So is Pence a flip-flopper, or just spineless?

So is Pence a flip-flopper, or just spineless?

Pence is a faggot and his opinion doesn't matter because he is VP.

Wrong. Trump never banned Muslims from entering the U.S.

He had to take orders form the GOP in 2015, like the rest of them. I can't believe something this simple needs to be explained.

it's constitutional tho

>politicians
>knowing or caring about what is or isn't constitutional

Trump redpilled him

Pence is the establishment's puppet for when they kill Trump. He'll be Bush 3.0 when the CIA figures out how to off Trump.

>you cannot change your views when presented with evidence

WOW SCIENCE HAS NO CONVICTIONS WTF

its not a ban on muslims its a ban on muslim countries

you're allowed to, but that still means you're a flip-flopper

Then what did he do?

How?

He's the VP no one gives a shit what he says or thinks.

And this is bad how? If you change your opinion when presented with evidence that supports the contrary, why is it bad to switch?

he banned people from 7 countries from entering the US. Brits can still come just fine so obviously there is no muslim ban

he banned people coming from certain countries from entering. the order has nothing to do with their stated religion.

when did i say it was bad? i've done the same thing myself with issues.

i was just wondering if pence is on record as having changed his mind on the subject, or if he's just trump's bitch now

He will not ban an entire religion outright. Instead he will allow british citizens to immigrate as long as they can prove they never owned a kebab shop or a laundry mat

It is our holy duty to guard against the foreign hordes

>After Trump nominated Pence as his GOP running-mate in July 2016, Pence backtracked on the issue. When asked in October 2016 why he had stopped condemning the idea of a ban, Pence said he no longer needed to condemn it because Trump had supposedly abandoned the position himself.
>The most significant difference between the ban instituted by Trump's January 2017 executive order and the one he proposed as a candidate in 2015 is its scope. The earlier proposal called for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States," while the executive order targets residents of seven specific Muslim majority nations.

He does not need to hide his power level now

exactly what i wanted to know. cheers.

still believing in the Drumpf meme

With an exception for Christians.