Trump doesnt ban countries were he does business

Have fun explaining this Trumpkins, absolute couruption. "B-but this has nothing to do with the Trump organization. H-he's just tying to protect muh country".

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-muslim-ban-excludes-countries-linked-businesses-article-1.2957956

Are you trolling or are you really this stupid.

Not an argument

I'll explain it for you

It's not his business anymore

3/8 b8 made me reply

Countries that are allies of the usa you bmight say aswell

>his children run the business
>totally not interested in helping them

Totally makes sense drumpfkin

He didn't ban 190~ countries. Fuck off, shill faggot kike nigger bitch subhuman subversive.

Sorry flamphkin I don't think you understand that sand niggers are terrorists and want nothing but death in the west

The US in general does more business in those countries. The overlap is a convenient coincidence for leftists though.

Not an argument. Why did he not ban Saudi Arabia? Turkey? Egypt? He is interested in keeping his former business relations with these countries smooth for his children. Dumbass

Trump didn't pick the countries, the countries are explicitly listed in the INA. Blame 1952 democrats if you don't like that some countries with which the US has business ties are not part of the ban.

Does he have any businesses in jihad countries?

But then terrorists are going to just come from the countries that are not banned. TOP KEK.

>trump does business with American allies
>trump becomes president
>puts ban on Muslim countries that aren't allies

Wew, so complicated

autistic fedora-tier non-argument

Nobody can do business in the countries he banned, retard.

Huh? My point is that Drumpf convieniently left out countries the Trump Organization does business with.

You're right he should ban people from every country.

Americans can't do business in the countries he banned. It's not as though he's punishing them for not allowing a hotel there. The countries that were left off are longtime (((allies))).

It's odd that liberals are complaining that more countries should be added to the list.

Low quality shitpost 1/10 for making me reply.

>It's not his business anymore

he still owns all of those businesses.

you just couldn't be more wrong.

Why did bush classify the pages of the 9/11 commission report implicating Saudi Arabia in funding the attack? Why did Obama sit on the classified pages for years before releasing them?

US has always been butt-buddies with Saudi Arabia. This has nothing to do with Trump, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey all have US military bases and they are some of our "allies" (and yes, it is a total joke) in the Middle East.