I guess burgers should thanks leafs

Because they will keep all the trash in their house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ykBC_L3rtX4
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate Canada so fucking much

We all do

whyyy

Trudeau is a fucking idiot

This guy...
I really, REALLY want him to die from ass cancer.

Who the fuck voted this genuine loon into office? What the fuck were you faggots thinking?

this alone is why we are doomed: youtu.be/ykBC_L3rtX4

I bet you I hate it even more.

I do too

It will take the entire four years of Trump's first term for their applications for citizenship to even be approved.

That's not because none exist, its because at the majority of Universities you would be thrown out if you admitted you support trump

I wish the USA and Canada changed places so Canada was raped to death by Mexico in a few decades

Ugh now we have our build a wall in the north too. We have to keep out the refugee snow Mexicans when their country is infested and under sharia law.

Ryerson is also a uni for retards that couldn't get in anywhere else

Jesus christ......... i hate this fucker

Canada is the epitome of rich liberalism. They don't live with or even near any niggers, spics or arabs so they don't know what it's like because they have zero experience interacting with them. If they did, they'd feel the same way we do.

Me too, Bilbo :(

Seriously, europe should shut down the borders too. Thy can all go to canada

>implying Canadians give a shit what pole thinks about.

I'm unironically voting for him next election ( i didn't vote last election) cycle and will encourage all my multiracial friends to do so as well.

looks like someone's jealous that mommy britain didn't love them enough

You have my sympathies, leaf.

Cool.

So when we deport people we can give them the option of going to Canada instead of their home, right?

dudeweed

F

Thank YOU CANADA, lets move all of the cucks of the world to canada and let them freeze

Can Alberta and Saskatchewan just join the USA at this point?

I can't wait for this to turn back on him and Canada gets a mass terror attack from a refugee denied by trumps policies so trump can say told you so.

>Saskatchewan

Isn't that place full of injuns?

why cant americans send their muslims to canada?

sure, send the doctors and software engineers first

Thanks for prefixing that you weren't being ironic, we wouldn't have guessed you were a shit-eating below 70 IQ mongrel otherwise

Yeah, but we're still 80% white and aboriginals aren't as bad as blacks, arabs or mexicans.

Come home white man

I hope it happens as well. And I hope the terror attack kills the Cuckminister in the process.

The leafs are the greatest allies.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

>unironically is a prefix

You are the low IQ mongrel. At least learn what a prefix is before replying to my post.

Keep on raking them all in Canada,do the rest of the world a favor.

OPEN UP FUCK BOYS

Thanks for picking up the slack, guys

your the best.

Try coming to Canada. No one really cares. We have our own worries. You are as welcome as anyone else to try and compete with the Chinese to even purchase a home here.

It's ok leaf. Keep marinading in your shitty sauce.

Goddamn it we're going to have to build a wall to the north now too right?

This is it.

Now we need a fucking NORTHERN wall.

Canada.....

If you are READING THIS, and are a WHITE BASED CANADIAN RIGHT WING PERSON...

Flee your country BEFORE the wall gets built.

When the wall gets built, you will be trapped inside with the rest of the shitskins.

Canada is lost, let's face reality.

Unless the Canadians can actually overturn their bullshit government.

will this wall keep your stupid guns out of our country? if so i'm all for it.

This is all our fault for knocking up France.

You've never seen a chug walking down the street with his squaw same shit

Looks like you might need two walls

You guys know how to deal with Indians tho rite?

Mexico is going to get put in it's place.

Now it's Canada's turn.

At least I'm not some mystery meat shitting on the streets and then wiping my shit with marijuana

Trudeau is such a cuck, we could probably sell our Muslims to Canada and make a good deal of money.

Thanks Trudeau. You're a real team player.

Please don't give that moron any more bright ideas

Me too.

We need Keks blessing to clean this mess up and Trumpify this nation

why dont mexicans go to canada?

Just the cost of weather proofing a house and general boredom makes most rich mexicans pick Europe over Canada.

Rofl "stupid guns"

Get ready to prep the bull you cuck

Ignore that faggot, they have no clue how easy it is to get a legal firearm in this country

Canada about to replace US as the land of the free home of the brave. Replace US scientists at the top of the field with Canadian ones as Trump is muzzling scientific progress. US is just circling the drain while his friends carve up and sell our home to highest bidder.

2/10 troll
I actually thought you were retarded for a second there

Good fucking job electing this guy, leafs

\(ˌ)prē-ˈfiks\ : to fix or appoint beforehand

why? They are bongs like you.

Good job Canada.
Thanks for doing your job as the second most cucked nation

Don't breed, you filthy traitor.

A large percentage of Canadians own guns too, you mongoloid. Handgun ownership went up 10% last year!

Pic related. The Lynx. .50BMG bullpup. Only available in Canada

>using anything smaller than 14.5 for home defense.

kek took notice!!! Maybe there is hope for the leaf after all??

>diversity is our strength
I would love to see a land war waged on Canada and see 95% of the diversity mascots immediately defect.

Do you know how hard it is to be the laughing stock of the entire world all the while your premier spreads his ass cheeks to all the refugees and faggots entering the country?

Canada is cancer so no wonder most of us try to flee there