Be me

>be me
>get on plane
>grab a comfy window seat, old woman sitting in the aisle
>fairly cute girl behind me sits in the middle seat between me and the old lady
>bit weird since there were definitely some open better seats available but whatever
>get on my kindle and open up “ride the tiger”
>planetakingoff.jpg
>planelanding.jpg
>old woman leans over to me
>"you were on that computer thing the whole time, what were you doing?”
>"uh absorbing the insight of the godfather of radical traditionalism”
>"you should've been talking to the girl next to you. 4 hours and you two didn't say a single word."
>"I thought you were married and were having a fight because you were sitting next to each other and didn't say a single word"
>"I mean you’re handsome, she’s fabulous, you could've made a fast friend"
>"I met my husband on a plane, you know, we just struck up a conversation and we're still together 40 years later"
>"there's no middle age you know, you're young and then one day you just wake up and you're old"
>"you've got to stop staring at those screens and start living in the world"
>she departs, we both silently deplane and proceed into the night

gay, sage

Unreal and Homosexual

>bit weird since there were definitely some open better seats available but whatever
OP has never ridden on a plane ever.

Every seat on a plane is assigned, there is no lololololbetterseats.

>using a pre-reddit normalfag maymay on Sup Forums

>he has never been on a free for all plane
You haven't lived.

Planes in america dont have "free for all" seats because the FAA/TSA uses it for crime/crash reconstruction.

Go be third world somewhere else britbong.

>Every seat on a plane is assigned
>Southwest isn't a thing
do you even aviate bro?

you literally couldn't be more wrong. ever seen people scrambling to check in early for their southwest flights? ok prolly not cause you're a neet shutin, but it's a thing and people do it so they can get a higher boarding group, board earlier and thus grab a better seat.

Girl sits next to you implying she finds you attractive. Ok. Then she doesn't attempt conversation. Which implies she lacks confidence and would be unlikely to participate in anything that requires her to take initiative. Op avoided a shy girl. Dodged a bullet. Girls are only shy when they have issues and baggage. Also. This is not political

cool story that never happened, brah

That's what this thread deserved

I hate this "C'mon! Talk to girls! Don't be shy, they don't bite. :^)" meme

Fuck off. If a woman is so interested in me, why can't she talk to me first? Why do I have to assume all the risk and chance humiliating myself in a public setting just to have the fucking honor of talking to a random woman?

There's a million ways it can go south. She could be a tumblr feminist with 80 thousand twitter followers and snap a picture of me and accuse me of harassing her.

All women say "M-MUH SOCIAL ANXIETY". Like guys are immune to these feelings? It's so dumb.

>Well if you don't talk to a girl first you'll just be alone forever :^)

That's so fucking stupid. I have more important shit to do that strike up conversation with random women, embarrassing myself when she ends up not being single or not interested, over and over until something sticks.

Wise words, but remember that there are millions of girls so don't be distraught if it ends up not working out.

>Be on plane
>24 hour flights to Asia
>No one sits next to me though plane is pretty full
>Get two pillows and two blankets because no one was next to me
>Lie down throughtout the trip with feet up
>Everyone else looks crammed and cold
>Get looks of jealousy
>tfw maximum comfy

If you take a 737, all of them allow you to sit wherever you want.

Southwest airlines is a bus, boards by priority and how much you pay. Travel West sometime, just don't go to California.

>Why do I have to assume all the risk and chance humiliating myself in a public

Because you're the man. It isn't fair but that's the deal. You take the risk, you make an idiot of yourself, you look gauche. And you know why? because women would rather die alone than take that risk themselves. There are literally 35 year old cat ladies who're desperate to find a mate but never countenanced going up to a man and starting a conversation. It's either you or not at all.

I'm from the gayest country on earth and this exceeds even the most hardened of homosexuals

SAGE

post ticket fagoon!

Not Sup Forums related

BAN THIS NIGGER, MODS!

>talk to girl
>get arrested for sexual harassment

You can't win

I once rested my head on the shoulder of our former president while is was sleeping during a ride from Berlin to Bucharest.

Maaaaaan, this fucking post brought up some feels for me user.

> be me
> get on a plane
> have shitty middle seat
> window seat is top 10/10 qt
> she's flying in to vienna for the first time
> 10 minutes after take-off she asks me to help regulate her seat cause it's stuck
> get right in there trying to push her seat back whilst looking right in her eyes
> she has her mouth slightly open
> if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep

Fuck you, little piece of shit.

I'm not opposed to talking to women first if I don't potentially risk my reputation and livelihood by doing so. Many women consider it harassment to simply talk to them. Why open that can of worms?
>hurr be attractive, don't be unattractive

Southwest has done assigned seats for literally years now m8. This isnt the 90's.

Never seen this is America either

kek

>this same fucking pasta across different boards
FUCK
OFF

You're a cunt.

>be attractive, don't be unattractive

Basically yes. If you're ugly and approach a woman you're literally a rapist. If you're attractive it's perfectly natural, expected even, that you approach her

This advice is pointless because obviously some women are going to find me, or any other particular guy attractive, while other women won't.

So if I have no idea which woman would potentially be interested because they autistically refuse to signal interest, then why bother playing the game of "let's humiliate ourselves repeatedly for the chance to talk to a woman who probably won't meet our standards anyway". I'm not that desperate for a relationship tbqh.

Aw :(

I flew on southwest 2 weeks ago and they have free for all seating

>autistically refuse to signal interest

Women make it really obvious if they like you.

i actually start dating a girl i met on a plane. turns out she was crazy. oh well.

you dodged a bullet there op, well done

>On a flight to Hawaii last year.
>sat next to a cute girl in business class.
>We both just looked forward at the seat in front of us for five hours.
>never saying a word.

:O

I agree totally with this. But remember women are mental children and need to be lead, and that starts from the very first hello.

""obvious""
t.woman

Just so you know, clearing your throat and shifting in your seat does not count as "really obvious"

She was hitting on you anaon.

I met a cool Muslim millionaire on delta who gave me his business card which I still carry

we talked for 12 hours

in the end he said if I ever need money I can call him on his personal number and if I ever need a bride his daughter is ready for me if I convert

also we talked about jews and he said my head is clear about them and told me to never trust the Jews

I love talking on airplanes

Smart old lady.

>i'm a beta bitch, the post

the worst thing she can do is say no/reject you. grow a spine you worthless cuck.

You should've reminded the senile old bitch that in 2017, men get rape charges just by saying hello to women

>used to work at department store
>nice middle-aged surely Illegal mexican lady working there
>Would always talk to me about how boys these days are too busy playing video games and not looking for women
>says that she wished she worked more when she was younger so she wouldn't have to work so much when she was older

Nice little bits of wisdom. I do love me my vidya tho

> women would rather die alone than take that risk themselves

Truer words were never spoken.

t. femanon

>talking to a girl would embarrass myself
lmao

He was hitting on you user

that's pretty sexy

((((Better seats))))

Who are you quoting? Because I pretty explicitly said getting shot down in a public setting would be embarrassing. Which it is.

any particular reason why? were you nervous to talk? or did you think you'd offend her?

I dunno I never understood this kind of thing. I mean I'm not saying you have to talk nonstop in these kinds of situations but just breaking the ice just to get a feel for someone is almost never a bad idea and it can end up leading to friendships or hookups or whatever else. Worst case scenario you try to make small talk and you get the vibe that she just wants to be left alone and then you stop talking to her and you're no worse off.

I've only ever flown United and AA..... I'm missing out

i met some cutie mormon on a 4 hour plane ride. we pissed everyone off because we were cackling for the entire plane ride laughing loud as fuck and having fun. i don't think we didn't talk the entire duration.

you should have. unfortunately she was a hardcore mormon and wasn't allowed to use mobile devies or computers yet so we had no way to keep in touch afterwards.

still fun as shit besides just being stuck on a plane.

Don't worry, you'll never run out of excuses not to do it. That's the point - if it was easy everyone would do it and it wouldn't be worth anything.

What a pussy. You need your milk bottle faggot?

It's not an excuse. I'm simply not interested in losing face over random thots.

If even 10% of women were loyal, loving, wholesome wife material, I wouldn't give a fuck. But we don't live in that world.

Hey if that bottle is still available I'll take it, I also don't see the point in talking to women anymore

Should have told old lady:

"No, if I talked to that girl, she could bring me up on charges of harassment and ruin my life. Does that sound weird to you, old lady? Well, the world is that way because of who your generation voted for and empowered."

(No actually seriously you should have talked to the girl, wtf is wrong with you. The irony of reading Evola but not talking to your should-have-been wife right in front of you.)

nice. cunt

Fucking rekt.

But seriously my mom would be dead about 1000 fucking times by now. Im replying to this post because it is humorous

>on plane going to new zealand
>old lady steals my seat

>on plane going to dubai
>qt girl and her bf seated bext to me
>stare at screen for 24 hours

wow, I never realized until now that almost everything on Sup Forums is just copy pasta

>losing face
>implying anyone is giving a shit about you

but yeah, the people that were on the plane would've told the tale of betacuck user getting shot down in a plane to their grandchildren, because you're obviously the center of the universe.

faggot

Do you need your milk bag?

Was recently in breakup that was really long term. Shit fell apart so I went to Hawaii to try to cheer up and see if anything can make me happy.

Also had just worked a 12 hour night and then drove two hours to the airport. By the time I got on the plane I'd be up for around 18 hours.

Nothing has marketability improved for me since then or felt any better. Currently working homeless since October.

Slowly turning off all the lights.

lmao

Do you even read posts before you reply to them?

yes, but i dont speak cuck, sorry.

Baby boomers started their relationships for the weirdest reasons

"He stole my umbrella at the beach so then we got married!"

>not getting drunk on the plane
>not randomly talking with strangers you will never see again

drunk flying is best flying

>"He grabbed my by the keister at a taping of the Dick Van Dyke show and I've been with him ever since."

Do not take relationship advice from anyone over the age of 30. We are living in a different world than them. Women today are vastly different, then you have social media and smart phones and internet. Your parents probably would not have been together if they were young right now.

>on the way back from a third world shithole called Baltimore
>cute girl and her brother sit next to me
>I'm reading a book and not really paying attention
>she starts asking me if my trip was business or family
>we hold a good conversation for awhile
>she thought I was like 24 (was 18 at the time) and thought I was in baltimore for business
>said multiple times she thought I was a CEO type
(I was wearing fuckin jeans and a sweatshirt with boots on)
>she skims my arm with her hand multiple times
>find out shes also from TN and only lives like an hour from me
>too beta to ask for number
>too beta even if I had number to follow through
Such is life as a beta

Agree with the leaf for once. I don't mind when people talk to me and I will talk to them if I want. I try not to bother but if the situation invites it, I like meeting new people. Especially attractive ones.

>be me
>every plane ride ive ever been on
>get seat
>go immediately to sleep
>wake up when the plane lands
Fuck talking to people. In fact, fuck people in general. I simply dont give a shit about what someone who i dont give a shit about has to say.

You don't get to pick your seat, when the plane is partially empty, faggot.

Sage

Your not missing out on anything. Southwest sucks

>could've asked for mailing address and sent letters

>went to Hawaii to try to cheer up and see if anything can make me happy.
>Currently working homeless since October.
What? You paid to go to Hawaii and now you're homeless?
Also sorry about the breakup

Says who?
When the plane is half full i always sit on the tail where there is nobody.
Must be a Europe thing.

This is top tier advice for interacting with American women. American women are entitled out the ass.

The entitlement situation and repercussions of rejection are much kinder in Asia.

Hawaii is a good place to be if you know you are going to be homeless. Warm, lots of places to live away from the tourist areas, fruit growing all over the place to eat.

I hope you called her an old hag cunt before you left

Roommates flaked out three days after I got back and left. Had to foot some bills to close it out.

I've never rode on a southwest flight with assigned seats.

>you're fucked, die alone

>That's some top tier advice user

>Sup Forums
>female

You have a feminine penis though, right?

Have you not been watching the HWNDU shit? There are a few real grillz on here.

this thread is not pol related it is garbage tier

this, you have no idea what kind of women these "women" are today

THIS THIS THIS

they are speaking of things they truly know nothing about
that old woman OP sat next to? she grew up in a society where it was unthinkable to publicly shame a man - do you think the morals of her generation are still respected today?

not so

I am not suggesting that you never talk to women or anything dumb like that, but just know that they are not to be trusted, and they are not your friends

kys

wow OP, even old lady knew she was asking for the D

Fuck off Hitler.