Why is the average conservative so dumb? Seriously...

Why is the average conservative so dumb? Seriously, read a good book instead of spending 14 hours a day regurgitating memes

>Why is the average "person inspired by reactionary, years-old policies that have demonstrably only benefited a small group of people, usually not the ones that get them put into office" so dumb?"
Jesus Christ, you tell me. Did we learn anything from the Reagan years?

Tomi Larhen works for Glenn Beck so her stupidity is understandable

>why is the average liberal so dumb? Seriously, read a good book instead of spending 14 hours a day watching The Nightly Show, CNN, or Samantha Bee and regurgitate their memes!

Yeah I read a good book, it's called the Bible, you ignorant pleb.

If you don't think a higher power had a hand in the 2016 election, you weren't paying attention.

Kek, you're dumb.
If you didn't vote vote Trump because of immigration or maybe economy then you are a Christcuck idiot.

They actually caught that on camera? WTF?

>instead of spending 14 hours a day regurgitating memes
If you don't like it, just get the fuck !
There's literally no other reason for you to be here.

>That doesn't look look like Putin at all

>Reading a book about fantasy makes you smarter

No. It's escapism, and in fact makes you stupider and less aware of the outside world. Reading books in 2017 should be considered childish and wasteful.

the old "go read a book" line, classic.

>read a good book

recommend one

You're saying I read the wrong book? Doh.

I heard of many Churches not getting involved in the election, which is a fucking shame in my opinion. There was no Christian OUTCRY at Hillary Clinton. This is at the root of what is happening to America today. We lost our faith and now everything else, if not for Trump.

I probably read more than you 2bh

>trump
>reactionary
HAHAHAHA

I did read then became fascist

low iq.

The funny thing is that Trump is the most ungodly president in the history of US

Jesus you people are stupid. Reaction politics have been the norm for 20 years. Now just cause trump outplays the players, he is awful. Get a grip on reality. Also your definition of a good book is probably no farther spanning than To Kill a Mockingbird through Grapes of Wrath.

Why is the average black so dumb and why do they always vote democrat? You fucking idiot.

If liberals had read the Art Of The Deal, Trump wouldn't be president right now, he reeled all you dumb suckers in with his time tested tactics that you could have got wise to if you read something other than Karl Marxs literay diarrhea

He is correct if he means books from 2017 rather than in 2017. Many books of the common day "artists" are about as fruitful as our modern "painters." It's shit and period blood slathered on a wall in verbal form.

Lol you seriously believe that?

Are you saying the emperor is godly?

>he doesn't read non-fiction and non-fiction only

someone shop kek or a merchant on jesus

I read history books because it gives me perspective and insight into how leftists destroy civilizations.

Fucking coalburner

To name a few:
I Married a Communist by Phillip Roth
Cities of the Plain by Cormac McCarthy
Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty

>Books I expected to be good, but that werent