How do I reply to this one Sup Forums?

How do I reply to this one Sup Forums?

America needs more gun control

>snopes

Look at terrorist attacks commited in the united states and there is your answer. Take into account the amount of population they are. Then through in niggers for good measure.

throw*

Should we wait until they do what they did to Sweden and Germany before we act on refugees or should we put proper policies in place prior to accepting people.

>just because x kills more than y doesn't mean we should make the chance of being killed by x any higher

There you go.

Correction
>make the chance of being by y any higher.

>Falling out of bed - 737
Are you falling on spikes motherfuckers?

if you have even a vestige of integrity, then like this:

They should change to "being shot by another African American".

>i fully agree with the unspoken story of your data
>america needs better nigger-control laws.

How many were killed by illegal immigrants? legal immigrants? That'll either make the person sperg out, or admit defeat. They will sperg out.

>Falling out of bed - 737
America needs to sleep on the floor

most flooring in american homes is made of lava.

Just look at the problems Europe is having. Why would we not take preventative measures against letting fundamentalist Muslims in our country?

How about Christian Whites being allowed to live in their own culture with their own people. Why is this somethign Whites have to fight for? Who decided that Whites are not allowed countries, land and culture? WTF is going on in the world that our political elites, media and people have been brainwashed into creating their own genocide?

With specifics

>I'm too low IQ to rebuke cheap leftists "facts" purposely presented in a skewed way to support a false narrative
Kys

After 2 years of memetics warfare you should know that the best way to deal with it is to highlight the absurdity of it by creating an analog highlighting the exact opposite and adding "well, lefties, looks likeI win again"
We are freaking Jews out so much because WE became the Jews.

Create the same exact infographic but different causes of death,made to look like Muslims are the biggest killers

Example
Worldwide death toll
Far right extremists 23
Choking trough dildo deepthroating 400
Transsexual suicide 73
Communist insurgents/terrorists 689
Us millitary: 300
Muslim terrorist 10292
Europe:1098
ME: 8008
Asia: 1200
>How do I reply to this one /leftypol?

how many of the "shot by another american" is actually "shot by a black man in a state with anti gun laws"?

No this is old people on the verge of death being included in these statistics. Also the 11k includes suicides by gun and niggers

basically never trust liberal statistics