Nationalist propaganda thread

Post your favorite nationalist songs and Nationalist videos from your country.
I will start

Independence and world wars:
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=qURQSlUHDYI
youtube.com/watch?v=NSdYaRKtEBE
90s after USSR:
youtube.com/watch?v=Osrj-Q-pkKA
Nowadays:
youtube.com/watch?v=hog-2vSQ5eo
youtube.com/watch?v=rcIGPr6aJHM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nrkgdj0bVAo
youtu.be/U8ffjXcpIk8
youtu.be/w_ZMouBnEjU
youtu.be/ptfEU4KghHw
youtu.be/NJhfM7d6GEg
youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg&t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=FzPWo2yc14Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tqPb4w8v8U
youtu.be/xszaR7njJbk
youtu.be/jiwuQ6UHMQg
youtu.be/jDn2bn7_YSM
youtube.com/watch?v=1tCPgWZgLiY
youtube.com/watch?v=uiEWzbLMPOE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GAziYLjR-28
youtube.com/watch?v=phPjlRVGt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=sKjrWb8SHSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fascist_parties
youtube.com/watch?v=xjbjN1Yct7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
youtube.com/watch?v=ioBuM99EtCI
youtu.be/Ai3_pTg560U
youtu.be/QXdwa-FjnOc
youtube.com/watch?v=pCvkaSP-EGI
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg
youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY
youtube.com/watch?v=kSRlt05F3KI
youtube.com/watch?v=Oovg2fzn9vo
youtube.com/watch?v=xReetZwvVM8
youtube.com/watch?v=-zUDRbMHia0
youtube.com/watch?v=VvDBKPADpT8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-UaKeYEOdE
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
youtube.com/watch?v=n0x4a_KBQ0E&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=4doBZCdx6Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This looks dope asf, have 2 go to work tho.

Keep this going.

You'll need those songs when the Little Green Men liberate oppressed Russians there

youtu.be/Nrkgdj0bVAo

That is beautiful.

youtu.be/U8ffjXcpIk8
youtu.be/w_ZMouBnEjU
youtu.be/ptfEU4KghHw
youtu.be/NJhfM7d6GEg

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg&t=28s

youtube.com/watch?v=FzPWo2yc14Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tqPb4w8v8U

Liberate yourselves Celt bros. You gave us St. Patrick so we will offer our support in your liberation. Make the Gaelic peoples great again.

youtu.be/xszaR7njJbk

Do you have songs with lyrics? I'd really like to hear them because I've never heard any Nationalistic Russian songs with lyrics.

youtu.be/jiwuQ6UHMQg

What you have India?

youtu.be/jDn2bn7_YSM

Fucking died

Where did you get this?
How the hell you know about this?

You Latvians have some good shit not gonna lie
youtube.com/watch?v=1tCPgWZgLiY
R8

Those are Lithuanians but thanks I didn't know Latvian culture was so popular in Sweden.
Still based song.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiEWzbLMPOE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GAziYLjR-28
youtube.com/watch?v=phPjlRVGt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=sKjrWb8SHSM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fascist_parties

>Those are Lithuanians but thanks I didn't know Latvian culture was so popular in Sweden
You are funny braliuks

Cheked.Hope itš true.

Hey I am not trolling I have some Latvian/Lithuanian songs playing while I lift.

Why?Are you Lithuanian?

Yes
I though you would assume so since I posted Lithuanian song

Just made this
Thoughts?
Going for something simple and clean but also reminiscent of an old broadside

This thread is dying. So are you going back home to Make LT great again?

>not posting the best one

youtube.com/watch?v=xjbjN1Yct7Q

Of course, gonna join the army

Looks great.There is Globalist right wing political establishment?

Change font on America First seems hard to read.

Neocons like Bush and McCain
It's mostly so I can try to draw in some left leaning normies who are open to redpilling

With you banning muslims you are enabling such action to be taking in other countries too. Suddenly no one will give a fuck or be forced to listen to some leftists faggotry. What a time to be alive.

Seems good but is it really that bad in USA with globalization?

I'm too sleepy never mind.

I hate that one

Why?

It's perfect time to strike at the leftist's base, many people consciously or subconsciously want to be on the winning side
It can be - they use it as an excuse to import all sorts of foreigners

Question for all of you from someone who likes nationalism but is too geared towards individualism to cross over.

What is it about nationalism that resonates with you the most?

yeah why?

It was played during the war as motivation and it's a lot better than all this edgy chetnik stuff.

I love baltics

Obviously not homo.

I think because its Yugoslavian and not just Serb

youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
Not sure if Chilean song, but still a tribute video to Pinochet

I can't really tell, I have been like that since I have memory. One of my first memories was my father telling me about Prussian ethnicity that was destroyed which was were close to my own and I got into my head that such thing should never happen to Lithuania.

>Not sure if Chilean song

Yes sir, it is.

We need a new Pinochet btw, 'murika send help.

My forefathers died for this place and I've been raised nationalistic all my life thanks to my dad,Who was raised nationalistic by his grandfather who fought in WW2.The thing with nationalism in Baltics/ex-USSR countries is that itš counter culture to communism and it made its way in 90s now loosing significance until now. Nationalism is coming back going against Multi culti agenda so it is fight of self preservation since 1939.

You're right, the Celts should be united together

Under English rule. Move back in, pham. ;)

Horribly worded. TL;DR family tradition.

Found the song trough The Daily Shoah, people give shit to them, but they are alright.

We forget nothing, we hate all, we will avenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=ioBuM99EtCI
More folkish songs

youtu.be/Ai3_pTg560U

Your dad also told you this oh shit.

Because i hate that 90's vibe with man/women duet, it always sounded cheesy as fuck

This is better
youtu.be/QXdwa-FjnOc

I'm tired of these liar communists

Good story coming
>Christmas party for people who work in factory
>bunch of different people Thai, Norwegians, Poles, Lithuanians
>people are bit tipsy
>Some Lithuanian chicks pick up microphone and start singing this
>youtube.com/watch?v=pCvkaSP-EGI
>Everyone who is Lithuanian start singing too
Damn that shit felt good even if we did not sing the whole song, the start is the best part anyway.

Damn that is pretty impressive.

My long time favorite nationalist song. youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg

Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein! Fest steht und treu die Wacht, die Wacht am Rhein!

youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY

Some pan-German nationalist music

youtube.com/watch?v=kSRlt05F3KI

And of course a sample of German nationalist music wouldn't be complete without some Führer times music. Die Fahne hoch!

Why German?
\\\Show us some of your favorite our Bāliņš music.

Because I am German. I just live in Riga

For Latvian nationalist music I really love your national anthem, as well as the Latvian version of the SS March.

Why the hell are you living in Latvia?

Lots of reasons. Mainly because I'm studying here. Also because Riga is better than any SJW/commie/muslim/cuck infested German city these days.

Openly saying NIGGER is liberating I know.
t.have a coalburner in my family.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oovg2fzn9vo

youtube.com/watch?v=xReetZwvVM8

The fact that Latvia is so small means that I may actually know who you're talking about. A friend from my girlfriend's old village married a nignog. But the fact that there are only a grand total of 33 kangz in the country feels great man.

Coalburner lives in Kurzeme?
Does she speak German?

youtube.com/watch?v=-zUDRbMHia0

Dutch patriotic song from the 1600's

>t.have a coalburner in my family.
Just remember that he will never be actual Lavian nor his children

I'm not sure where she lives now. She's from a small village near Riga in the delta. Are you from Kurland then? GF doesn't speak very much German though, trying to get her to learn, deal is that I have to learn Latvian, which I was planning on doing anyways

I'm completely aware of this fun thing is she actually divorced and now only fucks him when she goes to Egypt to visit him.The thing is everyone knows about her past and no man would touch her because eventually my family would tell.Thing is shes 40 with no kids so her shitty genetics will probably die.

That is good news
She should stay in Egypt we don't people like her

Itš just latvian girls who visit/live in germany become coalies(sometimes). You know that Latvian will be hard and remember always put stress on the first syllable.

Just as well, because you guys have some pretty good genetics overall. Not the same coalburner though. That sucks, because I wanted to believe that that sort of shit was not so widespread here

Yeah she already has 12 cats.

Top kek

Women are women everywhere they need strong father figure to be happy/useful.

Yeah, it's the (((influence))) on them there. Yeah, but I've been getting a little hang of it. Thankfully I've noticed maybe 15 to 20% of nouns come from Germanic languages, which helps.

all black ones right?

I agree, feminism has so horrible corrupted women in western Europe.

Yeah and loves Wuz KAngz Egyptian decorations.

>bacon flag

She must love Kek then. You should introduce her to the Cult of Kek

which means it will stay muslim free

Not only Feminism women here are real.Itš hard to explain but I've dated my share of Germanic(most of them Swiss though) girls and they all seem with no basic survival dreams. For example you ask me what I want :5 blonde kids and a farmland.Ask the same question to Western European:???Dunno???Kids only when job pays better.Women are lead by indoctrination from males and family western Europe lost this ability when you guys became wagecucks.I know that Latvia is in shit but which one is better advancement and loss of your tribe or staying a bit behind but having your identity?

Nah this is when Serbia-Montenegro were still called Yugoslavia

Are you from SKYDAS?

youtube.com/watch?v=VvDBKPADpT8

great thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=y-UaKeYEOdE

Shoutout to the million Russians of the Russian Liberation Army (ROA) who fought to free their country from bolshevik rule.

I absolutely agree. On paper Germany many look better in many ways, but its an utterly broken nation with an occupational government that cares nothing about culture or identity and only about a strong economy. And that's utterly a destructive system. There is a reason why you guys are still around even though many empires have come and gone through these lands.

But I've heard the same vague answer so many times. When you remove someone's nation and culture, they are fundementally lost and simply follow whatever is told to them. That's one of the main reasons why the Soviets did the shit that they did here in Latvia.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
Another good Finish song
>SKYDAS
Are they in Latvia too? I thought they were only in Lithuania.

What is SKYDAS?

Still remember my father and great grandfather telling me stories how they sang Latvian anthem which was illegal in USSR.There needs to be constant counter culture for nation to survive.

Essentially Lithuanian Sup Forums they are larpy, but they make good videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=n0x4a_KBQ0E&t=1s

This one reminds me of those videos of people holding hands in Baltic way because of the style
youtube.com/watch?v=4doBZCdx6Sk

Exactly. Did it ever get sung publically before 1990 or just privately?

Yeah they're definitely in Latvia too. They had a huge torch March through Riga.

Facist youth org for balts. You should join. Look up their YouTube channel for more info.

I attend torch march every year.

Well, I was in that march. Closest thing I've come to time traveling. Amazing experience