Canada is fucked, so fellow right-wingers, what's our plan? All the conservative candidates suck...

Canada is fucked, so fellow right-wingers, what's our plan? All the conservative candidates suck, not a single one of them want to turn immigration down to 0, even Bernier only wants to bring it down to 250k a year with no word on limiting shitskins like the God Emperor has. Leitch has no chance to win because she's uncharismatic, and also we're in a country full of cucks, chinks, and shitskins.

I was thinking we all join the US army

tl;dr we come up with a plan to save Canada, or just exodus into the USA, no libshits allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fubar

abandon ship

>fellow right-wingers
>flag

I don't think so.

I grow tired of you leaves, anyway. All you do is sit up north and talk about how progressive, polite, and great you are and this fucking "nice" country meme has made you immune to criticism and your word gospel to leftist shitheads. My only regret watching your fucking country crumble to dust like autumn leaves under my boot is that I'm not handling the rake myself.

My plan is very simple. I'm repatriating to my father's country. I will enjoy watching Canada burn from the other side of the Atlantic.

There's nothing you guys can do. Even when I go ice fishing by Manitoba you leafs are insufferable with your ((superior)) opinions. Toronto and Vancouver are like two major college campuses of brainwashing, and it's just going to wash over to other cities and provinces.

Maybe Nunavut is safe, but when your PM openly promotes post-nationalism and your country is full of alienposters, you're better off leaving.

It's time to go innatundra and live with the eskimos, eating seals and whale flesh while living in igloos

In short anprim is the future

Immigrate to Washington, Oregon, Minnesota or any of the other Northern blue states and turn 'em red

>Ireland is 5th
fugg

Well after some quick googling, it turns out you already have to have a green card to join the US army, you can't just go to the embassy, fill out paperwork and enlist.

So the new plan is to find some clueless blue-stater and trick them into marrying me, get citizenship and redpill these liberal retard fucks on the story of Canada, and how liberals ruined the """"progressive""" former-nation of the north.

>Minnesota
We're just as cucked as Canada though. If Trump gets rid of sanctuary cities we may stand a chance, but for now we're overflowing with numales and feminists.

Reported this thread to the SAS

Kellie leitch. Shes gaining a lot of traction in the conservative party while o'leary is looking more and more like a chump every day.

She's been called racist for her stance on immigration many times already and she's apologized but also said she wont change her stance.

She's our gal.

Car companies are now ditching Canada for Mexico to avoid triggering Trump.

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico

I want to believe, but it's already too late user. The damage has been done. At this rate there won't be any white Canadians left to fight for our home.

you're stupid as fuck if you thought for 1 second that O Leary was a serious bid.

JUST

Make Michigan Great Again

I never once did lol, but there was a lot of shilling on here for him so i thought maybe other folks liked him.

>Let muslims in
>They kill this idiot
>PROFIT???

and the rest of us white folk.

>Turdeas response

Let's bring in more muslims who we will give welfare and benefits here. Outta work joe, oh well you get shitty EI

>michigan
>great ever

NOT SO FAST THERE TYRONE