Defend this. Saudi shits are the ONE group that should be banned. Most of the 9-11 Hijackers were Saudi shits

Defend this. Saudi shits are the ONE group that should be banned. Most of the 9-11 Hijackers were Saudi shits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump supporter here. You win. I got nothing. This is the one thing he's done that I can't get behind.

Why would a rich arab blow himself up?

Because they're Wahabist scum. SA is a cancer on the entire world.

US economy would expload if he pissed of the house of Saud, wouldn't be a clever move

Saudi arabia is a great country, a good ally of the US. Their citizens share a lot of things in common with Americans as well.

Don't believe lies about Saudi Arabia. Sure the have harsh laws but that's to keep SJWs down. The Arab world in particular Saudi Arabia has a lot of liberals, leftists and annoying atheists. Not as much as the West but still a lot.

And it's mostly desert tribal areas that are harsh, women don't need to weir veil in places like Jeddah and some do not.

Because the second one does blow themselves up, we know -exactly- where they came from and who they were funded by.

Cannot piss off Saudis while trying to bring up the economy, blame Obama for leaving the USA in deep debt.

pol is so cancer
before
>saudi arabia is terrorist number 1
now
>they are good

Just how fucked is our economy if we denounced the Saudis? Are they really as important as they made us believe, or is it a bunch of lies?

Saving this thread for the mental gymnastics alone.

Are you mistaking the USA for England again?

I absolutely agree, but the Saudi shits are in cahoots with the Jewish Nazis, and Trump is their most valuable goy.

/pol is satire bro. If you take them serious, you are going to have a hard time.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

>ALL muslims

do they know they are strawmanning, or is this unintentional?

IS are the current problem, user.

IS are in Syria and Iraq mostly.

Trump knows something. He made this decision for a reason. 6D chess inbound.

Screencap this post if you want

>spread wahhabism around the world, turning every other islamic country into either a complete shithole or a smoldering shithole where a country used to be and cause virtually every islamic terror attack
>americans keep sucking up to us

heeheehee stupid kaffir

>being a good goy to defeat ISIS

I'd rather lose to ISIS, you cuck.

More like:
>How fucked is the Saudis' economy if we denounced them
We don't need their scummy oil

Literally one post in the thread is defending SA, you idiot. The rest is purely practicality

Consider the fact that all the wars the USA started in the last 15 years have been beneficial to the Saudis.

Now this doesn't necessarily means that those terrorist bastards hold the USA by the balls but, considering the fact that the US economy is in a very precarious situation and the only thing that keeps it together is the petrodollar, it wouldn't be very wise to go against them now, not before fixing the situation above described.

P.S. Trump isolationist policies are a step in the good direction.

well yeah. They are vetted.
They come with their own "i'm not going to blow myself up or make myself a target" safety measures. You want to arrest prominent muslims or deport them. Fine by me. Get rid of the rat dens the left have helped them build with public money.

At the extreme end of this: Did Bin Laden ever go on a suicide mission?? No? Oh ok then.

I love how it says dispropaganda at the top. I must have be made by a black gay. Dis propaganda, dat propaganda.

I hate the leaf but this time he's right

Underratedpost

I don't get it, remember what he tweeted to some Saudi prince about trying to control US with daddy's money? I was expecting him to be harsher on Saudis

>Trump will make all kinds of new enemies with other countries around the world
now
>Why isn't Trump making enemies with all all these countries?!?

¯\(°_o)/¯

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Globalist democrats and neocons are funded by saudis.

You'll know it'll be purge the neocons time when the Saudis are targetted

DEFEND SOMETHING TRUMP NEVER ACTUALLY SAID

Quit posting shit from Facebook here, fuck face.

You are literally the American Taliban.

Osama was a rich Saudi