Egyptians weren't bla-

Egyptians weren't bla-

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/history/2017/01/25/reconstructed-face-of-4000-year-old-egyptian-mummy-on-display-in-germany
rtlnord.de/nachrichten/roemer-und-pelizaeus-museum-in-hildesheim-rekonstruiert-kopf-von-idu-ii-17839.html
youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ck.

WE WUZ

Sup Forums

They weren't. They even made clear racial distinctions between the Nubians who were and themselves.

But OP pic clearly has negroid blood, how do you explain that?
Checkmate Christmas.

-tant racists

sleep tite nigger

They were Egyptian. They probably looked like Egyptians do today.

Pic related is an Egyptian chess player during the 38th Chess Olympiad in Dresden, Germany 2008

Egyptians today aren't the Egyptians of 2630 BC and you know that. But that wouldn't make for shitposting now would it.

sleep tite tyone

Looks like Dee Baker

egyptians have some subsaharan influence in their genes but they were and are primarily mediterranean

but yes, they do have some black dna in them, but they have even more european med dna than they do subsaharan african dna so calling them black is disingenuous. saying they're not black at all is ignorant as well

Like the same way at 3000 whatever bc Americans looked the same way as natives amirite.

Egyptians are bla-

Nor privy to tweezers

except 95% of natives were killed by disease and there's never been a single instance of something similar happening between old world cultures. they've looked at the dna of ancient egyptians and modern ones and found that they haven't changed all that much. there were similar tests on greeks as well and greeks are shown to be the same more or less as they were 2000 years ago

nordicist cucks btfo by science

Egypt has very little ssa dna even today after the slave trade and all black migrations being easier back in the days it simply was impossible to traverse the desert and african saharrans, thus the people were like this.

They are quite obviously Caucasian and not negroid.

they're not negroid. I'm saying they're a bit mulatto the same way moroccans are. it's like 10-15% I think with the rest caucausian

Hey nigger, since we established egyptians were black could you start paying reparations to the jews for slavery, kthxbai

that's a bad hat, Harry.

>they're a bit mulatto
They today have around 5% SSA dna of east africa from migrations and islamic policies and such, no where near mulattos, quadroons octaroons etc..

Somalians and Ethiopians have a "Caucasian" skull, too, and they're black as midnight.

The movement of peoples not their survival rate, boyo. As how here in the land of the angles of Denmark, we have little to no gaelic DNA let alone those who preceded them except in the extreme west of the isles.

No they don't.

THAT THERE IS A BERBER CHICK YOU SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE OF REASON

He looks like a quadroon, is that supposed to prove me wrong?

I beg to differ.

this is even counting south egypt which was not the location of the egytian civilization, northern egypt is even whiter.

People from the Horn aren't exactly "black" even if they have black skin. When we talk about blacks, what we really mean are sub-Saharans Negroids/Copoids. Ethiopians had one of the few successful dark-skinned African cultures.

vi burde gå i seng, broder.

no he doesn't.

I don't know why but I have a loathing for west Africans. The origin of the nigger and the fact they think they represent Africa cuz they got stolen years ago pisses me off.

ackzuallyyh, they kinda do.

Egptians are brown (and sometimes both white and black)

fuck i want to hold this woman down and aggressively fuck her

There was a nubian dinasty in Egypt

>WE WUZ KANGS
>NO WE WUZ KANGZ

lmaooo nigga
how can they be black if they was civilized? lmao baka

>109695609
Somalians and Ethiopians do not have Caucasian skulls.

Yes they do

'No they don't' is not an argument.
Seriously, if you're just deny and not back up your arguments then don't fucking bother.

Ancient Egyptians were conquered. Modern Egyptians don't reflect them.

The 4,200 year old mummy of 6th dynasty official Idu II. (Old Kingdom) just had his face reconstructed:
dailysabah.com/history/2017/01/25/reconstructed-face-of-4000-year-old-egyptian-mummy-on-display-in-germany

Video (in German):
rtlnord.de/nachrichten/roemer-und-pelizaeus-museum-in-hildesheim-rekonstruiert-kopf-von-idu-ii-17839.html

Brown Ivanka, ruined by that nose piercing

I've seen plenty of somalians, they are ugly as sin - honestly, possibly the ugliest "people" I have ever had the displeasure of laying my eyes upon, sad! They don't have caucasian skulls.

Is that you Raziocinante?

that is not Caucasian.

More kangz

>They weren't. They even made clear racial distinctions between the Nubians who were and themselves.

Lmao there were Nubian dynasties. Just like the kangz, you fell for an ancient Egypt that was one race. Egypt was a melting pot

Clearly not, photo evidence says so

>Egypt was a melting pot
Egyptian advancements were done solely by the dominant ethnic Egyptian Caucasian population.

coptic christians are supposedly the most closely related to ancient egyptians

they don't look black to me. just look like medds

?????

meant for

>Egyptian advancements were done solely by the dominant ethnic Egyptian Caucasian population.
>We wuz Egyptians n shiiit

lmao so desperate

We said it was the CAUCASOID SKULL STRUCTURE, which it is

>posts picture of modern day bitch
>pretends the migration of peoples across hundreds of years never happened
>still thinks shilling on social media sites is a valid process to garner social influence

Tell you buddies at Project Hope or whatever the fuck you call yourselves now that this shit doesn't work, and we thought you learned that lesson this past year but apparently a holocaust is on order to drill it through your fucking stupid cunt skulls.

Some ethiopeans may have some middle eastern dna but are not predominately Caucasian nor solely Caucasian.

>berbers
>dark brown

u wot?

that's not caucasoid skull, mixed race.

>-
The last time someone interrupted me I beat him with a billiard ball until his own mother couldn't recognize him.

Alright

nose is flat, root is low and skull shows proganatism.

>put dreadlocks on a matriarchal, patrician looking old white lady

Italy is white!

Yes, dumbfuck, it is.
Caucasian =/= White

youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8
this video is all Egyptians were black people.

The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.

The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact it’s a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isn’t a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin. (Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")

Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge. (Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)

>Someone will get needlessly offended by said information

Ancient Egyptians were not black. checkmate Beyonce

>mixed race
kek, Somalis have one of the purest bloodlines in all of Africa

>mfw I realize I'm in a NOI bait thread

feels bad

id fuck her, so your argument is invalid

>Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.
Citation needed. 50000 years is at least 2500 generations, probably more.
>It isn’t a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin.
That's the definition of a genetic mutation you retard.

ancient egyptian according to science

yep is not black

BLACKS INVENTED SLAVERY, REPARATIONS FOR WHITES NAOOOOO

race is all about fuckable vs nerd

if you look fuckable (asian) then your race is superior
if you look nerd (black, white, fag) your race is inferior

root is high no proganitism and nose is not flat.

You obvs not familiar with your neighbourhood negroids . You should print that picture and try to find Chad and Jamal and compare

Read Cochran

They weren't.

Egyptians are simply dark skin white people but are not black skin black people.

all blacks pretending to be Egyptian in music videos videos is like white people pretending to be asian in Ghost in the Shell

skull looks strikingly negroid.

>These blacks over here? They're just dark whites stupid

black skin white women have the same 8 inch weakness as white skin white women

the enemy is not fuckable women but men with above average penis

black skin you see.

you're right, Caucasians have Somali and Ethiopian skulls.