Wow! This really adjusted my perspective! Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Wow! This really adjusted my perspective! Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDAT98eEN5Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ye nigguh we wuz kangs n shieet while whitey wuz in the cave

Lads, were the Byzantines muslim?

why didnt he say so before? open the gates! let them all in!

Actually arabic culture and science was destroyed by Islam

they lost sight of the truth and betterment of themselves.

Now they are violent inbred animals that must be put down

you can make the argument for most religions that they advanced the world in the past. But bringing it up is literally "we wuz"

what about the Catholic Church?

It was Greeks and the Jews who did it. The renaissance only happened when whites chimped out on those people and culturally appropriated that knowledge.

No.

just look at all the culture isis is preserving in the middle east at the moment

Really wish mods would start banning people that post these types of threads
this board is literally r*ddit 2.0, look at the fucking catalog
total autism

Why can't these people read a fucking book before posting this retarded shit?

>Start at a position that would BTFO your opponent instead of fact

He is not wrong entirely, the dark ages were essentially pulled out by both Christianity and Islam. The empire crumbled and pagans created chaos, only with Christianity and Islam did we leave the dark ages. The crusades themselves were literally a result of Christianity coming out on top and jus wiping down the loser.

Wtf i love honor killings now

yeah, and muslims also treated, gays, women, and non believers like shit.

>700 years ago some muslims were working to maintain civilization
>that means all muslims today are good people

>le all arabs are muslims meme

oh wow muslims literally saved the universe

#refugeeswelcome

#fuckwhites

Outrageous! The Muslims fucking rejected everything we had to offer at the height of the High Middle Ages. Fuck anyone who says Muslims are compatible with Western values, they chose against those values way back in the day.

>(((paul lord)))
reminder: theres a 99% chance any non-muslim defending muslims and crapping on christianity is a kike

That's wrong though.

Those sweet digits.

K

>Muslim pirates render sea travel impossible for Christians in the Mediterranean until Italian city states begin to cleanse the seas
>In one year in the 10th century a monastery in France was looted by Muslims, Magyars and Vikings
>Every single corner of Europe was under attack and their centers of learning being sacked, by the Muslims if not anyone else
>Muslims aka those Muslims who were the former inhabitants of the richest part of the Roman Empire continue to make scientific and cultural advances during this time
>they get overtaken in learning once Europe can defend itself again

>the only reason we survived the dark ages is that muslims only burned 80% of the libraries they found

That's right. And today, the west is preserving/expanding all knowledge while muslims are busy eating dirt (and bombs).
Things change. Time to let go of the past.

So atheism confirmed BTFO?

Cant have it both ways secular liberals

Lol I think what he meant to say was the Muslims adapted the dark ages and then preserved it.

Would explain why their countries are shit now.

Completely wrong.

They were busy getting assfucked by chinks.

Meanwhile the Catholic Church was recovering and rewriting books 24/7. Unless they were Islamic or Pagan. Then they burned them.

Once history is rewritten, they will have been.

Also, Alexios Comnenos was black.

Reminder that Muslim book burning revolved around the idea that they burn books that reflect the Kuran because they already have it, and burn books that don't because then they're lies.

>The muslims of today are just like they were during the days of the Black Plague.
Wewest of wew.

So Muslim countries should reinstitute slavery too?

>Muslim library
>435,000 copies of Koran
>6,000,000 copies of Hadith
>the holohoax never happened

No, he's somewhat right. For example, the 7th century advancements of the Qu'ran on women's rights to the Meccan pagan traditions were revolutionary but take it out of context and put it in a society where women have, arguably, too much power and it doesn't work. That's just one fundamental belief. Top it on to the fact that Christianity had a reformation which turned them all into forgiveness faggots.

" Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother-in-law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."
Matthew 10:34-35

>ancient hebrew technology
sounds like Wolfenstein desu

>So Muslim countries should reinstitute slavery too?

They already do. They got their own special human rights contracts.

It's complete horse shit.

There's a reason classical scholars learn Greek and Latin. They don't learn Arabic. Monks preserved the knowledge.

So uh like, lets like totally let in millions of inbred extremists who are currently in a dark age flood across our borders, it totally makes sense!

Muslims CAUSED the Dark Ages by cutting off the supply of papyrus with their slave-raiding in the Mediterranean. "Mohammed and Charlemagne Revisited" by Emmet Scott is a great resource on this issue.

>pagans created chaos

Rome was conquered by Arian Christians m8

>mods should ban threads that post things that shatter my tiny narrative
>believe me im totally not from r/the_donald

mfw

Don't forget the Monks. And the Carolingian Renaissance.

Really, the idea that Europe was eating dirt during the middle ages is largely incorrect.

Absolute horseshit.

Jesus Froggging Christ
Still clinging to the idea that "the dark ages" happened.

That was tossed aside years ago.

>Muslims are smart
>Niggers are smart
>white people are savages and live in caves
If they are so great why won't this fuckers move there already? Get the fuck out then. Why won't the left collectively leave white countries and move to their ohh so beloved shitholes?

flat out fucking wrong

the islamic golden age ended when religion became more prominent

youtube.com/watch?v=fDAT98eEN5Q

Rome was never conquered by Christians. The Christianization of Rome was a centuries long process discerning many edicts, laws, wars and leaders.

>checked trips
it's sad when I think that the edgy atheist I spent my teenage years being wouldn't see the beauty in that, just
>hurr durr imaginary sky man

I wish mods would ban people that don't sage them

>Emmet Scott
>look him up
>no reference
>have no idea where he went to school

Literally anti-muslim propaganda.

We have to let in millions of people that are currently eating dirt and fucking animals, because Europeans once ate dirt!

That pic isn't true at all. For one france wasn't even that big during the crusades and it's missing all of the northern crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades

they were not white.

Arian Christians as in the Ostrogoths.

Lombards were also Arian Christians, or at least their leadership was.

Really dithers my dendrites.

>Googled "Muslim Library"

Lol no way.

europe turned to shit after muslims continually tried to conquer europe over and over again

What a lovely picture :3

They only really converted for political reason due to hunnic invasions. They weren't allowed to settle if they weren't Christian.

Were those crusades against Muslims?

Can anyone seriously be stupid enough to believe this?

The vast majority of people converted to Christianity or Islam for political reasons.

>Still calling it the dark ages
It's been established for decades that the name "Dark Ages" does not mean that bad things happened, but refers to the fact that the decentralized and often disorganized administrations in different states did not record history as effectively as the Romans did, which means that most ideas of when and where stuff happened are close approximations based on available information. There were no "De Bello Gallicos" written during The Dark Ages.

No but there were many crusades against pagans.

noice (not the digits, the substance)

wow. really makes me eternally indebted into cultures that contributed to the present day (read:everyone). better throw out any type or respect or disrespect for any type of people because that would be unfair to the groups that i choose not to respect or disrespect. i fucking love science

No need to thanks us, white people.

Remember: more than 50% of muslims literally can't read

Likely why they were not included as the point was comparing the attacks by Christians against Muslims vs Muslims against Christians.

kek

Anyone who thinks the dark ages was a thing is a literal fucking retard.

Busy killing our ancestors.

Crusades are made under "Just Cause".

There has to be a specific reason it is called for, and the persecution and mass murder of fellow Christians makes war in defense just.

They spoke Greek and Latin, AND THAT EBONIX N SHIT

WE

They really weren't, they just captured some western scientists and artists and tried to figure out whether they can be useful for them or not. Then some muslim ruler decided that it is blasphemous to try to understand the universe and banned most of science.

Europe never ate dirt save for the last 20-30 years.
Also, remember technological progress != human progress: people led healthier, more natural lives in medieval times, world was still mysterious and magical, more comfy all around

>WE WUZ THE SAVIORS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION
Pic related are the people that will save our civilization from decay.

>Shows one exaple in History where Muslims help whites
>Thinks that it can be applied to today

You mean busy advancing human civilization from backward nations.

It can.

>8 RETWEETS
>12 LIKES

My thoughts are stop using this board to get more attention bitchboi

yep

the Black Plague
>the Black Plague

How did the Black Plague affect the development of Europe and related cultural events, Sup Forums?

My favourite part is that the age of Islamic enlightenment was literally just arabs translating stolen greek texts

That's not how you spell the Catholic Church...

Literally a ghost town. Try visiting it some time.

spbp

Actually the dark ages were caused by arabic expansion, they've burned 25 thousand churches in (then christian) North Africa and many thousands libraries including the biggest one in Alexandria

If by muslims he means Byzantines/Greeks, then sure.

>tfw the dark ages were actually caused by Migrants and Refugees
>tfw the Roman Catholic Church and Byzantium was the world's brain trust
>Islamic
>Golden
>Age

Is this the nelson syndrome?

The hateful christians were just bigots and raycissssss!

>"advanced" muslim civilization actually eats dirt
>"dirt eating" european civilization colonizing space

It's almost as if non-whites are terrible at everything they do.

you know, he's sort of right in a wrong way

the dark ages set europe back and the muslims were more advanced then us

but then we aquired all the same knowledge as the muslims and then suddenly we went into overdrive

I ask you, the muslims knew the same as us, whe didn't they discover america?
the trade winds towards the west start at africa, africa was completely muslim influenced at this point

why didn't the muslims move beyond siege cannons for their armies? they had acces to gunpowder for much longer then europeans, why didn't they have canons to blast armies apart?

the printing press went from china to the islamic world to europe, why was europe the only one to utilise it?

yes, the inventions that made europe aren't invented by europe but that's our strength

africans are stronger, asians are smarter, arabs are more passionate and so on

but only the white man dreams, he dreams and he achieves
did you know that one of the wright brothers lived to see the atomic bomb?
that's the essence of the white man, he does something and within his lifetime that something is used to bring a war to it's end

kek

wow, all the thousands of rapes and murders are a small price to pay