We are resisting Drumpf's backwards anti-Muslim agenda in airports across the country

We are resisting Drumpf's backwards anti-Muslim agenda in airports across the country.

REFUGEES
ARE
WELCOME
HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoahHurowitz/status/825481061064904709
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get out sandnigger, all hail Kek

praise kek, these morons lost.

>8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)—provides: Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

many such cases

Knowing history and seeing how fucked up is the world is fun.

>Jews against Islamophobia
Here, a lot of Jews keep leaving France for Israel every time an attack happens.

this is the type of picture i was waiting to see. no more photo op with a smelly baseball cap on. fucking wet rat hair bastard. r.i.p. america

D...do you guys think maybe we're on the wrong side of history?

I voted for Trump, but it's almost like we voted in Hitler. R...right, guys?

We should send them to the Middle East to see how people appreciate their tolerance, and then watch as they get beheaded and stoned.

You voted for this though, Trump was always clear on his stance on islam.

Reposting here : twitter.com/NoahHurowitz/status/825481061064904709

>Libfags start chimping out at airports

Muslims kind of ruined that for you guys.

remember people always kill a traitor before an enemy

God I fucking hate virtue signalling

Kek confirms. He's doing everything he promised

Would really suck if Achmed decided to bomb an airport today

Bitch Trump is based as fuck, you have seen what happened in europe right ? Sexual assaults everywhere, terrorists attack, we need military in the streets etc so I doubt you americans wants that shit to happen in your country.

post the full picture next time faggot

That's a really bad idea, and here is why.

f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

What a cuck

Jews and Fags

Of Course

oh nice! thanks for the high def version cock sucker

It's the same picture, retard. Buzzfeed or wherever you got the first pic just cropped it.

Listen to me, i know what's having a stupid majority in your country. My advice? Don't even try, just let the natural selection have place.

>Jews against Islamophobia
every fucking time

>The US can't have any immigration laws ever
Really forces me to ponder.

>Refugees and immigrants welcome here
Why are they telling lies

Fuck trump and fuck you nu pol faggots

>fuck trump

youre the nu pol faggot, KYS nigger kike

jews against islamophobia, classic jewish 4d chess

Fuck off mudslime, praise kek

you're too fucking stupid to give an explanation to so be satisfied with this (you)

That and muslim and antiracist associations are suing a jewish intellectual because he said that muslims are way more antisemitic than everyone else. And IIRC they won the trial.

Anyone protesting this weak ban should have their citizenship stripped be dropped off in Saudi Arabia so they can live among their beloved sand people. Trump didn't go nearly far enough.

>implying pence doesn't already have an electric fence

>airport
>bunch of hobos with signs distrub other peoples
Wtf with your airport security ameribro?

I wonder how these "jews against islamophobia" feel about the homegenity of Israel and it's border wall.

when I see these absolutely mentally retarded people take a selfie and post it...it makes me wonder if we are all gonna be paying for these retards diapers in 30 years...

Checked

lol wut

Mike "build a fence around Mike pence" Pence

Yes Goyim. Let Mbatano and Ahmed into your countries. You don't want to be racist right?

Someone needs to draw a picture of Mike Pence with a sniper rifle, slaughtering faggots from behind a barbed wire fence.

lel

Fuck you! Trump's completing his promise, no refugees welcome here! We've seen what it's done to Germany and France.

This is great and it feels damn good there's not a single thing these whiney pieces of shit can do.

They better get used to more real change or waste more of soros billions