Red = Banned Countries

>Red = Banned Countries
>Yellow = Countries with business ties to the Trump Organisation

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
dailywire.com/news/9766/fbi-confirms-minnesota-mall-terrorist-was-radical-james-barrett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It means the president doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

That those countries are the only ones where you can actually have proper business, the rest are third world shitholes

What has Sudan ever done?

Why would he have business ties with any of the red ones? Libya, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, and Yemen are failed states and Iran and Sudan are radical theocracies. I would be suspicious of anyone who had business ties to any of those.

He only does business with countries that harshly deal with terrorist.

fpbp,spsbp

>Unironically using "Drumpf"
Stale meme, leaflet.

OP promptly BTFO

Yes, Saudi Arabia executes terrorists by sending them to America to fly planes intro buildings

O rly? Explain this then bitchboi

Many corporations do business in Iraq

>no credible source or citation

>countries with business
>countries with a bunch of camel fucking retards slaughtering each other 24/7/365

Prove me wrong then, give some examples of terrorism on American soil done by nationals from those countries, you shill

SA should be on that list though. No joke.

>no SA ban

wtf is dis

Fuck you nigger.

Normies will believe this chart.

Also the reason why Saudi Arabia isn't banned is because of their oil. I have no idea why Egypt made it though.

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Iran doesn't produce oil?

Egypt made it through cuz dey wuz kangs n shit

World of Warcraft was real 10.000 years back. Go ahead, prove me wrong. If you can't I'm right.

The ban will wind up being more broad than just the first 7 countries

trump is a kike puppet reeeeee!!!

warcrfaft copied LotR so I doubt it was real.

This isn't a court of law faggot, so naw.

I'd like to add i fully support trump, i just don't like this neocohen policy of supporting the cryptojew house of saud and their Israeli client state. Saudis fund ISIS for fucks sake

>Yellow Countries = stable Islamic nations
>Red Countries = terrorists currently operating or enemies of America

This. Somalia doesn't even have a fucking government.

trump is TOTALLY gonna #maga guise

Like it or not SA is ostensibly our ally, they aren't a large source of migrants to the U.S., and another 9/11 is unlikely without administration complicity
There's no benefit to putting them, it just riles them up for no reason

The sky turns bright purple at night, but it's too dark to see it.

Prove me wrong.

> US wars in those countries resulted in 0 US deaths
nice try buddy

Seriously... normies are so easily manipulated, libs think they are always right .... People are so retarded that they do not know that Turkey is a NATO ally, Trump and al Sisi have had plenty of conversations over the last few months all positive, Saudiland has been an ally of the US for many many years and has many lobbyists for it in the US ... this close relationship, especially driven by the bushes (and other pedo satanists) is why so many of the hijackers were Saudis, because it was a joint intel operation .... also all 3 of the countries have okay relationships with Israel (compared to those 7) and the US and Israel are allies .... also why Mossad helped with 9/11 as well... what allies do, joint operations

Found the neocon shills ITT. Pull that saudi cock out of your mouth and open your eyes

I have two flashlights and when I shone them to the sky it's still black and not bright purple, btfo

I want are that combat casualties counted as terrorist attacks on American soil. Good try, shill

Fuck the Muslim bans, this shit right here is way more worrisome.

Go to bed Donald

The picture says number of American citizens killed, it does not mention terrorist attacks or US soil. Also it is not a Muslim ban, it is an immigration ban for countries that happen to be majority Muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
>somali refugee
dailywire.com/news/9766/fbi-confirms-minnesota-mall-terrorist-was-radical-james-barrett
>somali refugee

As a few examples, you don't have to be that smart to realize that people from muslim countries, that happen to be muslim, are more likely to be radicalized in the future. And there have been several attacks in europe by refugees, its not like it won't continue to happen in the US if we let a fuckload in.

Couldn't give two shits where they come from. He should just ban all muslimes regardless.

>readonaldTrump

shut the fuck up canada

> Iraq
> 0

O im laffin

I only disagree with the ban in that it doesn't include SA and Egypt

In that case, you left out the boston bombers from Kyrgystan. (or whoever that's spelled)

I'm an American disguised as a Canadian.
cuz, you know, Americans can visit fucking Canada.

I'm at a loss remembering incidences of iraqis committing terrorist acts in America. Please help jog my memory with some examples

suck a dick

these are all still allowed

Oh, well my apologies

Shut the fuck up burger in leafland