How long do you think Trump is going to make it?

There is no way this madman can get away with 4 years of racist, fascist, xenophobic, misogynist, backward policies

The president is immune to all laws until impeached.

>they said he couldnt be president
>they said he would be assassinated on inauguration
>They said he wouldnt fulfill his promises

What else will you deny? This is EXTRATERRITORIAL power. External power pushing through here

Quantum Psychics is to complex a subject for you and I

There is no way cuckservative republicans will let him implement his policies, right?

He will be a 12 years president, like FDR, he will change the law in his second term to keep himself in power because he knows he can win any elections

I wasn't aware he had any. Please enlighten me.

praise kek

few weeks. maybe less. also, he is 70

8 years...

And he's pretty overweight, too.

8 years. And if he's up to do more than that, I'd support it.

If that's the case, then Obama was the exact opposite of your SJW buzzwords.
And yet he fucked up the country more than ever.
Trump has done more in a week than he did in 8 years.
But yes, some retard will probably assassinate him or he'll be impeached because of a (((((scandal))))) and then instead of Pence, Hillary suddenly becomes president because (((((reasons))))). And she'll be completely
(((((Clear))))) of crimes and further plummet America into a crap hole in 8 years.

They'll probably let him do quite a bit of shit via executive orders so that they won't be held accountable if he flops.

13 years total.

10 years through he will start wearing those cool emperor uniforms, then 3 years later he dies of old age.

After Don Jr and Eric pass the throne Barron is crowned Emperor of The Americas at 23 years old.

feel free to screencap this

thatswhereyourewrongkiddoo.jpeg

No way he gets re-elected. He's already the worst president in American history. By next year his approval ratings will be in the single digits.

Kek has spoken

Six months to a year at the most.

Or two weeks after he signs an EO to audit the Fed, whichever comes first.

Fuck off shill

Die slowly in a car fire fascist

>After Don Jr and Eric pass the throne Barron is crowned Emperor of The Americas at 23 years old.
I can't wait for America's first autistic president!

The Trumps are the Americas royal family now, theres no going back.
Prince Barron will take the throne in 2030.

It all depends on who he runs against. If the dems go full Corey Booker then Trump has a chance.

Trump is picking the Supreme Court, so don't count them against him, and Congress is almost entirely Republican.

>said an increasingly nervous jew

True. Just like I am immune to all laws until I'm arrested.

What kind of fucking statement is that?

Congress may be republican but how many of them actually support trump?