Where can I go to be around white people only that doesnt cost a fortune...

Where can I go to be around white people only that doesnt cost a fortune. I literally dont want to see any fucking brown shits AT ALL. I mean none, zero.

Rural areas in the midwest, New England.

Cities are bad. Stay away from them.

WV

im in a rural area in the midwest and the niggers are slowly pouring in as they breed like rabbits in the cities and leave because they have destroyed it.

its like you dont even live in america.

South Africa I guess

Idaho

Poland?
I think that fits your description.

Australia outside the capitals

Are you from El Paso too?

This. The intermountain west is white as fuck.

definately not NC lmoa

hell no, i couldnt be payed to go to mexis.

Northern/Western Michigan

Brazil is the perfect place for you, here everyone is brown but everyone identify as white, so technically it's whitetopia!

at work

Rural areas or Eastern Europe.

> Cracker Barrel
> Any job fair
> Father's Day card section of any supermarket
> Any Nickelback concert

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this image lately? Are you faggots really that charmed by feminine rat-penises?

its attention grabbing.

Don't know about New England but Midwest rural areas are full of meth heads and heroin addicts.

>Father's Day card section of any supermarket
kek

My neighborhood is white and I'm in central Florida.
The few black folks I see at stores all act and dress respectably as well.

Then again, I don't associate with riffraff. Or in riffraff areas.
How are the nigs moving in? How are they affording property?

yea, its because theres blacks there selling them. not saying they arent responsible as well, but the white they wouldnt go across the world to procure heroin, the niggers supply it.

also the type of person to become depressed and need substance to fucking live in this horrible world is generally intelligent. niggers use drugs and alcohol so that they can "get crunk"

The nigs are all on section 8 dude.

Nothing wrong with meth heads.
And fentanyl solves the junkie problem.

Poland,
Scotland,
Ukraine and rest of Eastern Europe,
Parts of Finland,

kill yourself

they sell drugs usually out of houses whom they sell to. they are parasites. and these are the smartest blacks of the bunch.

whats it like having the features of a silverback tyrone?

Russia, Scotland, Poland, Ukraine, Finland

it can turn on a dime. i'm in previously 90% white single home residence area in TX, last 5 years there had been an influx of indian and chinese professionals, they bought all the homes, not sure where white folks went, but now we have nigerians moving in. it's only a matter of time until we go full california.

Wise word from the passing:

Get Arms

I would say southeast Kansas, but I see more and more mexicans every day.

FUCK OFF BERRIEN COUNTY IS FULL. ESPECIALLY FUCK OFF IF YOURE FROM ILLINOIS

I live upstate ny in the country. very few blacks. even the scumbags here are just welfare trash who pose no real threat.

wise words from the tx500 thanks dude

Just wanna say...
That looks so nostalgic.
Jesus Christ.

Everyone's white because everyone's related

>want to live a comfy life by the rocky's after i graduate university
>my degree doesn't have any application in the northwest and i'll almost certainly have to move to a metropolitan area on the east coast or coastal south