14 year old boy whistles at hot woman

>14 year old boy whistles at hot woman
>Her husband and his brother kidnap, torture, mutilate, and then murder him
>She defends them in court by lying about what the boy said to her
>They are acquitted with no conviction
>Over 50 years later she admits she completely made up what he said

What would be the best way to execute criminals like this? Is the electric chair too kind? Maybe more painful execution methods will help deter future crimes like this from happening in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knAqM2Gsfi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well if that "boy" would of left a married woman alone no issues. So see problems here at all. Tell her not not to do it again.

Emmett had it coming

> would of
>of

jesus fuck, learn to english

>woman shows loyalty and sticks to her family
>"w-w should execute her!!"
Fuck that 14 year old and fuck you, fag

>Would OF
>So see problems here at all.
Can you even into English?

go be a niggerlover somewhere else dawg

you forgot to mention he was black

Sounds like a modern day feminist.

It's amazing - now I don't care at all.

What I heard was he did more than whistle, he tried to rape her in the elevator and stuck his hand up her skirt.

His dad was a rapist murderer who joined the army to get out of jail. He bragged about fucking White women to southerners who didn't sit right with that shit. I'd say he brought it on himself.

You murder rascists of all colors in the street and in their home.

>woman lying about sexual assault and sexual advances
Wow I'm so surprised

The kid was from the north I believe but was visiting down south. He thought shit was sweet down there, he found out the hard way it wasn't. Even today in small rural towns the good ole boys are not to be fucked with.

>14 year old boy whistles at hot woman
>Her husband and his brother kidnap, torture, mutilate, and then murder him

So fucking insecure. A mighty slap would have done a better job.

That is one ugly bitch.

Oh I'm aware.

nothing of value was lost then

he was a nigger

People were meta as fuck in the past

I live right down the street from the graveyard the nigger's buried at, I'd go there and take a dump on his grave, but I'd stand out too much, being white and all.

I swear 3/4 of Sup Forums sounds Muslim most the time.

You guys just hate Islam because it's mostly followed by brown people.

this

and being a pussy and all

True. There's always county sheriffs there, since they got caught redigging graves and selling the plots again a few years ago. I'd rather not get arrested.

>criminals like this?
Yes the two subhumans her husband and brother, let's hang them.

Hell hang her too.

>Whites were subhuman chimps back then
Ftfy.
And they still are and would be now. Don't be fooled by the facade or the claim to civil behavior. They are, can, and will be just as barbaric is third worlders, just covered in first world clothing.

THEY SAID THIS...OTHERS SAID THAT

THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE WHAT HAPPENED AND PERSONALLY WHO CARES ABOUT SOME BLACK GUY 50 YEARS AGO?

poor kid. We need to build a monument of him and dedicate it to the vile nature of women and keep her alive for the sole purpose to feel pain.

White-knights need to stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

Talk shit get hit.

Who cares. Ten thousand whites are killed by niggers each day in most US cities.

this thread is now /deadniggerstorage/. Post your dead niggers here

>nigger forgets his place
>nigger learns his place
>liberal woman lies 60 years after the fact because she's felt guilty

That's a man in drag.

how stupid does a nog have to be to whistle at a white woman in the 50s?

>liberal woman lies 60 years after the fact because she's felt guilty
>liberal woman
>even bothering to inject this alt right nonsense

Found the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=knAqM2Gsfi4

Yeah no shit, and shes still going to marry some white 6'3" investment banker because of her political connections

she got double teamed

also she looks like an emaciated percy

99.9% of black lynchings were justified. Why hyper focus on one of the very few exceptions?

Who are these guys, am I supposed to know them?

In the time period in which you live, whites are the most benevolent and human rights obsessed group in history. Pretty shameful tbqh since all it does is get them raped and murdered.

>a woman is only valuable for her appearance
Both of you KYS.

and because religion is retarded. I dont need a skydaddy to tell me what I want. The way muslims treat women is mostly cultural anyways.

If you think she lied before why do you believe her now?

You'd get the same treatment in a devout muslim country, and probably in a Creole community in the jungles of Brazil, so why point out this event in light of these truths, unless your alt-left is showing its true colors. Requiring white men to live up to a different standard than the rest of the world is patently discriminatory.

yeah he was from Shitcago and was used to talking to white women and was ignorant of how things worked in Mississippi

she's nearing death and trying to repent maybe?

Reminder Emmet Till's father was executed for rape and murder in Italy I think it was?
Yeah
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Either way it doesn't matter. Just another dead animal.

Nah. Just some random black dudes.

do you need a tissue for your issue?

Who cares he was a nigger.

Nah. Other reasons.

Truly stated.

LISTEN

AND

BELIEVE

>sins of the father

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ JUS WHISSLIN N SHEEIT HE A GUD BOID BEEN GETTIN HIZ LIFE BAK ON TRAK

Correct.

And.....?

You say this as if it were some ind of point or a gotcha or something.

Islam is a powerful ideological weapon. It is bad because it is in the hands of our enemies.

What about all the 14 year old black kids who've gunned down white people throughout the years? I care more about them than some random black kid.

>It's okay to kill people if they whistle at you

Didn't know Tumblr invaded

The real criminal is the court who acquitted two child murderers because the victim potentially said something rude.

Nice pic. I sliced open my thumb working in the garage a few weeks ago, and left a trail of blood 20 feet long.

>niggers
>people

>>>/leddit/

Thank goodness. I was about to be angry and all.

He sexually assaulted her. Nobody is going to kill somebody for whistling.

Her family said her whistled because if they said what really happened she would be viewed as "tainted" by society.

Also....he was a nigger so he deserved it even if he did nothing.

The story of Emmet Till angered and haunted me for a good few weeks. The pictures of his face, the deep injustice of the men getting away with a race fueled hate crime. The fact that white Americans (especially on Sup Forums) will deny that Blacks tend to be more violent and poor because of historical discrimination rather than racial biology (Muh IQ and race realism!)

This cunt deserves a slow, painful death.

>dead nigger
>bad

Was he really? Well fuck do we care then. Niglet had it coming

the patriarchy pressured her to lie

I was about to get mad

You fucking idiots

Thank you, someone knows. The story officially states that he tried to chat her up. That was done to protect her reputation. Do you inbred faggots honestly think that the good old boys would beat this black kid to a pulp and back just because he said, "h-hi." Get you heads out of your asses and read between the lines. You already know his father's fucking history with women (killed an Italian women and raped two more), so why do you think junior was any different. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Fucking faggots.

Source?

>This cunt deserves a slow, painful death.

Cat calling is unacceptable, misogynistic behavior and promotes rape culture.

Looks to me like she just checked Emmet Till's male privilege.

Lynchings are extrajudicial and therefore unjustified.

why should I care about black people when black people, even to this day, act in a animalistic and predatory manner?

Young black males are the most dangerous Americans alive. Caring about them, respecting them, befriending them, is of no benefit to me, and they offer nothing for me.

Black people certainly don't care about my life. If I was murdered by a black, they'd probably give each other a hi five.

*tips revisionism*

Holy shit thats pretty fucked up and I believe it wholeheartedly.

You mean to tell me If I go into a neighborhood and whistle at the wrong girl whites will kill me?

Golly, I thought you guys were honest, peaceful dudley do-rights. Really weird you guys own all these guns and know all these methods of murder, you must really like hunting deer or something.

Truly eye-opening

>it was a nigger

I don't care

See how pale that guy is... think he lost some blood? Fucker lived too.

public execution

Lynch her

I'm not saying you should faggot. I'm just trying to clear up this Emmit Till bullshit that keeps popping up on Sup Forums. Of course you shouldn't give a damn about them colored folks. Take care of yourself and your family. That's all that matters. God speed.

If you were murdered, your parents would high-five.

Why are you arguing with him, that's clearly how he feels too.

You saw how they lied about Mike Brown ans St. Skittles and all the rest of these people.

This isn't a new phenomenon. The jews media hasn't changed. The only difference is today there are places like Sup Forums that call them out on their lies. Back then they had total control of the narrative.

EVERYTHING that ANYBODY said about ANYTHING before the internet should be revised and taken with a giant grain of salt.

And...? I'm just pointing out a simple fact.

You guys sound Muslim, you're insecure about women, just like Muslims.

>buuhuu something happened 50 years ago

Any Sup Forumsack in this thread who was born 50 years ago?
The fact that OP has to go this far back to find an appalling injustice.. well, fuck you OP.
Niggers in america these days deserve whatever horrendeous treatment they get with their crime statistics.

12% of the population, though you wouldn't think it the way they are over-represented in virtually everything by the media.
Over 50% of the violent crime.
Goodtimes.

But there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Anybody who isn't "insecure" about women is a cuck.

Nah you're just an insecure, little man. If your woman really liked you (like you've ever had any) then you wouldn't be worried about some dipshit catcalling her, but being the insecure little bitch you are, you strive to be macho and thinks anyone that whistles at your bitch warrants death for that person.

Tl:dr you're a faggot.

Sounds like a bunch of Italians. Fucking animals.

that dude is awesome
kinda feel bad for him though, saw an interview with him and he was genuinely sad he had to kill that nig but felt it was him or the nig so he did what he had to do

That is cute. They typically happened in areas that were under served by the government. If the government is not doing its job you have to do it. That is why the KKK was originally formed.

Birch deserves a barley-lethal of methamphetamine.

A proper drift into the great dark black stimulating void.

While there is some degree of a certain feeling of ownership, you are supposed to be able to sit back and laugh at shit like this.
>Ha ha ha, you wish you could have that, but it's mine.
And that's the end of it.
>Anybody who isn't "insecure" about women is a cuck
This statement makes zero sense.

Why believe her now if she admits she was a liar then?