The fucking liberals have gone full retard...

The fucking liberals have gone full retard. Deporting illegal immigrants is NOT even in the same solar system as transport to a concentration camp.

Fucking sensationalism by the left at it's finest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One commenter. Notice the support.

You gon get divided kek

lmao hiding illegal hispanics under the floorboards

its better to let them live in fear than actually deport them imho, way more satisfying

lol

>attempts

what a fuck up

(((Bernstein????????)))))

Trump is better than we expected lads.

>attempts

Typical female attention whoring. Nothing to see here.

>Woman would rather suicide than go back to her shithole country of origin
Maybe, just maybe, the real problem is their country of origin being oppressive. Why don't these protestors go there and protest their SJW shit.

Time to target all these people. Everyone that is following Comrade Boinie should be searched for illegals. Those caught should be exiled to Mexico.

Women never fucking get this right

open your homes to them and hide them right? give it a shot libtards

Is she... dare I say... (((Our Jew)))???

>liberals have gone full retard
Call someone retard
Votes Trump

holy shit the media sensationalized this so much that people legit believe they are gonna get gassed or some shit

>concentration camp
OY VEY TRUMP MUST BE STOPPED REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Kikebook

Refugees try this all the time.

>mfw I realize we could gas them with no further public response.

Did it succeed?

Nigger illegals are a huge chunk of their voting block. They cut off illegals, dems never take another office for 100 years unless they run in dem strongholds like CA or NY.

>Declare the continuing habitation of certain undesirable groups to be illegal
>Put them in transportation to a location where they face a quality of life so low that it dramatically increases their rate of mortality

>This is not equivalent to concentration camps because...
>b-b-but our laws!
Nazis had laws. Overstaying a visa is not a felony.
>But they entered illegally!
The majority of illegal aliens enter legally
>They belong in their own country!
"Their" country is what they are fleeing from

report all threats to authoritys, maybe they get problems or will at least get banned.

>declare
It's always been illegal. Her deportation has nothing to do with Trump. Go test your no-borders shithole fantasy somewhere else.

>any law
>Nazis had laws

I want them to hide migrants and then be prosecuted for doing same.

wtf I hate borders now

>Overstaying a visa is not a felony.
It fucking should be.

You don't understand: we neither like nor want them. Fuck them and fuck you.

That they have broken the law to be here and thus happen to invaders is merely more ground for us to do what we just did. We care nothing for their welfare.

It's like they WANT to live out some kind of wartime Nazi resistance fantasy.

What is wrong with these people?

liberals dont even consider how much they insult chileans when they describe their country as a hell hole

I know this is bait but I'll bite.
They have to go back. I don't care if they get shot on arrival. They don't belong here, and they never will. Ideally we'd shut off all immigration entirely. But illegal aliens especially get no pity from me. If we WERE rounding them up and gassing them I still wouldn't really care.

> tfw qt white girl at college offers to shield me from trump's stormtroopers
i guess i'll have to put my plans to apply for asylum in germany on hold

Liberals believe at once that the west is the best place on earth to live while simultaneously decrying it as a cesspit of white male patriarchal capitalistic oppression. At the very least when I declare the west to be my favorite and express my desire to not invite the rest of the world here in order to preserve our quality of life, which I acknowledge as a premise of my argument, I'm being consistent.

They all think they are in Gryffindor or they are in the MockingJay resistance or Divergent. Young adult fiction has poisoned their minds.

they are retarded and have been taught to be retarded by colleges and parents.

Logic seems to miss them
>Person comes from a land so awful they dont want to go back
>Alot of people are coming in from that area
>our system poorly vets people from said area
>"we should let in anyone from that area, our government is the one that is wrong not them"

>Young adult

>Declare the continuing habitation of certain undesirable groups to be illegal
>Put them in transportation to a location where they face a quality of life so low that it dramatically increases their rate of mortality

>This is not equivalent to concentration camps because...

By this logic anyone who commits a crime and goes to jail is like a Jew going to a concentration camp.

> If need be; taking them in and hiding them

That's assisting illegal immigration Libs. That's illegal and if you are found doing that it's jail time for you.

Imagine if Hitler deported the Jews instead of putting them to work in camps.

I'm already hiding a muslim girl.

Because they don't have the privilege of living in two countries at the same time UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

where did you get this picture of me

Remember, telling liberals they're fucking retards doesn't end with Trump was president. We will have to defend him from sensationalism for the next 4 to 8 years.

I actually hope they all start doing this to be some kind of martyr so they can be rounded up and refill those vacant prison cells that were once occupied by the illegals that Trump will deport.

>we cannot remove people from our country who shouldn't be here because it would be mean :((((

Fuck off, immigrate legally or don't come at all. They're not citizens, they're not supposed to be here, and most importantly, they are not our responsibility.

Aren't these other countries concerned about where their citizens go? We need to revamp our immigration system so only people from nations who sign a contract with us can enter. If you don't sign it, you can't come in. If you don't abide by it, you're penalized or kicked out if you keep doing it (Mexico would be long gone).

I'm a hacker on steroids.

Rest of Series or Sauce?

Underrated post

eh. the right and the left both control people with fear, and they both get roaring approval from their echo chambers while showing smug disdain for dissenters. nothign to see here desu

If a Western woman tried to pull this shit anywhere else but the West she would be raped to a pulp and then stoned.

By her husband. Before she could say half a sentence.

They don't do it because
a) they're cowards
b) they don't really give a fuck about anyone else other than themselves

>'RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS'
>*Leftists just kill themselves*

that was easy

This post makes a disturbing amount of sense

>Nazis had laws
Really gets the noggin a joggin.

>most jews there's ever been at once
>somehow still doing everything right

maybe we were wrong, ZOG's might be the solution

It won't work. Liberals will be unable to abstain from virtue signaling and then ICE can swoop in.

why doesnt pol team up to comment and influence these news stories

i believe kek demands it

exactly. consistent. rational. logical and non insulting. if i ever visit chile ill enjoy my stay i wont go there to gloat on their misfortune and poverty like the liberals apparently do

some edgy cunt is streaming live from JFK airport, seems to be a HUGE libtard protest there. Why is Sup Forums not talking about this?

Why don't they try to fix their shit hole of a country then? Surely there are like minded people there who are willing to fight and instate a new rule for the betterment of all their people. You know why they don't? Because they're cowards, they're not willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. I'd die for my country and what it stands for. Running away from your problems will get no sympathy from me.

The internationalist dream is shattering right before their eyes, and they can't accept it

They're now digging into for the fight, establishment and all. They're going to push this so they can have their little "le resistance" fantasy

They're not going to give up power, they'll start a color revolution if they have to

Stay frosty boys

>*action*

>Doesn't allow whole world's 5 billion poor into the US
>They will therefore have decreased life expectancy
>Anything less than completely open borders is Nazi
Hmm. Makes me think.

>The majority of illegal aliens enter legally

>hiding them

Wtf. This world is fucking crazy. I love every minute of it.

>can't use greentext
>from spain
>calls somebody a retard

Their countries are shitholes because they live in them. They are shit people. Now they're all coming to our countries and will turn them into shitholes too.

>The majority of illegal aliens enter legally

lol
their country is as bad as a concentrantion camp. topkek.
and you want people who created a country this bad in your nation? lmao

MFW I'm Slytherin master race who voted for President Snow

"What are you doing Steve? Why are you forcing me into your crawlspace? Steve, stop. STOP IT! What do you mean you're protecting me??? STOP!"

everything is a big drama to them. they've never actually faced the real world, so everything is a fantasy.

(checked...)

This, if they can't facebook about it, it's not worth it for them to do it