You may ONLY post in this thread if your country's leaders endorsed the wall and the Muslim ban

You may ONLY post in this thread if your country's leaders endorsed the wall and the Muslim ban.
Pic related: Norway is BANNED from posting in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(Norway)
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/28/czech-presidents-spokesman-trump-protects-country-exactly-eu-elites-not/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's over drumpf is finished. now that france, germany, and norway want use to accept foreigners they can impeach trump and we'll get madam president

say it with me, MADAM PRESIDENT

Jews and the Chonese know how to build a great wall. Please tell us your secrets.

Being anti wall is being anti semite.

Fucking shill

I'm jewish as well brother, we will remove Kebab together

Wtf Im a cruz missale

Norway's main right wing party represent a bunch of globalist PIGS.

OUT, OUT, OUT!

Norway would be a lot more hyggelig without muzzies.

Fresse Juden rate!

FEEL THE BURN NIGGA

>that name

tell me that he's not in italy

Wait did jews endorse the ban?

Globalism and jewery in norway?

am I allowed in here?

We helped to build the great wall of auchwitz as well

obvious trolling isn't shilling

Blobsbald Drowmpf never gonna get back from this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wilders is pro-trump and he will most likely win the election so, I guess?

we have a wall on melilla and ceuta but our presidents sucks merkel clit so who knows what will he say
probably doesn't even know Trump won

SCOTUS will destroy Trump now that Soros is channeling money for lawsuits.

Reporting

8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)—provides:
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

so since israel endorses the wall that means america and israel can post here, who else ?

well I guess america leaders agree on the wall too, so america can post

wait. nevermind that i'm repeating myself

stop

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(Norway)
>It has historically been the most outspokenly pro-European Union party in Norway, supporting Norwegian membership during both the 1972 and 1994 referendums.

i don't know but netanyahu said that america should build a wall just like israel did. Maybe we can have a mutually beneficial relationship with israel now that democrats have been blown the fuck out. Obama really surprised me there at the end

My country´s leader do not have guts, so they will crawl into Trumps arsehole soon.

We are essentially cucks for America at this point desu

She's getting a lot of shit for not condemning the Muslim ban though

ok i'm a jeb pleb now

I can not believe how all of you people can endorse this. This is WRONG. How can all you just sit by while people are discriminated against and will DIE become of the great orange buffoon?

I'll tell you why, because you guys are FUCKING RACIST. I've said it since the beginning of the election. You people are nothing more than a bunch of RACISTS hiding behind the guise of "legal" immigration. I am ashamed to even be considered the same race as you people.

I am, and always have been, an advocate for Sanders, and I bet most of you "moderate" Trump supporters are starting to feel like the bunch of morons you really are for not voting for him. You have been conned, tricked, lied to, and now look what he's done. This is YOUR fault.

So good fucking job, good job you fucking racists.

>Tfw Hollande the cuck first of his name called for Trump to respect the """"principle"""" of taking refugees in
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

This. Really wish I voted for sanders now.

youre trolling but the main argument you have is that everyone is entitled to the rights that americans have regardless of them actually being an american citizen or not. fuck that idea

dont be racist towards great orange buffons, they are your equal.

Trump can crash economies around the world, they need to pick their opponents better.

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/28/czech-presidents-spokesman-trump-protects-country-exactly-eu-elites-not/

I'm in

>defending refusing refugees entry to the us from a war they indeed themselves started

American cynicism at works

>Cuck leaders pledge to take in more rapefugees
>Terrorist attacks and sexual assaults skyrocket in those countries
>Ethnic populist parties get voted in

They just got 4D'd

Better than being cucked for the EU, m8. Together, we can make Anglos great again.