Napoléon when it came to jews was like everything else: controlling them directly and this something you find in every aspect of Bonaparte policies.
He wasn't really dogmatic when it came to ideology (that why he went from from corsican independantist, to jabobin to pure absolute autocrat), what mattered was the opportunity something would open.

Also he went full antisemite in 1808 with a set of loaws and in his memoirs of 1817 he said:
>" jews are evil people, cruel and cowards"

This so much.

Bonaparte despised being seen as a politician but he was politically cunning and knew how to use certain people to help build his empire. And if anyone double crossed him he paid them back two fold.

He was a degenerate cuckold and his wife Josephine regularly cheated on him all the time. Great commander though no one can take that away from him

This too. He was the best thing about the revolution but it was all for nothing thanks to the Anglo