Since Trump is pro-Jew does that make Sup Forums pro-Jew

Since Trump is pro-Jew does that make Sup Forums pro-Jew

Well done OP, I find irony substantial.

You stormweenies need to GTFO

This board is pro-zionist, pro-race mixing, pro-civil nationalism, pro-LGBT, pro-neocon, pro-neoliberal board.

Good answer, i had lost the meaning of /pol.

The Jews are based, they just need to all go to Israel and stay there. Niggers should go to africa, spics to south america, chinks to asia, and whites in europe and america. Canada will be nuked.

You will never find a politician you agree with 10 of 10 times.
6-7 is more realistic and you're in the green if you find one with 8.

Is he perfect? No.
Is he better then Hillary? Absolutely.
Loving every moment still.
Haters gonna hate.

There is a difference in being pro-Jew and pro-Israel.

what about all the half breeds that shit post on pol?

Sup Forums isn't one person. Because storm weenies love to spam doesn't mean that we all hate jews.

Hitler still did nothing wrong and jews are mostly a cancer.

But the average jew, like the average white isn't evil or probably isn't ideologically jewish.

That's the synagogue of satan.

Judging an entire race for a subset is retarded. It makes about as much sense as condemning all whites for slavery.

yes, I am JIDF shill.
Our nation is allied with saudia arabia and other shit holes, it doesn't make us pro saudi.

alliances are alliances, get the fuck over it low iq mouth breathing faggots

Whites in America should go back to Europe.

Come home white man.

This is a Himalayan arts and crafts forum.

sage

as long as they are in their own lands and not fucking ours up

i dont even think he is so much pro jew, you just have to pretend to be pro jew today, because jews have so much power

Well, it depends on what races are mixed. They must go back to whatever their dominant race is from. No half breed can be considered white.
Black overpowers all.
Hispanic overpowers Asian and white.
Asian overpowers just white.

I forget whos stand this is

Wait nvm. Its valentines. Duh

JewJew's Bizarre Adventure

/pol pretty pro-Zionist right now. People cry CTR here whenever anyone calls Trump out on his bullshit but I'm absolutely convinced Trump and or Russia have Pro-Trump shills here for a long time now. They've drowned everyone else out at this point. The only people left here are useful idiots and shills for Trump. And no, this doesn't make me a Hillary supporter