Memes aside, is Sweden actually a nice place to live?

Pic related is Stockholm and looks clean and comfy af for a city.

Other urls found in this thread:

wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/
dailywire.com/news/12466/how-muslim-migration-made-malmo-sweden-crime-michael-qazvini
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go live someplace north, Stockholm is a shithole

It's generally considered one of the cleanest, nicest cities in the world though, what's shitty about it?

Niggers

No, its like Russia with better food.,

Highest rape per capita in the industrialized world

this Oslo too, generally every capital city pretty much. I can say this for Belgrade too, while we don't have any niggers, Belgrade is the center of all degeneracy in Serbia, should be nuked.

It was quite nice in 2010. Not many cars in the city too (due to some tax or something).

£5 for a pint of beer?

FUCK OFF!

Best Scandinavian clay is Reykjavik

Wrong!

wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

LMAO @ Canada, they are so liberal they just let it happen

Stockholm, nice architecture but inhabited by cucks and mudslimes.
No thanx iam fine here where iam.

AHAHHA

No lad, that would be you.

>skyline
ya thats a great judge of what a place is like to live

niggers, sandniggers and extreme leftists. Worse than US leftists. Our normal right wing conservatives in Europe are usually what you americans call democrats.

Now imagine when we go further left.

Ha. Not fucking true.
I loved it 10 yrs ago but it was clearly on the decline even then

No don't do it. Netherlands and Iceland are better.

Actually, this list has to be bullshit.

I'm from Stockholm. We are better than Malmö and Gothenburg when it comes to muslim numbers. Our issue is our apartment queues which are long as fuck. 30 years or so for a 1room apartment. We're holding world record atm.

sandneger kuk

Väl memat

Sweden is nice.
The biggest problem right now is mostly a lack of apartments, about a ten year wait to find one to rent in the major cities.

Most problems are pretty exaggerated, we are way more left leaning in general than the US though. Bernie is basically standard here.

It's ok but finding housing is next to impossible

Stockholm and Copenhagen are the cultural centers of the North. People who hate on Stockholm are simply too poor to live in it, so they live in poor areas.

If you are rich, you love Stockholm and it's cosmopolitan culture.

t. rich guy

>have to wait 10+ years to get an apartment

how the fuck does this even happen?

>imports thousands of rapefugees
>hard to find a place to live

Gee, I wonder why...

Not building any apartments for 30 years since politicians want theirs to rise in price + ban on skyscrapers.

Extreme regulations making it hard to build buildings, forced to keep with the skyline (ie you can't build too tall buildings because they think it'd ruin the aesthethic), and environmentalists not allowing you to build in certain places because they think it should be green

Because eurocucks don't know how to build up and think their shitty rebuilds from ww2 that are made to look old should be heritage protected.

This can be said about any city. The rich parts of Chicago, Detroit, and St. Louis are also very nice places to live even though they are in cities known for niggers.

>It is reported that over one in three women had experienced a sexual assault and that only 6% of sexual assaults were reported to the police.

college memes don't count

The city of Oslo is not too bad and nowhere near Sweden tier. There are some shitty areas outside the city though.

>meme

Visit Malmo, relax, enjoy your stay and have a few laughs with the hospitable locals.

dailywire.com/news/12466/how-muslim-migration-made-malmo-sweden-crime-michael-qazvini

then how are they taking in so many refugees?

You think libtards stuff like that?

To bring it all down

plans*

It doesn't seem to have too many to the point where it ruins the city though, it isn't like Detroit or LA or the parts of NYC like Queensbridge or the Bronx.
So stupid, why can't they just build modern high-rise architecture to house people without much surface space? Is the flood of people coming into the city making things worse with regard to housing prices?

Jesusfuck, that is retarded. You deserved to get mass raped by refugees.

There's basically no plans in regards to that, that I know of.
In some cases they've been trying to let them skip queues, in others they've made temporary shit buildings, tents, moved people out of elderly homes to make room for them (This causes outrage, obviously.)
With that said though, Sweden has changed a lot since.. last fall? fall 2014? Not sure when it was, but before that the media and the political parties pretended to be very pro immigration, now they're coming around a bit. Second largest party might start collaborating with SD, which is seen as the racist party.

So yeah, some of the retarded "Sweden yes!" memes have some truth to them. It's not nearly as bad as it's made out to be though.

They can't build modern highrise buildings for multiple reasons.
One is the enviormental reason which is that it ruins the aesthetics of the city.
The second one is that the military always veto any attempt to build a highrise building, espescially in Southern Stockholm.
The reason why is because there is multiple important radars going there and incase of war air-defence will be located west of Stockholm to defend the airspace.

fuck off, we're full

It used to be a literal heaven on earth, where we and our aryan brothers could live in blessed peace among our own kind. Much of that is now lost by our compassion for the lesser beings who squander in their own waste..

Stockholm wasn't bombed ya dumb kiwi fuck. Most of these houses are a couple of hundred years old. Makes the politicians all fuzzy about preservation tho, and it fucks it all up for the rest of us.

Are there not districts you could at least build in? Surely the entire city isn't composed of the aesthetic old-style Scandinavian wooden architecture, perhaps building in a business district or a district with more concrete and steel construction could work, no? Do landed interests have a large sway/influence and prevent new cheap housing construction from being built?

I'm thinking of moving in with my girlfriend and going to Göteborg. She is polish and I am a fucking leaf, but at the university they have English language software engineering degree. I'll be able to pay the local Swedish tuition rate thanks to the EU.

Is Göteborg a nice place or what?

If you don't like being cold, you'll hate it.

Göteborg is lovely. I highly doubt you'd be allowed to migrate here though.
We live in a shit time for that kind of thing.

It looks nice because the refugee crisis happened relatively recently.

Give it 10 years and it'll look like Detroit does.

Its good. Anything other than Malmö is good.

How bad is Malmo? Is it really Baghdad of Europe?
*give it 20 or 30
once all the old whites Swedes die

I believe there is a visa if you have a relationship with someone. But I saw Göteborg is ~25% diversified so I'm nervous if she can go out in the street or something, or should we look elsewhere?

No any attempt will be blocked by either the government or the military, They simply don't allow it to get changed, Now the entire problem could be solved by deporting all the mudslimes and niggs who are not supposed to be here but that will not happen with our government.
Göteborg is becoming worse for everyday that passes, Nordstan which the central shopping area is dangerous at night due to foreign gangs walking around there doing their thing.
and the suburbs are filled with immigrant gangs who try to blow eachother up in one way or another.
Apart from that it is my favorite Swedish city.

Nigger free is the way to be.

Fuck off we're full

Yeah but I might as well enjoy it while it lasts before it goes under.

I would go anywhere else but they are much harder to get a visa for, I would prefer to live in Scotland or the Netherlands with my gf. Maybe we will look into Ireland.

I think that only applies if the partner is Swedish.
Göteborg is fine. I think there are a few neighborhoods that are arab ghettos, which you should stay away from, but I don't know what they're called.

Surely there has to be a solution other than mass deportation, with waiting queues that long plus a massive influx of newcomers who can therefore not find housing plus native Swedes being removed or compromised from housing that surely is not a politically sustainable environment, if they don't budge and do something to handle the tide then something will surely break, which won't be good for anybody. Well, maybe the ethnic Swedish nationalists, but I'd think they'd prefer to keep the country nice as is without tearing a bunch of it apart.

Before mass immigration Sweden was nice, nkw it become more 3rd world by the day.

Sweden still seems extremely nice though, nicer than America for the most part even.

Inner parts are OK but outskirts are muslim paradise. It's not Baghdad but it's not Sweden.

It was bad even before the influx of rapefugees.
But lets face it, Out budget is stretched to its limit with some key areas where investments have to be prioritized.
Law enforcement, Defence, Health care, Education.
These are all areas of society which need heavy economical boost which will make any attempt to fix the housing crisis by anything except for deportations of immigrants too costly.
Our only choice is to deport them all unless we want this shitshow to go all the way until civil war.

What was it like before mass diversity?

Biskåpsgården is the worst of em in Göteborg.

Malmö has always been muslim paradise. Since 80s. Thank Rosengård where Zlatan grew up for that.

yeah but Balkanites at least seem infinitely better than African/Arab scum
Weird, I'm actually from a town in Nebraska called Gothenburg which was directly named after Göteborg that was originally settled by a bunch of Swedish-American farmers and it's really nice here with no diversity. Too bad there aren't any cities around here for a big economy and everybody's religious, but oh well, you take what you can get.