Dreams Die’ for Refugees on Verge of Coming to U.S

How can you be so heartless, Sup Forums?

>BEIRUT, Lebanon — Sardar Hussain refused to believe it. He had been orphaned in Afghanistan by a Taliban bomb at age 13. After waiting in limbo for two years, he said he was only days away from getting on a plane to the United States when he heard that President Trump would be barring entry to refugees.

>Mustafa did believe it. He teared up, saying his life was over at age 28. An Iraqi refugee in Lebanon, he thought he was so close to getting to the United States that he had gone out and bought a new shirt for his trip.

>Mustafa still has some hope that somehow exceptions will be made, which is why — like most of the refugees interviewed for this article — he did not want his full name published.

>“If I do get rejected,” he said, “I’d regret ever having shaken hands with an American.” He struggled not to weep.

>When she read on Facebook about the temporary ban, Alwia Abdullah, 43, who fled from Darfur in Sudan to Jordan with her husband and six children, got a sudden, stabbing pain in her gut, and couldn’t sleep.

>“We left because we were discriminated against in Darfur,” she said. “So to be discriminated against by a U.S. president, by a nation we see our future in, is so disheartening. How do you live with that?”

nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/middleeast/trump-middle-east-refugees-ban.html?_r=0

archive.is/6IfxL

deus vult

easily, that's how

if stupid southern faggots had just picked their own goddamn cotton we wouldn't have gotten the bullshit melting pot meme

USA was made great by white people, shitskins can fuck off

>WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPT POOR PEOPLE WITH A PENCHANT FOR RADICAL ISLAM IN YOUR NATION?

We need to ban more countries.

>How can you be so heartless, Sup Forums?
why cant he go back to his country and fix it?

gee, maybe worshiping a mass murdering women and child raping, terrorist bandit has something to do with it...

>30% of candy from one manufacturer is poisoned
>people don't want to buy candy
>company goes bankrupt

Why are you so heartless? Look at this one piece of candy they made that is safe.

I feel bad for the sudanese because shes probably a christian that will end up fucked to death and her children sold to muslim slave traders but lol thats what being a nigger gets you in life hahahaha

>“If I do get rejected,” he said, “I’d regret ever having shaken hands with an American.”

So in other words "Give me what I want or you're my enemy"

>NY Times
Color me shocked, they're revving up the sympathy engine again.

Lol!

Yeah, that line proves that this was the right decision.

>“If I do get rejected,” he said, “I’d regret ever having shaken hands with an American.” He struggled not to weep.
Great attitude. Fuck him. Hope he looks at his hand that touched greatness and sobs knowing he will never be good enough to actually earn his way over to the greatest country to ever grace God's green Earth.

Don't worry. The EU, being social democratic utopia, will take them all in.

oh hah that's hilarious. muslims and their threats. fucking rabid dogs.

>How do you live with that?

That entitlement tho.
America doesn't owe you shit.

I don't understand this. An Iraqi refugee is currently safe in Lebanon. Why the fuck can't he stay in Lebanon?

MAGA

Maybe use your brain to fix your own country.

propaganda

everyone wants to get in the fucking usa for fucks sake ask every african and he will have a similar story

when will libfucks understand that not everyone can enter their countries

>Iraqi
>intellectuals

>“If I do get rejected,” he said, “I’d regret ever having shaken hands with an American.”

>“I’d regret ever having shaken hands with an American.”

Literally already plotting a violent act against us.
I fucking hate these people and their gay sob stories already.

Thank god for Donald Trump.

>So in other words "Give me what I want or you're my enemy"

This is basically the general Muslim mindset, and even Liberals know it. "Stop talking bad about Islam and cater to their demands or else they'll cause terrorism!"

>guy on the verge of resenting and hating America solely because we refuse to LET him into our country

Yeah great people these folks, we should be welcoming these future "death to America" chanters with open arms.

Do these entitled losers not realize that America is under no obligation to take care of non-Americans and that they should be fortunate and grateful we even consider letting their asses in?

Also, pic related. People suffer all over the world inside and outside the US every day. Sucks, but our government's job is to look out for Americans first, and if taking in a refugee may conflict with that, well then guess what. We won't take them in.

>No gibs? I kill you!

Lol gtfo

What a loser?

Get a load of what he's wearing.

The dude is wearing more expensive clothes than me. Oppressed my fucking ass. You have to go back/stay there. We're fucking full

Yes, bite the hand that you're begging for food from. The audacity of these shitskins. It's exactly like the hobos who go apeshit when you don't give them money.

Pretty easy.

I am making garlic pasta.

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T HUMAN AND I WANT THEM DEAD

This is what I fucking hate about mudslimes. They demand respect from everyone else but offer none themselves. They need to be confined to their desert shit holes.

what part of AMERICA FIRST don't you understand?

>Alwia Abdullah, 43, who fled from Darfur in Sudan to Jordan with her husband and six children

Holy fuck maybe if you didn't have 6 kids while living in a fucking desert with no resources you wouldn't have to flee from your failed state

Now tell the truth.
Why were you, an iraqi, in afghanistan when 13.
Why leave a relatively peaceful working country for a shithole like afghanistan I wonder

These people have already fled whatever it is that they were fleeing from and have established lives in other countries. Why do they need to go to the US?

Fake refugees

That's niggers for you. Their reproductive strategy has always been to shit out as many kids as possible and eat the ones that die, like cockroaches.

That's all I needed to hear.

Whats stopping him from immigrating anywhere in Europe? Or in the Arab world? Why dont Muslims want to live in Muslim countries?

Yup. Really makes you think about how these people really are.

>Muslims getting cucked by Trump on a GLOBAL scale

This really is the best timeline.

>Gibmedats

>mfw this is only creating more anti-american sentiment in Muslim people

>somehow this is supposed to make America safer

Subhumans

>hillbilly throws a firecracker inside his house
>democrat state government bans fireworks
>millions of safe fireworks users are saddened
>democrat response is "one person fucks it up for everyone else :^)"

>handful of migrants commit mass terror attacks on US soil and in Europe
>alarming number of migrants have hostile anti-US views and literally want to come as invaders
>US government implements 90 day ban on certain nations so they can implement a vetting process to keep these people out
>democrat response is "WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T LET ONE BAD PERSON RESULT IN A BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GET FUCKED DEMOCRATS

Then liberals will claim "oh they have kids because they're poor" while ignoring eastern Europe being poor as fuck with low birth rates, china with low birth rates despite the average person there being some peasant farmer, low birth rates for white people during the great depression when people become poor.

These "people" just can't stop fucking the population of Darfur went from 1.5 million to 7 million in 40 years like some sort of bacteria

We bomb the shit out of them and rid the world of this archaic scourge once and for all,

MAGA, FAGGOT.

Good. They are not and never will be welcome here.

There's a mass protest at JFK Airport right now demanding the visa holding people banned by the executive order be released onto US soil.

>I-it was all their fault
>I-it had nothing to do w-with us letting them stay, giving them rights, and pushing the melting pot meme...
You Yankee faggots will never admit your faults or shortcomings in anything

You know, he's exactly what the democrats are looking for in their voters

bingo

they are not refugees. they are economic migrants. the term "refugee" in this context should set off the fake news alarm

>mass protest

Don't you mean mass arrest, incarceration and felony rioting charges?

He's already ruining Lebanon, which was overtaken by muslims, now he wants to run America?

Future terrorist confirmed. Keep him away from our country

>When she read on Facebook about the temporary ban, Alwia Abdullah, 43, who fled from Darfur in Sudan to Jordan with her husband and six children
BItch, has six kids, go to any country that has clean drinking water.

What's wrong with staying in Lebanon or jordan?

Suck a cock fag

This is too much.
Fuck laws and borders and shit.

Let this 28 year old child in to our country right now trump!

The ban is only 90 days, man. Hope you can get rid of every single one by then.

404: argument not found

>Why the fuck can't he stay in Lebanon?
The Lebanese know he's a worthless little shit. But in America we're a little more naive and gullible.

>If your enemies blow each other up while cursing your name, you lose.

Wow, thanks for the insight Costa Rica

If they get this assmad about a short delay, then we were right to do it, and should extend it indefinitely.

How can you be such a fucking faggot and put your "feels" out of the way and realize this is for the greater good. Leftists are fucking pathetic virtue signaling retards

>fingers crossed ;^)

very well. our argument is that these violent ass holes can't cause as much trouble if we don't let them into the country. we don't believe a significant portion of them can be civilized, prove us wrong. pro tip:you can't.

>an appeal to emotion that will make you say "why not just give up our resources for other people so they can live a better life an shit"

You are posting with the wrong flag, leaf.

Why does everyone need to come here?

Canada's wide open and begging for it.

>we wouldn't have gotten the bullshit melting pot meme

The melting pot meme was created by a literal anarchist kike who was trying to justify letting white eastern european immigrants enter the country and wreck the local price of labor.

Oh, I haven't been around for a long time. Have those made a comeback?

china already claimed canada for themselves, they dont want any other race there.

reminder this is a 90 day block only
it's literally just a period for proper screening and intelligence infrastructure to be developed before admitting in people (just because they live in shitty places and somehow deserve to be in the US?)

>How can you be so heartless
By not being a cuck

They've already found refuge in other countries. They no refugees no more and can fuck off

Not enough free shit

There's no welfare in Lebanon

why the fuck don't these cowards develop their own fucking countries instead of run to white ones?

>be refugee
>need to escape war-torn country
>instead of going to one of the several nearby countries that have no war, try to get into one of the top 5 nations on the planet even though it's across the entire world

Ever heard the expression "beggars can't be choosers"?

Now they have!
(disregard if based canadabro)

the world is a hard place; survival of the fittest

you either defend yourself or let others defend yourself, those that let others defend them should know full well that their protection could change at any moment

They already escaped and are not even refugees anymore

tugging on americans heart strings is the vehicle they use to fuck us in the ass with. they will capitalize on our weakness.

exactly

(are you going to the Gold Coast next year? I might go, I went to Glasgow 2014. it was pretty good. this is unrelated btw)

Isn't the math a little fucked up there ?

13 + 2 = 28 now ?

this

slavery was a mistake

Fucking hell we really dodged a bullet with this guy.

this is for like 90 days or something right

if they really have respect for us as a country, they will let us set up reasonable safeguards before we let them in

Lebanon is actually a pretty nice place, well in the Christian areas at least.
In fact I'm friends with a Lebanese Christian who is teaching me French at the moment.

its indefinite for syrian refugees

>Lebanon is actually a pretty nice place, well in the Christian areas at least.
Yep, lived there from 2007 to 2010, never had any problem.

>Alwia Abdullah, 43, who fled from Darfur in Sudan to Jordan with her husband and six children,

I don't want my taxes going to these leeches

The media is just publishing propaganda at this point. All the virtue signaling lies think it's forever and that all these people are now going to die.