People who you use to respect before the election

Pic related. He had a full-blown SJW meltdown after Trump won and criticized his wife for voting 3rd party (in California).

Same thing with Jesse Cox and Angry Joe youtube.com/watch?v=h6cl-LXvOhw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQfHdasuWtI
youtube.com/watch?v=w_QBrSgEF1U
reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/5c4t5d/tb_follow_up_post_after_sleeping_on_it/
youtube.com/watch?v=KxqLr_09i4w
youtube.com/watch?v=rIcYaVa8eHs
usnews.com/news/business/articles/2017-01-28/trump-sets-5-year-and-lifetime-lobbying-ban-for-officials
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Myself

He's not an SJW he's worried about DT fucking up his health coverage. The guy has stage 4 arse cancer you know?

Robert De Niro, when he recorded that pathetic video of him trying to be a tough guy towards Trump.

Not long after that, I found out he was a degenerate racemixer. I lost all respect for him as a person after that little discovery.

Something, Anything from Hollywood.

Green Day and REM.

I'm a music pleb and those were my favorite bands. Now I have nothing.

Atleast we won't have to hear him bitching about it soon then

I don't really mind him supporting Hillary nor do I give a shit about he and his wife's business.
But he said in his statement that he felt pretty good to lie to his audience in a podcast about"no matter who you vote for I am totally fine" because he thought Trump would lose.

I would say Mark Kozelek, but I think he just used the opportunity to cash un some money
His anti-trump track barely mentions him and doesn't show much interest in him but more in the people

David Pakeman.

use to be a fan of his work.

If you still use the term SJW I pretty much assume you are either a teen or forever low IQ

What happened?

What else you call them? Tumblrtards? Fanatic liberals?

No, SJW is established too well to stop using it to refer to those lunatics, fuck off.

Urgh, this guy's a real pain in the ass

Literally just posted this today. You can FEEL the pretentiousness. He's been acting like a liberal jackass more and more since October, and now he's triggered that his more popular and more talented friend would even have the nerve to go on Sargon's stream.

he was just another extension of TYT.

also a money shill

Bo Burnham sadly

Nigga shoulda been pissed that all the liberal tend to congregate in big cities instead of spreading their ideology to the more rural areas.

these aren't freedom fighters, they aren't liberators
they are cry babies under the care of their mother cities.

Not angry joe too
fuck

Is he gonna win Hardcore though? I'm thinking no.

I used to like xtdm comics. They were a little pretensions, but within tolerable margins. Then got disappointed when the author turned his front page into a Hillary Clinton ad.

>he respected angryspicshow at all

can't mr. asscancer simply go back to bongland for his treatments?

He should just fuck back to his islamic shithole if he doesn't like it.

Basically about 95% percent of Hollywood I've lost respect for after this election.

please
you fucking shitheads
go back, stop ruining this board with your garbage threads

A dear friend of mine, actually. She actually got me into Trump, but her support of him was ironic. As I became more and more of a Sup Forumslack, she tried her best to get me to change my mind, even telling me that if I visited Sup Forums, she would end our friendship right then and there. Being the obsessive autist that I was, I obliged. All for naught, though. She couldn't stand not being able to control me and my thoughts. And yet I still love her, the hypocritical narcissist.
Don't ever fall for the love meme

He actually mentioned the fact that I told him to kill himself in one of his vlogs. I was sick of his shit, he thinks that he can tell people what to believe. You can't tell me that he doesn't personally read his social media, even though he claims that he doesn't. He can fuck off.

I used to respect him more before the 7 dollars meltdown he did a few years ago.

>having respect for (((hollywood)))'s shabbo goyhim

Bunch of dudes in my game groups. Should have known since a bunch of them were blacks, but I wasn't aware they were such morons until they went ballistic on me during an otherwise calm discussion when they asked me about my MAGA tag

>7 dollars meltdown
details?

we still have jontron

I respect a few people more. The rest like Jeff Bridges lived up to my expectations.

>I hate my critics on twitter I'm sticking with youtube!
>I hate my youtube commenters I'm sticking with my subreddit!
>I hate my subreddit I'm sticking with facebook!
>I hate facebook I'm leaving social media altogether fuck this shit! At least I have my twitch channel who pay to talk to me
>Fuck my twitch channel I'm not paying attention to them!

The USA is so overrated and I live here. Holy shit why would you ever think UK or Europe were inferior to here and want to become a US citizen? I don't feel sorry for TotalBiscuit he's just really stupid. We have nothing here.

Why do you think anyone cares what you assume?

Republitards have to admit that after crying about Obamacare for 6 years, they have no fucking clue what to replace it with since it's failing because it's a right wing attempt at healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQfHdasuWtI

for lels and keks
youtube.com/watch?v=w_QBrSgEF1U

this is bait do not respond

Here in Canada we are charged 13% sales tax on everything we buy and that grants us health care why doesn't America do this ?

I use the term SJW and my IQ is 120. Also not a teen.

Why is he in the US? I thought England is the best country in the world, according to TB

TB actually apologized for doing that, but like right wing SJWs, Trumpkins are petty and attack the slightest hints of wrong think.

the only reason we NEED one is because the libtards got one and now everyone is on it, would've been loads better if we never did it at all

tl;dw He had a childish meltdown because of youtube's new copyright system and it made him look like a complete jackass to everyone who's not a hardened fan.

Fuck off, TB's apologies are always half-assed and not real apologies.
> hurr durr I overreacted but I'm still right

Based John!

He had ranted about this several times, each time it was clear that he was accosting me for my beliefs. I just figured fuck this guy, I listen because I like his commentary on video games and now he is doing his utmost to verbally lambaste me over the internet.

He only apologized to his wife.

Because Canada only net creates part time jobs and Americans aren't poor like we are

Except his apology for telling someone to get cancer was sincere.

Admit it, you're an SJW-tier shitheel, every slightest grievance about a person is magnified to histrionic levels.

LMAO, give me a link to the thread

Who cares? He needs to fucking die.

reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/5c4t5d/tb_follow_up_post_after_sleeping_on_it/

> SJW-tier
So what? SJW tactics work, you can't win a war by being a dirty hippie preaching about love and forgiveness.

Who gives a shit, that tea-nigger is dying of cancer anyway.

Well yes according to anyone really but I think he wanted to be in the US because of his work and also his fat wife is from there too.

Total Biscuit shouldn't be allowed to vote.It's not his future

>Then: SJW tactics are bad because their tactics are evil.
>Now: To beat the SJW we have to become the SJW.

Grats you just cucked yourself.

His wife was with a 3rd party in more way than one.

Don't put words in my mouth. I hate SJWs not because of their tactics but because they are lefties.
Attack, attack, attack.
youtube.com/watch?v=KxqLr_09i4w

t. autist

Why isn't he getting his """free""" healthcare in the UK then? Oh that's right...

I don't know why you've linked that video. Jim says the polar opposite of what you're promoting. He criticizes GG for adopting SJW tactics ("crying harassment and asking for money").

Exact opposite. He said that people should've keep offence, but e-celebs got their patreon money so they started advocating for being moderate and open to SJWs.

Nope, you're no better than Zoe Quinn whining about misogyny. Zero difference, you're a SJW at heart through and through. Eat shit because we don't need retards like you validating SJW behavior, you are everything we fought against.

>>>/reddit/

The video is all about him complaining about GG "becoming like the enemy". When he says people should have retained their edge and kept up the offense, he's in no way implying that they should have adopted SJW tactics, which is what you said earlier.

He has enough YouTube money to pay for it.

Fuck off Gop cunt.

> implying
You're saying Jim would've been against doxing and emailing workplaces? Lol.

The guy makes hundreds of thousands a year. I don't think he is in too much jeopardy in regards to Healthcare.

totalbutthurt is stage 4 cancer

Repeal it and go back to the way it was before.

Guys this is a video from related.
Can you get in and give that woman some support?
the entire page is nothing but raging faggots And even tony fernandez calling for someone to have her shot. She is doing keks work, support her plz )=

Did you know that prior to ACA being pregnant was a 'preexisting condition'?

Problem with ACA was that it wasn't single player like every other developed nation on the planet.

Free NHS care is shit when compared to insurance based.
One will give you aspirin and put you on waiting lists until you die. The other will just give whatever pain meds you ask for and every unnecessary treatment under the sun as long as it's covered.

>seen our inefficient, crumbling universal health care compared to increasingly popular private options.

His wife said they make too much money to be on the ACA. They pay for all of his treatments out of pocket.

youtube.com/watch?v=rIcYaVa8eHs
sorry im a fucking idiot, here you go.

As if they aren't going to allow people to transition to equal or better coverage after Obamacare is repealed as part of the new legislation.

Yeah, green day turned out to be larger faggots than I thought. They went from being pretending to be anti-establishment to full on shills for Hillary. Trump's entire message was anti-establishment and they make a faggy kindergarten chant criticizing him. Complete losers or heavily blackmailed. Probably a mixture of both. They are nearly 40 years old and try to act like angsty teens.

Both Hillary and Trump are the establishment. You have to mindkill yourself to think otherwise.

why do Canadians always come down to the U.S. to pay for medical treatment instead of waiting a week to get a bone set?

Explain this then.
usnews.com/news/business/articles/2017-01-28/trump-sets-5-year-and-lifetime-lobbying-ban-for-officials

trump is establishment now since he's president so it's kind of unavoidable, but you must have been under a rock if you missed the entire rnc followed by the entire msm mobilizing to stop him during the campaign

you mean you couldn't not have insurance, get pregnant, buy insurance for $40 for one month, and have insurance company pay for the procedure that costs thousands of dollars.

Crazy, right?

protip: that's not how insurance is supposed to work, it wouldn't be called insurance if it did, it would be called a subsidy.

Politicians already had a ban from Lobbying, he only extended it. Which if you understood how lobbying works you'd understand how that doesn't matter. A politician goes into office for 4-8 years, does the bidding of donors that got him there. Gets out of office and in 5 years he starts lobbying. This doesn't break the cycle.

Why not ban all lobbying period, why not move to public campaign financing? Why does he refuse to take stances that actually are anti-establishment?

He'll do fuck nothing about Lobbying in the end then say he solved it in 4 years.

this has to be fake.... no fucking way this is real

>People who you use to respect before the election
My friends. What a bunch of faggots they turned out to be. Oh well. They hadn't been doing much for me anyway.

interesting thumbnail

This guy

>He'll do fuck nothing about Lobbying in the end then say he solved it in 4 years.

In the end, that's your speculation. And have you said anything before about lobbying? I doubt it.
OT Elizabeth Warren
I heard she was very principled and genuine about policies but all her actions past year made me doubt if she ever was.

You're that fucking shill from the ex-KGB piss dossier thread earlier right? Learn to not post the same fucking images. If not, some other CTR member. You've earned your $0.01 for the day. Fuck off.

I've been anti-lobbyist since my daddy was killed by a lobbyist.

Actually, since I got into politics, and I was shitting down Howard Deans throat for becoming a lobbyist since 2008

This is my Sup Forums folder I've been using for years you fucking newfag.

>respecting TB, ever
Huge fucking sellout and pretentious little shit, glad he got fucking cancer after wishing it on another person.

Don't know who Jesse Cox is, some faggot that takes AJs dick when OtherHoe is not available?
AJ used to make fun reviews, a long time ago. Haven't been relevant in 2 years or so.