He will try and divide us,but Allah will keep us together for eternity

He will try and divide us,but Allah will keep us together for eternity.

>worshipping saturn
k lol

>Rolex watch

Why not use the money to give alms? :^)

fucking whore showing her hands in public

god imagine the stench

what's in the box??

>there are people still believe quran is real and muhammed lived
>literally there are zero proof.

classical middle east

there is furniture

Spooky as fuck. Seriously

you will all get united in a bleeding charred heap

Allah will keep us together for eternity, in hell.

why does the good man on right have such a low forehead?

So many terrorists in one place

Perfume, cologne,and, most of all, body odor.

>turned up in my pyjamas lol

Why is she walking in front of her husband?

Unless there's a stampede or something.

Need more of these. Ulti Snackbar burn pile

They look like a vortex going down to hell.

world's biggest toilet

its accurate. the kabbah contains the black meteorite that carried satan as he was cast down from the heavens

look at the hair on his feet holy crap

pulls on the hand of a piece of shit that beats her over and over just for being a woman...and will eventually kill her due to "honor"...or w/e that cuck piece of shit calls it...

muhammads tomb

Guess what

A rock

Why post offensive images if you guys are too pussy to ever actually do anything offensive

Youre all a bunch of pussies

Unless allah decides to send a crane hurling down on you

I don't know to call this bait or laugh at it.

>Why post offensive images if you guys are too pussy to ever actually do anything offensive

Honestly man, the whole image of pol being a bunch of neckbeards is true. All talk and no bite

how dare you post these offensive images

Do you realise its illegal to be racist and islamaphobic in the UK, on a level you could actually go to prison

Honestly this, I come here all the time and had some fun threads but youre all gobshites whod never actually do anything offensive its semi pathetic

Mashallah

They will try and force us to accept Islam, but Daddy will keep them out for all eternity.

True. They think the swarm of fat dumpy mongrels in MAGA hats at HWNDU is supposed to be "based", but it's just a bunch of cringey faggots shouting memes irl. None of them have the balls to actually do shit though

It's 2019, everything at the Mecca is quiet. Muzzies are praying/chimping out as usual.

Suddenly . . .

All four walls fall off of their mystery box revealing . . . Trump, Pence and the US military. Trump has his typical shit eating grin then says "boys, just like we trained, light em' up." They mow everyone there down.

How do you react Sup Forums.

What the fuck happened there

gelbooru tags hand_holding back walking

be careful!

"VICTORY"

That's pretty upsetting. I'm picturing a scenario where Christian families who are genuinely trying to escape persecution, but are being thrown into the sea and those are the children.

You'd be a lot less divided if you all stayed together in Muslim countries.

Muhammad is an actual historical figure though, most historians and non-Muslims think that he existed

I've been there. it's not bad at all. It's like being in any crowd of people, i.e. I didn't notice any smell. It's no different from being in the fan zone during eurocup, except no beer spilled everywhere.

Why do people do this dumb hand holding travel photo thing? It is so unoriginal and cringe

I put some ice water on your raging Crusade boner.

Or since you're a Trump guy maybe we'll just pee on it.

No amount of ice water is putting this throbbing guy down babe. It would take over a thousand pussies with enough grip power from the likes I've never even seen to make me flaccid.

Watch it.

Looks more like Jesus to me.

i realy hope some day the kids of my kids will read about the last muslim side by side with the last jew that died in the most horrible way even known to man's immagination possible..
fuck you all religious zombies, fuck you all

Technically they're all Christian since they've been baptised.

Is that her front or her back? srs question.

how did past people see the stars and planets so clearly while we can't even see venus?

Because people are unoriginal.

They let women near the saturnal cube?

surprised desu

I wonder who is behind this post

Might have been the crane collapse.. I see a cable and some red box come in out or nowhere..

the fuck is that

It's a big nose bustin' through a roof

beautiful photo, saved

CHARLIE BRAVO SIX ZULU, PLEASE REPORT MECCA'S COORDINATES. MISSILES READY.

seriously what the fuck is that
it looks like some fatass who cant get out of bed broke through the floor

>kids of my kids
the rectum doesn't produce eggs

IT THOTH

i'm glad you liked it, this one maybe too?
wunderbar isn't it? ^^

neither do you, you piece of failed abortion
now piss off with your silly boring comments and failed insults

What do you think?

>filename

holy shit it is