Fuck you American cowards

Fuck you American cowards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tyHNttogzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh well geez, when you put it that way, fuck having laws an sheet.

>Don't be scared guys! Fight ISIS with candles and flowers!
FUCK THESE PUSSIES

>Afraid
On the contrary, it takes courage to stand up to half your own country who doesn't realize they're poisoning the well.

Complacency is cowardice. Action take courage.

>having the guts to stand up against an issue is cowardice

K

LIBERAL LOGIC 101

>We can't stereotype Muslims! That's wrong!
>Now lets get back to blaming white men for everything.

> Muslims alone kill thousands in the name of Allah past couple of years.
> Just a few bad apples soil Islam's name.
> If you question this, you are a 'racist.'

>Muslims say Allah created Earth
>thunderous applause by Muslims, liberals not seen anyway
>Christian says God created Earth
>thunderous applause by Christians, Booed by degenerate liberals

>says immigration made America
>immigration also destroyed the Native Americans and their entire existence
Make up your mind, lefties. Is immigration good or bad?

> Liberals fight for equality.
> Shit on Christians.

>Want to fight for progressivism, tolerance, multiculturalism, women cause, sexual liberation, LGBTQRIPTA rights
>Defend Islam
You can't make this shit up.

how about no refugees until we fix our homeless problem. national security is a great investment. the wall will save lives and money keeping criminals and welfare leeches out.

Hmmm yes no reason

I literally know someone who was at the airport in the Florida shooting and saw it happen. Gunshots and everything.
He hid behind a starbucks counter, the employees locked the door to the backroom.

That's scary shit, man. When my friends and family are put in danger from one certain group of people, I have reason to fear for my safety. Fuck you if you think I should feel nothing and accept my slaughter.

>build wall
>raise visa prices
>remove taco
>cost of illegal immigration significantly reduced
>now have cash to house veterans for eternity

>lol y u scared?
youtube.com/watch?v=-tyHNttogzY

Homeless people don't need job training and housing. They need mental help. Homeless aren't homeless because "whoops I lost my house papers, homeless now."

>RAPE IS NOT A VALID REASON TO NOT WANT REFUGEES
>CULTURE SHOCK IS NOT A VALID REASON TO NOT WANT REFUGEES
>TERRORISM IS NOT A VALID REASON TO NOT WANT REFUGEES
YOURE ALL FUCKING BIGOTS

>File: Scrapbook_1485646009226.png (102 KB, 1071x358)
> Anonymous (ID: owLQxQuv) 01/28/17(Sat)18:31:05 No.109682855▶
>Fuck you American cowards.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: owLQxQuv) 01/28/17(Sat)18:31:48 No.10

Better bring in some more Refugees and Illegals so we don't have to help the veterans.

The fuck is wrong with you and those who think like this
Why would we help them? They really fucking dug their own grave and now why would anyone want to risk and make them dig another's?
Most liberals see refugees like paralyzed people: you HAVE TO buy them wheelchairs because they quite literally can't walk
Whereas africans and middle easterns are quite the opposite: they are perfectly able bodied, just too fucking stupid to put a foot after the other

What does it have to do with you?

Do something with your own country and stop obsessing on ours.

Kek leftists are such fucking faggots. They loving doing the mental gymnastics to pat themselves on the back.

checked

There's a lot of reason for it.

You psychos have flooded our country with immigrants for 40 years. Now the Left is basically identity politics and nothing else, and never stops with "white privilege" and "Only Black Lives Matter" bullshit. Fuck at the DNC leadership conference one of the candidates to be the head of the Democratic Party said she saw her role as teaching "people to keep their mouths shut if they're white."

There are a lot of reasons to be wary of you idiots.

This. They are shunned and have PTSD from serving.

>$10,000 a year to house, provide healthcare, and do job training for anyone, let alone a homeless vet (who is at higher risk for mental and physical disabilities)

I smell huge bullshit. That's also not counting the bureaucracy tax on that kind of endeavor.

Whoever this is they dont know politics. Islam has been militarized, the trade deals we do benefits the average american and immigration is a determent period.

>afraid of trade
That's not why TPP was abandoned but surely he knows that right? RIGHT?!

>protecting you culture, people, and resources is being afraid.

Free Trade benefits globalist billionaire jews who have all the money. It's been driving the 99% into poverty, however.

I'm more scared of Progressives overly permissive towards Islamism and allowing the barbaric religion to take over than of Islam itself. These retards want to drag us into a new Dark Age, this time under a bunch of ignorant imams instead of ignorant priests.

And the middle-eastern islamic theocracies like Saudi Arabia and Qatar don't take in any refugees. Wouldn't those refugees be more comfortable inside of islamic nations which share their cultural values? Oh wait they don't give out welfare gibs :) better to bypass DOZENS of safe countries to illegally immigrate to a cuckold nation run by traitors who'll steal their citizenry's tax dollars to fork over to hostile foreign invaders.

Stop using American inventions and improve your failed state and failed people.

No you stupid cunts. We didnt create a Country to house all you worthless cunts. We have enough worthless shitstains here, why bring anyone else? If my Country was undersiege i would fight. I swear we should hang all these compassionate niggers.

Hang em high

pipe down vee

Stop using my country's flag to pursue your criminal agenda you CREW filth.
>cucknada lecturing anyone on anything