Only Europeans - Thread

How it is possible that Nords never contributed to the greatness of Europe and still they think they are better?

>art
>architechture
>engineering
>military

Made in South Europe and never the Meds claimed copyright

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
is2.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

C'mon lad, you know the Vikings cucked us both.

Not that i'm mad, i'm happy, Anglo blood, Viking blood, Norman blood. Its fine so long as its Christian and white.

Checked

They sort of gave birth to two greatest European ethnic groups Slavs and germanics, by raping everything that moved, and they thought "yep, that's good enough"

Meds
>Aristotle
>Verdi
>Dante
>Flaubert

Anglos
>Shakespeare
>Welles
>Turner
>Milton

Jews:
>Proust
>Kafka
>Mendelssohn

Nords:
>PewDiePie

Nords are the real subhumans

>Anglo blood, Viking blood, Norman blood.
You're blood is mostly Celtic, senpai.

>Nords:
>>PewDiePie

>Slavs
>great

>That anti-nord sentiment
Yes, son, let the anglo blood flow through you.
The nords must fall! The nords must ALL DIE!
1000 YEARS ANGLO REIGN!

>greatest European ethnic groups
>slavs

Seriously?

I'll stab you in the dick and strangle you to death with your white flag you sissy fuck.

Beat you to space Cleetus, despite having inferior economic system and no nazi german engineers

>greatness of Europe
Even with us included, Europe is a shithole

No, the Celts we're squat dark haired hobbits

Fuck the Druids.

>anglos mad
Call to home when

Calm down, Jamal.

Also it cracks me up when the Germans call themselves Aryan and Brits Anglo becuase Anglo is Anglo-Saxon and guess where Saxon is?

fucking Germany !

I dont mind, I like Germans.

All hail the victorian Scandinavian armies! Who defeated the Reindeer captain!

They cannot help it, it had low population and too few agricultural resources. It was also pretty far away from any place that mattered. You aren't going to start renaissances that way.
They're doing okay now though.

True dat.

The real protagonists of European accomplishments are "the big four" and that's pretty much it :/

>Fuck the Druids.

They were Meds and they were the people who brought civilisation to bongs

Compare this graph to our population
/thread

Fuck snowniggers
Time for a reality check
Also "Meds" is not a fucking RACE you brain-dead faggots, stop spouting pol memes.
Race theory was a science not some shitpost
Ancient civilizations (Greeks/roman/Scythians) >Germanics/Anglos>Slavs>Romanics(Italians/French/Spani etc)>Semites(Kebabs)>Nordics>Semites(Kikes)

Sayinng today's Greeks oor Italians have anything to to but same geogrsphy with ancient Greeks/Romans is bullshit. Not only are they genetically different from them (sub Saharan African admixture etc) but they haven't accoomplished anything since the fall the ancients, for fucking 1500 years

>You're blood is mostly Celtic
>No, the Celts we're squat dark haired hobbits

Sup Forums summarised in the shortest of interactions

Back to shitstan, ahmed!

Stupid Jean-Pierre.

This You have to look at the per capita.

Remember that the population difference was even bigger before the WW1 and WW2.

You just proved Nordic outperformance once again.

Britain then

..........but look at us now.

Ofc we havnt.

Go and die France, and good luck saving your now shit inflicted country.

my typo makes it even better

beware and... beware!

>You're
Nigger
>blood is mostly Celtic
British DNA does not derive from Celts. None of the waves of continental invaders made much genetic mark on the population. Celts came and the natives got Celticized, then Rome came, the the Angles came and Anglicized the existing population in most of Southern Britain.

British blood is that of Paleolithic Europeans, not Celts.

Very few Nordics died in the wars relative to Britain, France, Germany...

>80% of important inventions are anglo

Controlled explosives and rennaissance war strategy with only about a million or three population
it had a pretty big impact so to say

Saxons are a Germanic tribes that moved partly to South England.
There is still Country/County called Saxony in Germany
Anglos are Kraut'ed Celtics
Also compare the language
Haus>House
Klar>Clear
Flagge>Flag
Hand>Hand
Our>Ear
Finger>Finger
Lippen>Lips
Muh>Muh
June>Hound
Etc
It's very exiting for a German to learn English to discover that 1/4 of all words have the same roots
We are deep down brothers

Not true tbqh
Brits are genetically similar to the Irish

how clueless are you?
>art
there are a ton of famous painters/writers from scandinavia, i guess you are a pleb and think art is only = picasso/matisse/gogh
>architecture
modern architecture is heavily influenced by nordic architects and designers from the 50s/60s.

frechfrogs rageposting again because their country is 99% algerian nowadays.

>engineering
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Paris is literally Aleppo 2.0.
Meanwhile, there are barely any brown people living in my town.

It's been over a year since the last time I saw a black guy :D

>yorkshire
I think not m8y, proud viking rapebaby here.

>It's very exiting for a German to learn English to discover that 1/4 of all words have the same roots
>We are deep down brothers
Thankfully the Normans saved us from this brotherhood of stupidity.

Also the tribes that invaded England were mostly from Scandinavia

Thanks for BTFOing the Catholics way back when

you used to be great

It's because they raped the Irish for hundreds of years - starting with the Anglo-Norman conquests.

Autocorrect

Kuh>cow
Hund>hound

Anglos=Germanic/Celtic/native Anglo tribes

>The concentration of European accomplishment from 1400-950 is easy enough to sum up if you don't worry about complications, the numbers of significant figures from Britain, France and Germany dwarf those from everywhere else except Italy. The chart below shows the distribution.

So compare population from 1400-1950

That's because, unlike your town, Paris was once worth visiting.

Thanks for posting Nobel to remind us that most Prizes go to meds and anglos btw

>L-Let me show some statstchs n stuff

It doesent mean nothing to put in a paper some numbers(arabics) and some state of mind
Everything comes from ancient Egyptians wich were the same people like Mediaterraneans

Nordics had to wait thousands of years till the Mediterraneans had time to expand their knowledge in north

forgot this, sweden/denmark combined is close to france yet a way smaller population currently and historically.

They shared blood and culture with ireland and the other celts even before the invasions. The invasions changed their culture, but did not do much to their blood.

>Nord s most famous celebrity is a fucking youtubber

Europeans only amerilard.

Are burgers really this illiterate?

These threads are ALWAYS started by "Globalists" that want to start infighting among our glorious tribe that is Europeans and people of European descent. Don't buy in to their tricks!

Copy and paste this to every other thread like this that infests this borad.

>b-but anglo master race

It's a bad idea to import non-Nordics.

No shit.

Engineering is way more ancient than you nords think

>Not true tbqh
very true
>Brits are genetically similar to the Irish
Very true, which shows you that neither Brits nor Irish have significant DNA contribution from the Celts. The peoples of the British Isles are descended from Paleolithic Euros. The Celts Celticized the islands through cultural prestige, not through actually coming to the islands in large enough number to make a genetic impact.

>Pagan Nords
Literally nigger tier
Living in huts
Killing,Raping,Pillaging peasants
Got rekt by Christians

>Christian Nords
Noble
Traditional
Good Civilization
Brave and excellent warriors

Why don't you actually respond. It would be a better way of proving yourself one of the "good" Americans than grabbing your ankles every time a Europoor enters the thread.

Like europe is something to be proud of. LOL

>They shared blood and culture with ireland
Yes
>and the other celts even before the invasions
Culture yes, blood no

You are right
I forgot you have Nordic admixture to
I reckon that's what made the anglos greater than germanics
They are a mix of different "whites" while Germanics stayed Germanic.
That's what elevated the Russians above all other Slavs , too.
They too mostly Slavs but with Nordic/Finn Ugric and minuscle Germanic admixture , while other Slavs like polak/Slovenians/Slovaks stayed mainly Slavic

Nope.

At least for the greeks

Ancient Hellenes and Modern day ones are the same.

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

DELET THIS

Then post a source

>Then post a source

African mixtures were way more common during the Roman empire than they were later, except for Sicily. And indeed, Sicily -> mafia

Oh, let me just jump out of my window and into the library for the purposes of this discussion. Post a fucking quote you mongoloid

Fuck the Renaissance!!!death to the baroque!!!conquest and exploration of America and thus expansion of europe ideals and culture beyond our wildest dreams,bringing foodie that increased and benefited all of europe to accomplish a population growth etc etc...Who wants free time and enlighten when you could work with your hands for delicious beets hoping the turks don't expand anymore by some mysterious design of providence??
Yeah 1500 years of doing nothing but keeping northern Europe comfy and save,and spoonfeeding them till they could hold their own,we ain't the descendants of romans?then who is?my family name comes from fucking latin (a bit corrupted).
Look we all have great histories don't fall for stupid memes we andreas all European,and more importantly neither you not me where there to do those deeds.

Nordic reaction when butthurt: Massive show of statistics with no real meaning

>Oh, let me just jump out of my window and into the library for the purposes of this discussion.
Use Amazon faggot. Hell, you could pick literally any book about the genetics of Europe and it will tell you the same thing.

>Post a fucking quote you mongoloid
No. I want you to read the whole thing. It's packed with good content.

>Nordics use statistics to back up their claims

Regardless, point still stands.
Greeks have accomplished shit since the fall of their ancients , for 1200 years you laying in historical irrelevance while former "barbarians" surpassed romans a long time ago.
Anglos and Slavs now fly to fucking space and can destroy the whole world with a single button push, heck even their empires rivaled that of the romans
Count the territory acquired and other tribes conquered and you will find that the British and russian empire was only a little bit less than the roman

Let me put it this way Flag Blanc; live one week without thinking that a nordic invention is damn useful. Live one day without using one.

Also,

>2017
>not building a personal library
haha fag

Remember when the Vikings sailed through the Mediterranean in search of cities to pillage and found Constantinople and decided to cuck themselves into service of Constantinople because of how big the city was? get rekt nord scum

>they haven't accoomplished anything since the fall the ancients, for fucking 1500 years

LMAO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

I'm pretty sure it's mostly due to almost all energy going to trying to survive each winter.

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1485248814850.png

I think he meant Greeks

>Fucking the Renaissance , baroque blabwlbla
Spic butthurt
Never said that
I said that todays Italians hpcwnt fully take credit for romans, they still were great.
We are counting all achievements summed
Italians and Greeks talking S out how great they are is we wuz since Slavs and Anglos/Germs are surpassing them for 1200years (depending of your point of reference

totally incorrect, in fact the Danes were supplying Franks with the gold to erect blasphemous monuments to your jewish lords.

back off, frog

What the fuck are you talking about 1200 years. Can you even count. Germany was absolutely worthless until around Beethoven, with Leibniz as the only precedent important person. And your best accomplishment is still an Austrian.

Not this shitty thread again. Permaban this frog, it's always the same guy.

AYO HOL UP

WE WUZ ROMANZ

This
Also stop your butthurt
Inventions is only one part of being great z they have to be guarded by millitary strength and social advancement. For example.
Is there a Italian empire? Was there ?No
Have they ever won a real war or stopped an invasion in the last 500 years?
No.
Irrelevant
Compare that for example with the glory other Europeans had
Battle of vienna
Russians basicslly destroying Ottoman empires power by Btfoing them 5, times
Napoleonic war with Frenchie's conquering whole Europe
British empire with them conquering all shitskins
Etc
Where WUZ Italians Greeks when all that shit happened , at the sidelines of history

> muh ancient stone

what are you talking about? Venetians won many wars, as did Milan and even the Sicilians since the Medeival period. Italy was like the America of the medieval and renaissance world, isolated from most wars but totally central.

Tbh we dont mind or care, life is super comfy. Low crime, freedom, good food, super beatiful and nice women.

>any of those things existing in the nordic sphere

nordic is a meme.

>Italian talking shit about germany
Lol member?
Karl the Great
>Inb4 ,he was French
No.
Barbarossa
'mmber when worhless Germans btfoed the ones who WUZ ROMANS?
When was that the other way around
Shut the fuck up
Heck even Germanic btfoed you when YOU WUZ
Battle of teutoburger forrest
Arminius the German
The great Romanz stopped their advancement into the east after that forever

They made dynamite you fool!

Exactly WTF you talking about Hans or Ahmed?
Italy may not have been an empire, but there was already a great empire there. Can't really outdo that. They contributed a whole fuckton to the fucking Renaissance, painters, culture, science, please. They managed to stay relevant even until now, Italian fashion and supercars are still a powerful brand, even Germans couldn't beat that and had to buy Lambo

Nords are Germanic
>Scythians
Scythyians were literally just cow milking nomads from Persia
There wasn't one nordic tribe that was part of the founding of England. The Jutes were also western Germanics
The vast majority of the nordic population was still peasantry and artisians.
Austrians are objectively/empirically German. We had more accomplishments than Beethoven before that. Remember the magyars and huns and mongols we stopped? Mind you Germany was even at roman times just as densely populated as Italy.

>MUH ELEMENTS

Inveting things is more advanced than finding a chunk of cobalt and giving it a name

>good food
>beautiful women
>freedom

We are, you should come here and visit.

>it's another nords are bad thread.
I think he doest protest too much!