Would you want to live in a city with no cars? Just bicycles and horses with some limited electric transportation?

Would you want to live in a city with no cars? Just bicycles and horses with some limited electric transportation?

Only if I'm allowed my motorcycle.

no bikes yes. no ponies though - imagine the smell ugh.

only cops, firefighters, ambulance, delivery vans and cabs/public transport on the roads - it would be beautiful. so peaceful and quiet too.

only bikes yes*

yup, badly

A city built around ebikes would be amazing. Fat asses would get some exercise and traffic flow would be great.

/n/ representative here.

Cars:
>kill innocent people at random
>pollute the air and land
>destroy cities by filling it with parking craters and asphault rivers of lava
>make everything smell like exhaust and burning rubber
>let fat people continue being fat
>reminder niggers are allowed to drive
>are unenvironmental, aka unaryan

Bicycle master race. Fatty car-cucks need to get in the ovens.

>Would you want to live in a city
Fucking no

No idk how to ride either

Bikes are based
Trust me

very much so, but it has to be open with wide roads and lots of nature parks
also no niggers please

>pedaling your own two wheeled vehicle

get a motorbike, cyclist cuck

So it smells like horseshit 24/7 and everyone has BO from having to bike everywhere?

Are discriminating against the islamic trucks of tolerance?
You bigot racist fuck!

Your country already is like 99% bikes

Only if I'm allowed my car and cell phone.

No horses but highly efficient electric or maglev public transport to the outskirts would be nice

Horses would make exponentially more pollution and spread disease faster than any swarm of cars in a mega city. Hence why the car was fucking invented

Horses shit everywhere, but if it were all bikes you could guarantee the city would be 99.6% white.

So.. like Amsterdam?

Fuck yeah. I'm one of the few men who doesn't give a fuck about cars. Would be nice to thrive in a society of like minded individuals.

It one of the things about this country that make it redeemable

I know everyone here probably hates bikes because muh liberals but they really are a good way to be in tip top shape without having to spend any extra time at a gym.

MA here, I'm still biking in January and probably will all winter. 10 mile round trip commute.