How can Trump get away with this? fuckin facist

How can Trump get away with this? fuckin facist

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/green-card/after-green-card-granted/international-travel-permanent-resident
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-28/google-recalls-some-staff-to-u-s-after-trump-immigration-order
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>president invokes his right to control immigration
>muh facism

ARE THERE NO OTHER COUNTRIES ON EARTH WHERE THE """REFUGEES""" CAN GO?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M REALLY GETTING TRIGGERED BY LEFTISTS TODAY.

Afrikaans: Jy het om terug te gaan
Arabic: عليك أن تذهب إلى الوراء
Azerbaijani: Siz geri getmək üçün var
Belarusian: Bы пaвiнны вяpнyццa
Bulgarian: Bиe тpябвa дa ce въpнa
Bengali: আপনি ফিরে যেতে হবে
Bosnian: Morate se vratiti
Catalan: Vostè ha de tornar
Cebuano: Kamo adunay sa pag-adto balik sa
Czech: Musíš se vrátit
Welsh: Mae'n rhaid i chi fynd yn ôl
Danish: Du er nodt til at gå tilbage
German: Sie müssen zurück
Greek: Θα πρέπει να πάμε πίσω
English: You have to go back
Esperanto: You have to go back
Spanish: Tienes que volver
Estonian: Sa pead minema tagasi
Basque: Atzera joan behar duzu
Persian: شما باید برای رفتن به عقب
Finnish: Sinun täytyy mennä takaisin
French: Vous devez retourner
Irish: Tá tú chun dul ar ais
Galician: Ten que volver
Gujarati: તમે પાછા જાઓ હોય છે
Hausa: Dole ka koma
Hindi: तुम वापस जाना है
Hmong: You have to go back
Croatian: Moraš se vratiti
Haitian Creole: Ou gen yo ale tounen
Hungarian: Meg kell, hogy menjen vissza
Armenian: Դուք պետք է գնալ
Indonesian: Anda harus kembali
Igbo: Ị ga-aga azụ
Icelandic: Þú þarft að fara til baka
Italian: Bisogna tornare indietro
Hebrew: אתה צריך לחזור
Japanese: あなたは戻らなければなりません
Javanese: Sampeyan kudu bali
Georgian: თქვენ უნდა დაბრუნდეს
Kazakh: Ciз opaлyғa бap

Khmer: អ្នកត្រូវតែទៅត្រឡប់មកវិញ
Kannada: ನೀವು ಹಿಂದಕ್ಕೆ ಹೋಗಬೇಕಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
Korean: 너 돌아 가야 해.
Latin: You have to go back
Lao: ທ່ານຕ້ອງໄປກັບຄືນໄປ
Lithuanian: Jūs turite eiti atgal
Latvian: Jums ir jāiet atpakaļ
Malagasy: Tsy maintsy hiverina
Maori: E koe ki te haere hoki
Macedonian: Mopa дa ce oди нaзaд
Malayalam: നിങ്ങൾ തിരികെ പോകണം
Mongolian: Ta бyцaж явaх хэpэгтэй
Marathi: आपण परत जावे लागेल
Malay: Anda perlu kembali
Maltese: Ikollok tmur lura
Myanmar (Burmese): သငျသညျကျောသွားရန်ရှိသည်
Nepali: तपाईं पछाडि गएर गर्न
Dutch: Je moet teruggaan
Norwegian: Du må gå tilbake
Chichewa: Inu muyenera kubwerera
Punjabi: ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਵਾਪਸ ਜਾਣ ਲਈ ਹੈ
Polish: Trzeba wrócić
Portuguese: Você tem que voltar
Romanian: Trebuie să te duci înapoi
Russian: Bы дoлжны вepнyтьcя
Sinhala: ඔයාට ආපහු යන්න ඇති
Slovak: Musíš sa vrátiť
Slovenian: Moraš iti nazaj
Somali: Waa in aad dib ugu
Albanian: Ju duhet të kthehen
Serbian: Mopaш ce вpaтити
Sesotho: U lokela ho khutlela
Sundanese: Anjeun kudu balik
Swedish: Du måste gå tillbaka
Swahili: Una kwenda nyuma
Tamil: நீங்கள் திரும்பி செல்ல வேண்டும்
Telugu: మీరు వెళ్ళడానికి కలిగి
Tajik: Шyмo бa oн ҷo бapгapдaм
Thai: คุณต้องกลับไป
Filipino: Mayroon kang upang bumalik
Turkish: Geri dönmek zorundasın
Ukrainian: Bи пoвиннi пoвepнyтиcя
Urdu: تم واپس جانا ہے
Uzbek: Siz qaytib borish kerak
Vietnamese: Bạn phải quay trở lại
Yiddish: איר האָבן צו גיין צוריק

Yoruba: O ni lati lọ pada
Chinese: 你必须回去
Chinese (Simplified): 你必须回去
Chinese (Traditional): 你必須回去
Zulu: Kumele ubuyele emuva

it's called -

America has laws to keep pathetic garbage out of our beautiful radiant country...

and we're gonna enforce those laws now...

I understand the refugee and travel ban but what's up with turning away green card holders? At least give them the money they spent getting vetted.

But laws are racist and sexist, user

Legal people already looked into it.

Trump is within his powers to do this, Thanks to Carter

>makes ban
>does not include Saudi Arabia
what a fucking joke

It'll be punted out of court by the judge because he's acting entirely within his authority as President as other presidents have done before.

I know...I know...

but in the end, it's best we enforce laws that keep pathetic garbage out of our beautiful radiant country...

This

You had to kill Saddam...

hey moron...Saudis don't suck militant muslim dic like the other evil fux in that area

Iraqis have no constitutional rights. They should be deported permanently for causing shit.

what are they suing for, exactly?

He didn't include turkey and Egypt either. Sup Forums will defend it and say those countries dindu nuffin.

Do you have a story? Can we try to get CNN to publish a story with memes? They just posted this picture on facebook

Any stats on how much of a net loss refugees have been to the U.S?

In my city they just loiter around.

haha is this really the excuse you drumpf retard are gonna use

>linking CNN to Sup Forums
Rape yourself faggot.

Easy.
They aren't citizens, so their lawsuit is shit. If I go to the middle east, I have zero rights. So don't expect us to treat people from the middle east different than they treat us.

god damn it. we're gonna get raided again

He won't get away with this, and his tantrum when the judges tell him to fuck off will be visible from orbit.

hahhahahhaha
Oh look guys, this talking point that keeps floating around. It's gunna be funny when that does happen and you squirm even more :)

Trade places?

From what I remember it's right in the documents that it's not a guaranteed you'll be able to travel abroad and be let back in.

did the Saudis fall when Libya, Egypt, Tunisia (arab spring) and others did?...

did the muslim brotherhood punk the Saudis?

don't feel too stupid, you're just mildly moronic

Executive orders my dude

They have to go back.

Does travel outside the United States affect my permanent resident status?

Permanent residents are free to travel outside the United States, and temporary or brief travel usually does not affect your permanent resident status. If it is determined, however, that you did not intend to make the United States your permanent home, you will be found to have abandoned your permanent resident status. A general guide used is whether you have been absent from the United States for more than a year. Abandonment may be found to occur in trips of less than a year where it is believed you did not intend to make the United States your permanent residence. While brief trips abroad generally are not problematic, the officer may consider criteria such as whether your intention was to visit abroad only temporarily, whether you maintained U.S. family and community ties, maintained U.S employment, filed U.S. income taxes as a resident, or otherwise established your intention to return to the United States as your permanent home. Other factors that may be considered include whether you maintained a U.S. mailing address, kept U.S. bank accounts and a valid U.S. driver’s license, own property or run a business in the United States, or any other evidence that supports the temporary nature of your absence.

uscis.gov/green-card/after-green-card-granted/international-travel-permanent-resident

Oh yeah, all those overwhelming amounts of Saudi immigrants that come here that we already have a strict vetting process for are going to be a serious problem

This autism is glorious.

EOs last until Congress/the Senate/a judge says "haha fuck no GTFO".

Someone should really tell Trump at some point, probably.

I don't understand neither this. These people with a green card are permanent residents, with often a home, business or a job, family, etc.
They were already vetted before getting a green card, and they are not refugees or unknown people coming for tourism. I don't see where the justice is to ban people who have made their life in your country LEGALLY and without causing any problem (if they violated the law, they would have no longer a green card) !

Saudi goverment which is just 1 fucking family of wahabi extremists were cuaght using state controlled charity to fund 911 but its ok becuase 11 trillion buckerino oil business. this is how the world really is.

Pic related: another picture, I don't see where the justice is to ban people who have made their life in your country and who are compliant with the US law?

>I know a lot about you guys and your legal system. He won't get away with this.
Alien enemies act. This is a bill that's remained in effect even through decades of democrat control, because the applications of it are invaluably practical "and" justified. We are not obligated to let someone into our country.You are not the sovereign power of the United States. Our own constitution does not guarantee entry into the US, nor does it guarantee citizenship after you enter.
There are some rights you have by being here, but only through the beneficence of the American people may you stay.

The woman in San Bernardino had gone through that process too. The whole "vetting" process is a joke. But yeah it seems like a possible oversight.

Nah, this is going to go up in front of some judge in NY and his summary is going to be "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Lawsuits for years and a stay on implementation until they're all resolved.

these people have taken money from America and sent it "HOME" to Mexico for decades...

are you stupid enuff to deny that they are "immigrant thieves"?

The fact is we don't need him in the country. He will shit out 4-6 little rats who will scurry about sucking up resources and ruining the country with their inferior culture.

Fuck him. He can get the fuck out.

>PhD in anthropology

Literally nothing of value was lost, anthropology is almost as bad as sociology.

Holy shit I'm totally doing this

I mean, basically, I can understand that for security concerns you temporary ban people from these countries and you don't issue new visas.
But come on, there is no justice in banning also those who have a visa or a green card!

Imagine you go to country A for any reason LEGALLY. After some years, you get a long-term resident status and so you build your life: house, job, business, assets, family, children, etc.
You go for a 1-month trip somewhere in country B or even the US to see your family who stay in your home country.
New president elects, and he decide overnight that you don't have the right to come back to the country again.
You come back to country A border and you don't have the right to come back to your job or business, can't see your family who stayed here and thought you will come back, etc.

How would you react?

Once they started lying about race, intelligence, attributes. Anthropologist became a Jewish Marxist major

It's idiotic. We've already vetted and approved these people.

Muslim's should blow something up soon so trump can deport them all

Easy

>8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)—provides:
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Just like the tsarnev brothers right?

meme of the year

>Latin: You have to go back

Well, we are not talking about Mexico poor moron. And there is no problem with legal mexicans to do whatever they want with their money. The issue is with illegals, not legal ones !

Well, it is you who is acting like a nigger by not respecting some simple principles ! You don't even let these people to sell their assets. There is no justice, and if the same thing happen to white people (and especially you), you would be pissed. See pic related

You are talking about inferior culture, but what have you done? You are probably a fat lazy unemployed virgin. I have more respect for an immigrant working for a company, and respecting laws, than you.

Fuck racism. The only thing most people want from Trump is not deportation of a race or a religion, but deportation of illegals and enforcement of law!

Ok for this case. And for engineers, business owners, etc.
And even if you don't agree with his studies, well listen, we are not communist to say that this is better than that. He can do whatever he wants, even if you find this useless, at the condition he's respecting law.

LoL sweet. With any luck, they'll be tossed in prison and waterboarded.

Do you know that people can change their mind?

At this moment, we vet all black people due to homicides and we vet all white people due to school shooters?

Are you seriously fucking the life of millions of US residents due to what ? 10-20-50-80 terrorists in past 10 years?

Tell me how are you different from an Islamic terroir who wants all white people killed and/or tortured?

Yeah, and the millions of others who didn't do anything wrong

Christians have a nasty habit of shooting up abortion clinics, maybe we should kick them out too?

President tells Agencies to enforce Laws already Laws.
>Shitskins from other countries freeloading in the USA triggered.
Fuck you, user. Go suck their dicks, faggot.

I would have stayed in my new country desu senpai. When you first start the process there are warnings about not leaving the country.

t. married a foreigner

He probably doesn't wanna upset the oil deals we make with them

>Radical islamists tear apart the middle east for decades
>"But the clinic shooting"
Mountains to molehills you fucking retard.

This "rat" makes more money than you ever will, alberta man

I don't worship allah, or fly planes into buildings, or carry out mass murders, or... really, there's nothing between us that is similar at all.

But even if there were, moehommad, I'd still be different because I support civilization while they work only to destroy it like the barbarians they are.

See People who have left the country for 2 weeks are fucked and can not come back to the country, how is it fair?
You cannot justify this

Ban Islam.

>>Radical islamists tear apart the middle east for decades
The blame obviously doesn't lie 100% on the west, but we didn't help.

Your chance of dying to a muslim terrorist in the US is basically zero

How is it fair that they are in the country to begin with?

You cannot justify this.

Muslims must stay out until they can learn to stop carrying out terror attacks. In other words, forever.

>TFW started getting second thoughts on putting Trump in power after watching him trample over rights.

Perhaps a ""fascist" is what the white race needs right now

>Jums jādodas atpakaļ
is better.
"Jums ir jāiet" literally is "You need to Walk".
"Ir" isn't mandatory when commanding, but does add emphasis and makes it sound more final.

Blablabla
If it was true, with the number of muslims in the US, you would have an attack each day. Not only 10 attacks in 10 years. I think your crazy school shooters have killed more people than these Islamic terrorists.

I don't say terrorism is bad! ISIS deserves to be killed like animals. But fucking millions of honest people is not the solution!

>software engineer for fecesbook

He's such a productive member of society too, contributing to false news and misinformation campaigns that exacerbate global problems.

We spent centuries fighting to set up civilized countries that are FREE of third world problems. Part of that meant KEEPING third world people out.

Also shut the fuck up France, you're the poster boy for diversity run awry.

So they've had a good run, now it's time to get the fuck out. They can go back to their country and FIX IT for once.

Mudslimes are the most entitled cunts.

They have their own countries with strict rules about entry and behaviour yet cry like bitches when they aren't allowed to do whatever they want in other countries.

>file lawsuit
For what?
Not liking that Trump is actually enforcing the laws of the land?
I hope the government sues their asses into the stoneage before kicking them out just to show them that we're not fucking around anymore.

>Not only 10 attacks in 10 years.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

Huh, look at that. Muslims ARE killing Americans all the time. Well say, what do you know?

But I don't have to tell you that, do I ahmed? Your cousin was a truck driver in Nice.

I swear.

It's like people have a god-given right to live in America or something.

Don't let leftist bully you into accepting people who trash their own countries and want to come there to destroy yours too.

he'd be wise to stay in canada. it's only going to get worse

Why the fuck do these ppl need to come THOUSANDS of miles to us? We have our own fucking problems right now. Also just look at what happened to Europe because they let these ppl in.

For me you are not different of a commie, who wants to plan all the economy. You are the kind of facist willing to say : Facebook is shit, we shouldd ban it. You know what? Our civilisation is based on free entreprise. He's working, respecting laws and paying taxes, why else do you want? To worship you? And this guy in California, as a software engineer at Facebook, is probably paying more taxes in one year than you in 10 years. You are useless!

>We spend centuries fighting to set up...
"We"? You did nothing except jacking off in your mother's basement. Our ancestors fought to have a society based on justice and order. Not on arbitrary rules taken one day to the other.

What do you mean fucking millions of people?

Are you aware that there are other countries in the world? Including muslim ones, where muslims can go?

I'm a bit puzzled by this as well. Trump never waived sovereign immunity for this.

>thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
30 attacks in 10 years, killing 121 people. Including the Boston attack and Orlando attack.
In the meantime, since 2006, 149 school attacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s

And at the end you ban millions for 30 attacks. Let's say even that there are 20 people involved in each attack. It would 600 terrorists, compared to millions of people already vetted living here peacefully and respecting the law.

They got someone to come in to new york federal court and it's going to be ruled on soon.

Are you aware that I am talking about green card holder (US legal resident) from these countries who can't enter in the US?

I don't care if the US don't issue new visas. You have the right to accept anybody you want. But for those who are already here, who have a build their life in the US and who can't come back just because they travelled for personal reason or for a work trip, it is really disgusting and not fair!

Iran just got fucking C-U-C-K-E-D

For example these 100 Google engineers who can't come back to the US even if they are legal, are paying taxes and have build their life in the US

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-28/google-recalls-some-staff-to-u-s-after-trump-immigration-order

This is awesome

>Bulgarian: Bиe тpябвa дa ce въpнa
Its "Tpябвa дa ce въpнeтe."

Does a mosque in Texas count?

You can't justify to ruin and fuck legal resident life

It's literally anuddah shoah

Cool, I don't care.

Welcome them in France so they can pay all those mighty taxes to you.

>They got someone to come in to new york federal court and it's going to be ruled on soon.

yup, and as soon as the ruling is handed down they'll just set up a trampoline that bounces these losers out of here as soon as they land, they really should refuse to allow them to board the plane in the first place

so they can buy a ticket to Canada instead

I thought he said we'd get tired of winning, I fucking LOVE him so much.

>8th day

No muslim lives here peacefully, respecting our law. They are all working inexorably to institute shariah.

Besides, your figures are skewed from how they are counted. There are of course more muslim attacks that don't make the list since they can be explained away somehow, such as a robbery. Meanwhile every time a gun is used anywhere near a school is counted, regardless of circumstances or outcome.

Of course it would make more sense to ban blacks from school to cut down on school shootings. That, however, is not something we can deal with since blacks are Americans.

But muslims are not, never were, and never can be Americans. How many million muslims would I ban to save just one single American life?

All of them.

Fuck off Americunts. You created those fucking wars, you have a giant ass fucking cuntry with 350 million people and are the richest nation and u cant fucking take 100k mudslimes? Meanwhile, us, poor europeans, need to tolerate them. Thank god Serbia is a shithole so they're not staying but I see too much of them in transit as it is. Take some from us you fat пичкeтинe