“Canada will welcome you,” Trudeau invites refugees as Trump bans them

Are we going to have to build two walls?

archive.is/w8lJW

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-near-record-homicide-rate-1.3893496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No just invade and annex. It's 200 years overdue

i swear to fucking god. i live in Fargo ND area driving distance to the CAN US border and if this small ass town becomes a refugee spic sanctuary im going to be so mad

This

finish it already

>tfw you realize Canada would be better off if the U.S. won in 1812

Good, as you can see it's not just us Canadians, but Europeans as well who takes a right step for humanity while America is driven back to the 20th century with its racist mindset. Yet they don't know that despite these "refugees" commit crime, they commit a very small portion that it may not even be a blip on the stats. However, they fail to look at the 2nd amendment for all the deaths in gun violence and deaths, but they'll rather pin it on the people than the guns. That's whats wrong with America, Trump and the 2nd amendment - both needs to be gone.

Day of Rake when?

Yes. Im not even joking when I say in 10 years canada will be a bigger security threat to the US than mexico

based trudeau showing humanity when trump wont

drone strike this faggot

>trying to undermine the policies of your superpower neighbor because you want to virtue signal like a good little leaf cuck

this closet queer is pushing his luck

Britain is on the wrong side of a lot of fucking wars...

EAT SHIT TRUDEAU

Yes, please build a wall along the border.

This means Trump's second term is guaranteed. And Canada will pay for the wall.

It's already a Somalian sanctuary

BASED TRUMP

JUST

HOLY FUCK

enjoy your gang rape Leafs

Canada was founded as a Conservative nation, it isn't our fault you elected your Liberal party for 40 years, and started treating Quebecers as human.

This will make travelling to the U.S. much easier. I rember stopping at a rest stop in Michigan. Every license plate in the parking lot was from Canada. I went into the restaurant and the were dozens of pakis and towel heads in there. Every singe one of those cars belonged to a sandnigger.

Please.. day of the rake soon
Save us from ourselves

Masallah Canada!!

I

Canada is "Virtue Signaling - The Country" isn't it?

I'm so sorry user, get ready for those crime stats hon

>barely in office and already cucking Canada
Bless Trump

Someone save us from Mehmet Trudeau.

Just our leader, I swear. Thank fuck for the Atlantic.

Not even these repeated digits can save you from Trudeau and the tolerant left, maple man. They want Canada to be culturally enriched, and the Canadians are going to pay for it with their future.

>I refuse to participate
>sells guns to Saudi Arabia
lol

Invade imo... setup a puppet state.

I wonder how long it took them to find a child without wrinkles

suicide of Canada

dog bless, get cucked leafs

I envision a bright future where due to some miracle both Germany and Canada uncuck themselves and form the new axis. With an atlantic corridor secured by Canadians, we could finally launch a ground invasion on the US and finish them for good. Canada gets 60% of the US for their help. The world becomes great.

So what is his endgame?

No really, what is the goal here? Get the entire Middle East to live in Canada? Refugees will never stop coming.

how do you guys write such consistently awful posts, at least australia is funny, but you guys just shit on threads for the sake of it

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes

Canada is already close to 70% white, its gonna be majority immigrant before America.

You shoudnt talk shit. Even your " conservatives" are liberal fairies. Europpors hippies.

>wanting to destroy country uncucking itself
Do Germans just not have morals?

Sounds hilarious. Just remember.

Behind every blade of grass.

this is good. only white Canadians should be allowed to travel to the US

I do feel really bad for the Canada bros here.

During the election I tried to imagine what it be like with Hilary as president, and it was quite literally depressing. Obviously I would keep on living and fighting the good fight, but the constant libshittery and being talked down at 24/7 by low-iq retards who rode into office on the tails of SJWs really would have been a nightmare. This must be like what level-headed Canadians feel like, every day.

I imagine South African whites have it pretty bad, too but in a different way.

>So what is his endgame?
It's not his fault. His father, Pierre, was also PM and a communist who did everything he could to destroy Canada's national identity.
His government also instituted the world's first multiculturalism policy. Imagine being raised by that man and his whore wife.

I feel for you leaf
If the crime rates do go up and end up becoming sweden, I'll seriously be sorry for you
Stay strong, they're one attack away from getting anally destroyed by nukes.

Emu mounted Aussies from the West while we conquer Quebec and boarder states

Man I've been all over the Pacific and Middle East but I've always wanted to visit Canada and European countries but you guys keep bringing in those fucking hajis and niggers.

Trust me when I say that you don't want them in your country, how can you guys kick this retard out of office?

Does he really even have any real power?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breaths in*

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA

That's Lucina from fire emblem not Lina Inverse you baka!

are middle eastersn even that common in canada?

i split my time between seattle and vancouver, and (to me) it seems vancouver and the surrounding area is basically 50% chinese, 50% white

be careful what you ask for leaf

Sorry friends.

Yeah and Hongcouver isn't even that anymore. They're getting pushed out by the newly rich ricers that have gotten rich through graft and corruption. Off to Canuckistan they go!

Why would you want to annex a country full of cucks, fags and refugees?

I guess it would make a good gulag.

KEK, one american man equals six-ten krauts in combat and we already outnumber you.

Vancouver is asian. Ontario is asian, black, and muslim. Quebec is full of faggots.

Don't know about other provinces.

hes canadas leader and he cant afford a decent striking coach? Canada, no one was joking around when its said your leader is a cuck
Unless this was his first week of training then I wont be hard on him.
> exposing guard by leaving that right cross extended

Probably one of the funniest pepes I've seen

To be fair it's a thread aboot Canada, if you can't tolerate some leafposting you probably shouldn't read it in the first place.

For fucks sake Trudeau. I never want to abandon my homeland and give up the fight but with all the shit that happens it seems lost beyond recovery. Sometimes I feel an urge to abandon ship but that's not in my nature.

Just shut the fuck up.

Work harder in your ESL class

Throw 'em in a wood chipper.

can we trade for this

Maybe we need a wall for you guys, apparently Saudi Arabia is A-okay.

Time to build the northern wall

Look, you dick, what's your problem? You're Canadian, your pussy PM is taking the refugees in, Trump is American, and they don't want them. Surely everyone is getting what they want, and yet you're still bitching like a little girl.

Hahaha, take them, leafcucks. This is karma for your sup-par shitposting

We probably just ran out of budget after his adventures in Libya

White flight from Hongcouver has already started. I bailed out and am never going back.

Under/over two years before Canadian children are forced to recite the quran and pray to mecca in school?

My town is like 20% Arab. And more move in every day,

Let's see who will get the last laugh. We will invade in winter when we are the best. With the new German Wunderwaffe and secret Canadian Icehockey Battalions we will smash you in no time. With our superior economy we will also buy out the entire Mexican army and make them attack from the South. Easy win in 10 days tops.

It's exactly what it feels like. It also has shown us the genius of the electoral college.

We are ruled from cities infested with shitskins who hate white people.

under

Time for a second wall.

>implying rapefugees are young women

Bullshit, shit cunt refugees doubled the murder rate in Ottawa all by themselves.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-near-record-homicide-rate-1.3893496

I was in Toronto a few months ago and it was pack full of oil monkeys

FUCK I'm so pissed about this
we just gonna bounce between pro-immigration nazis and pro-immigration cucks?
we'll make the fucking green party come to power before letting this shit continue another term
pls no eradicate

and you're 60% pablo mccucknandez

Can't wait to watch my country rise as yours slowly turns into an inbred walled off shithole slum.

>Refugees come to Canada
>They book it out of there to US borders the instant Trudeau stops acting like the paragon of morality as his ego is satisfied
>US gets stuck with child-rapist sandniggers regardless of whatever the fuck we do

I miss Rob Ford

Living here is horrible.

If you call what's going on in Vancouver rising you are delusional.

For all the crackhead stuff he was actually not a bad mayor. Oddly enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Enjoy having all of your women get raped.

Second wall against Canada when?

>300 million people need a bigger gene pool
kek. Enjoy your 25 million whites being replaced.

You should've wanted to get annexed, don't be brainwashed by Canadian media.

Let it all out.

Justin Castro

That stabbing at mcdonalds they speak of is right outside my condo. Fucking somali degenerates in low income homes man

>thinking about all of the deriding giggles i had at that man's expense

>realizing only now that he had every reason to straight up smoke crack leading the largest shithole in canada

sleep softly sweet prince

>Can't wait to watch my rape statistics rise

Fixed it for you, you dumb fuck.