So who WILL be the first female President of the United States?

So who WILL be the first female President of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

paulgraham.com/charisma.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one hopefully.

me

fpbp

ivanka

/thread

Taylor Swift.

Almost definitely Kamal Harris, maybe Elizabeth Warren buut she loks less viable every day.

FPBP

Either Ivanka Trump or Kirsten Gillibrand.

A fucking tranny will probably be president before a woman and people will say it counts

tay in a physical body

tulsi

kek will bless Hillary for 2024

got em

twice
#imthebauss

IVANKAAAAAA

ouhhhh dubz after dubz goml you nerds xD

double duuuuubbbbzzzzzz YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tulsi kek confirms

Women had their chance. They fucked up. Freedom revoked. Back to the kitchen. I'd like some burgers.

Tunney 2020

Could I get a quick rundown on that pic?

>my aunt is my beef

this, after she beats kanye west in the 2024 election

>So who WILL be the first female President of the United States?

Tulsi Gabbard will run as Republican in 2024 and win (she's already working for Trump lowkey and the Dems want her gone from the party after the Assad meeting).

Screencap this

Donald Trump will put on a wig and dress and run again after finishing his 2 terms.

VOTE DONNA TRUMP 2024

ivanka

>Elizabeth Warren buut she loks less viable every day.
She's basically Hillary Clinton 'Lite'. No one is interested, at this point.

Women are not biologically programed to be leaders, if they are they self destruct their own country like they do in society when given any power. Look at germany.

abdul, don't they provide free opticians?

scandal!, shame mami merkel!

>quick rundown
No sorry. I can only give the brief summary or the short synopsis. Which would you prefer

Transgender Barron

Don't dems want to push Michelle Obama for 2020?

The brief summary

Where have you been? we've already had a female president.

She has zero charisma, though. They wouldn't want another Hillary.

Omarosa

Yellowstone

Bruce Jenner, men are better at being women.

Ivanka Trump. Right after the Don's 8 years.

also who else has an erection for the thought of margeret thatcher for US president?

a woman STEM-graduate, the left wings wet dream and she get's raeganite, they can't even critisize!

>brief summary
Okay here goes.

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only Democrat that could win it

No one, women aren't as smart as men.

Lady Gaga 2024

If we get to a point where we are in the position to elect another woman President the US will be dead and the white race extinct

Goofy Liz "Fauxcahontas" Warren

#She has already hinted she's running in 2020, so it's inevitable it will be #Her.

And this time around, people will be wary of James Comey doing a false flag release of "le emails xDdd" 2 days before the election to smear Hillary's campaign.

Honestly I'm surprised Oprah never gave it a shot. She'd be far more well received that Hillary.

Ivanka Trump

Milo

>hillary's """campaign"""
>even needing to be smeared
She's just that much of a subhuman crook m8.

funny that

Shut the fuck up, women haters.

ivanka or tulsi, depending on how well or how poorly trump's administration turns out to be.

as the landscape sits right now, i believe only cornell west (my wildcard bet) or tulsi gabbard can unify the dnc. i'm not going back until the racist fascists have been silenced or otherwise marginalized within the party.

by there own rules i can't tell them to sit down and shut up and nor can i am i allowed defend myself from being a racist by default.
the ctrl-left is why i voted for trump. and i can play this game for at least another 30 years.

>implying

Probably a man. Check erm

Really? People praise Obama all the time for charisma. Hillary suffered more from her age and corruption then charisma.

The last president of the United States desu

You mean the first female president (male)?

Theresa May

Not Hillary, that's for sure.

this.
Woman are not biologically designed to powerful positions.

TAY TAY NO!!!!
>It's too late.

Really now?

Nikki Haley unless the democrats get their shit together and act like a workers party.

Beyonce or Lady Gaga

fpbp came here to post this

lmao Shillary doesn't have the energy to run again. I'm surprised she didn't keel over after losing.

Elizabeth Warren.

Seeing your country destroyed by an orange retard you got more votes than tends to energize a person.

>Hillary suffered more from her age and corruption then charisma
I'm not sure about that. Consider paulgraham.com/charisma.html

Condoleezza Rice :^)