China military official says war with US under Donald Trump 'becoming practical reality'

america about to get BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YMTZMdWVG1Q
youtu.be/eGs_dcXt-3k
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJMicm1606747
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There already a thread for this Buzzfeed tier fakenews in the Catalog you fag

That's sad, China is good.

good...

then it will finally be india's ( greatest country on earth blessed by god in heaven ) to become the global superpower

Is that a harem of traps or is that the Chinese military?

Fuck off. I just got a job there.

Bet you we don't.

A war would be fantastic. Nature has a war of culling the weakest members of the herd, and since humans have somewhat conquered nature, it's up to us to fulfill that responsibility. These leftist liberal faggots that can't discern they asses from their elbows in regards for whats best for each race of humanity, need to go. The strong members of the right will carry on and pick up the pieces.

terrible strategy on china's part. if china continues to grow economically and dwarf the US GDP it will basically win a war effortlessly, possibly even without physical altercation. but at this point their economy is not only vulnerable but at a perfect tipping point where real physical and economical combat with the US could have china plunging back into balkanization and depression.

i'm assuming this is just tough talk in response to trump's tough talk though, china hasn't acted recklessly or thoughtlessly in a long time.

>A war would be fantastic. Nature has a war of culling the weakest members of the herd

They won't be pushing that once we join forces with our Russian pals.

Fuck yea bitches shit is happening. I'll happily join the military if it means I get to shoot some dirty dog eaters in the face.

>Chinese military history

come get some you fucking slants

>Chinese Military
>Powerful

I saw one user's post claiming when he went to China local Chinese citizens told him that the military was only there to make the country look good. They still use old weapons from Pre-1940 newer then North Korea but older then the US's weapons.

Why do you think they only have 3,000,000 troops?

Wasn't there a Chinese general that once said that winning a war against America was impossible because in America there's a rifle behind every blade of grass?

WW2 killed off most of the good Germans

Burgers btfo

>all the brave, able bodied young men get slaughtered by machine guns and shrapnel
>the disabled and cowardly live on
Doesn't sound too good to me.

>People actually think that China could at all btfo the USA when surrounded by Russia,Japan, and the UK

>Qin
A powerful red-haired Caucasoid from the Western frontier uses Western inventions such as the chariot to invade the East and conquers all the yellow-skinned submissive Mongoloids and rules over them. He institutes strict laws and standards throughout his empire to dominate and control his subjects and this leads to the Chinese cultural identity.

>Han
Chinese Mongoloid peasants rebel and oust their Caucasoid masters and make a peasant their supreme emperor. Thanks to all the technology and culture brought to them by their Western conquerors, the Chinese experience a golden age.

>3 Kingdoms
Constant warfare between a bunch of peasants who want to be emperor. Someone writes a bullshit novel about them 1000 years later making them superheroes.

>Sui then Tang
A northern Turkic people called the Xianbei conquer all of China. Tang is another golden age where Western culture is prevalent. For instance, the beauty standard is imported from Caucasoid Turkic northerners and fat lewd chicks are seen as the ultimate sex symbol.

>Liao then Jin
Northern steppe warriors invade and conquer half of China and enslave the Chinese population.

>Song
The remaining southern half of China.

>Yuan
Founded by Genghis Khan (who had red hair according to historical documents) and his Mongolian descendants. They first conquer Jin, which is already foreign-occupied, and then they conquer Song and rape all the Chinese women. Chinese are relegated to the lowest social class in the multi-ethnic Yuan empire.

>Ming
Chinese peasants rebel and oust the Mongols. They once again make a peasant their supreme emperor.

>Qing
Northern steppe warriors called the Manchu invade and conquer all of China and subjugate the entire population. They force all Chinese men to shave half their head and massacre 30 million Chinese.

>Modern
Japan defeats Qing in a war and liberates the Chinese from 300 years of Manchu domination. Later, Japan weakens the KMT, and Communist peasants take over China.

With their one aircraft carrier? I don't think so.

This though. China talks a lot of shit, but if it goes to war with ANYONE, especially a superpower like the U.S., it's going to open a can of worms with several other countries that it just wouldn't be able to handle.

America would get hurt. Several countries would get hurt, and China basically wouldn't be China when it's all over. [spoiler]I'd cross my fingers for occupancy by someone who deserves it, like Japan, but that's unlikely. [/spoiler]

>You were born to late to explore the earth,
>You were born to early to explore the galaxy
>You were born just in time to wipe out US imperialists with our narrow-eyed bros

indescribable ignorance on the burger's part. taiwan is an existential issue for china. it's non-negotiable

They are going to wipe you next.

War in modern times is 100% impossible because everybody is scared of nukes

do you just parrot everything you hear on npr

They are living pretty densely, it won`t be difficult to wipe them too

>you were born just in time to exterminate sub-human mongols

How fucked are you that you're supporting the fucking chinks in this contest?

I get America hatred but get your head out of your fucking ass.

It would be non-negotiable if the chinks had anything to back up their talk

no, i'm chinese. you wouldn't understand

vas a casarte con una china?

Fulfil your destiny as mongol rape babies and get evacuated from the planet along with the nasty subhuman chinks

ignorant meth addicted anglo

>as mongol rape babies
>t.56%

>chinese military
>good

youtu.be/YMTZMdWVG1Q

youtu.be/eGs_dcXt-3k

1.4 billion men, women and children are willing to die for it

Hate to tell you this, but as a former military man myself, I can confidently tell you that the Chinese military is hot garbage. They honestly have no idea what they're doing outside of looking good for parades.

I've seen more aggressive and competent female Marine recruits at Paris Island than 99% of the men in the Chinese military. Their supposed 'special forces' training is tamer and even less functional than my entry level infantry training package.

Insatiable autism.

>america about to get BTFO
What the chinks gonna do? Zerg rush across the pacific?

with what? emus?

Many Chinese people don't like their government.

lol good luck gooks

That was General Isoroku Yamamoto.

this is true. but taiwan isn't a gov't thing. in fact, we'd overthrow the CCP if they didn't do anything about taiwan

4,000 APCs
>4,000 APCs
4,000 APCs
>4,000 APCs

>america about to get BTFO
Not likely.
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

I think the Trump administration is working on it. Shadilay!

>t. 16 year old canadian

sit down retard. you won't be saying that when the gooks literally start gunning down your family.

>African shitholes don't even want to buy ching chong ding dong military exports because they end of crashing and killing high ranking officials every other day

Top laff. ROC: Rising when.

>1.3+ billion people in China
>Less than half of a percent enlisted in the military
>Still uses relics of bygone eras despite jewing Africa for years for natural resources
>Has been historically fucking garbage at warfare
>Trump is being all buddy-buddy with Putin

>Chinks seriously think they can potentially take on two of the most intimidating military superpowers of the modern era

>tfw America fucking slaughter the chinks, find their houses and rape their families and denys war crimes at the U.N. because we can

They're shitting bricks right now

>tfw I get to participate in a second round of rape of nanking

can't wait to start playing chinese dominoes and destroy the manufacturing capacity of the termite-brained rice gnomes

Obviously.
They've weaponized their animals, emus are the shock troops, drop bears and funnel webs for ambushes, crocodile for amphibious assaults.
shits crazy

Russian/NATO axis against China in the pacific rim would be great if China was actually threatening enough to mandate it.

As it stands, USA could curbstomp them in a weekend and be back in time for the bank holiday monday celebrations.

all that's doing is galvanizing support behind the CCP

>war with china
>china tries to side with southern countries like mexic to setup up bases to attack the US
>our southern border wall gives a huge military advantage pre-emptively
>4D chess

>whelp, the russia stuff didn't work
>what else you got?
>how about a pedophilia scandal?
>it's been done to death
>hmmm, we could say CHINA wants to war
>absolute gold

>this is what a retard sounds like

China's military power is nowhere near the US's you tard. What makes you think they won't get completely annihilated?

How China can beat the US in a war: Draft everyone.

Quantity has a quality etc etc

Meanwhile Blizzard sucks Chinese cock with their chingchong new year events

So will CHYNA be the 51st State with 6 gorrillion electoral votes?

damn. i surrender

>all the strong, intelligent, able bodied males sent to their deaths
>leaves the weak and worthless and do nothing women
>>>culling the weakest

>China still doesn't realize we can disable all of their electronics from space

more blood for the blood god.

reminder japan (pop 69,000,000) colonized china (pop 517,000,000)

>litterally the reason we're so well equipped is to stop both russia and china at the same time if they were to war with us
>we've been prepared for this for decades
>their only option is nuclear war
>would get absolutely annihilated while their missiles would be shot down
>california may be the only collateral

China is beyond bluffing.
They're setting their assholes wide open for trump to fuck them because any idiot could figure this out.

are they insane?

in one vs one conventional warefare, we win. they have zero force projection. Occupying them would be impossible but blockades and sanctions would starve them out.

thats just 1v1. If US goes to war, the entire anglosphere goes to war with us. India 100% joins as they have long standing feuds against the chinese

with repaired relations with the russki's, there is no alliance.

china would be 100% fucked or it would go nuclear

No, fuck you. We can easily live without American goods, but without China we're finished.

Sweet can't wait.

How good are chinese at swimming?
or will they use catapults to throw them across the ocean?

Sino-Hispano Union when?

>A war would be fantastic. Nature has a war of culling the weakest members of the herd,

I hope you're ready to say goodbye to Canada then.

the second video number 8, so the argument is because the U.S soldier wears $18 thousand dollars worth of equipment and the Chinese soldier wears $1,500 means they are weaker??? is this implying a single U.S soldier is more deadly and efficient than 10 chink soldiers

Where do you think the Koreans learned how to Zerg Rush?

Thank you leaf.

>implying the rest of the anglosphere actually contributes anything

sage

sweden will side with china and force all white men over the age of 1 minute and up to the age of 100 to march to china. Once their they will be shot by the swedish army MP's who will also kill themselves.

in light of this china will surrender to the usa and sue sweden for the cleanup of their men.

Pooper power

india's ( greatest country on earth blessed by god in heaven )
nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJMicm1606747

now. your president should ask xi for aid

>california may be the only collateral
Really, the areas susceptible to attack are democrat voting districts. It'd be fine to let a few of them burn to the ground, and we can enjoy decades no no democrat majorities ever.

>implying China isn't in the middle of an economic collapse anyway

Manufacturing is being moved to India and the SEA states, because the slopes are demanding stupidly high wages.

There's a reason Trump isn't afraid

We literally have black hole bombs and zero-point energy. We just have to ask DARPA and they'll erase them from time and space, just like the Berenstein Bears.

>terrible strategy on china's part. if china continues to grow economically and dwarf the US GDP

when will this meme end. Chinese economy is slowing considerably just like Japanese economy did in 80's, you fuck wit.

They're already losing ground against U.S.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
This isn't the first time economists have been wrong about "New Economic super power over taking the U.S"

China is right to be worried. They will rattle sabers like there's no tomorrow and no one with half a brain will give a shit.

Both if those subhumans look like gooks to me.

souless chinky insects about to get BTFO

I would only weep for Hawaii. Cali would probably benefit from a dose of reality.

Xi has been wanting to get all of Latin America into their bank to have a spare bread baskted in case shit goes down between the US and Russia or them.

You mean the country that sells plastic rice and rat meat as beef?

I'm shaking.

We`ll recruit progressive niggers and spics like American People Liberation Army

>better technology isn't and advantage

come on son