Trump sets 5-year and lifetime lobbying ban for officials

>WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump acted Saturday to fulfill a key portion of his pledge to "drain the swamp" in Washington, banning administration officials from ever lobbying the U.S. on behalf of a foreign government and imposing a separate five-year ban on other lobbying.

yahoo.com/news/trump-sets-5-lifetime-lobbying-ban-officials-214724850--finance.html

Holy shit, the madman's actually done it

Holy shit

Under any other president this would produce weeks of shit storm in the media.

This madman right here is passing it along with 3 other orders in the same afternoon. Fuck i love this timeline

The fucking madman snuck it in!

Show me the archive link, I'm not giving Yahoo my shekels.

mad man!

I get the feeling that he's passing all the big stuff now while he's still on the honeymoon with the GOP. The quicker he signs big legislation while everyone is still sort of distracted and dizzy, the lesser chance of resistance from congress.

best president ever

honestly the quote is all you need to know, but the rest of that, (that matters)

>Trump has said individuals who want to aid him in his quest to "Make America Great Again" should focus on the jobs they will be doing to help the American people, not thinking ahead to the future income they could rake in by peddling their influence after serving in government.

>"Most of the people standing behind me will not be able to go to work," Trump joked, referring to an array of White House officials who lined up behind him as he sat at his Oval Office desk. The officials included Vice President Mike Pence, chief of staff Reince Priebus, senior strategist Steve Bannon and counselor Kellyanne Conway. "So you have one last chance to get out."

>Trump said he talked about the ban a lot during the campaign and "we're now putting it into effect."

Holy shit the Don is doing it. He's actually doing it.

Thanks, this is great! Of course, the media is going to spin this so they can keep harping on about his "corrupt cabinet", and explain it as deceptively as possible to distract people from the fact that his cabinet is a one-shot.

We truly are in the greatest timeline, folks. The greatest!

I look forward to seeing the mental gymnastics the left uses to attack something that by all rights should appeal to them.

I'm reeling from all his activity
I can't process it quickly enough, I keep missing new actions
I am become msm

Not even a peep talked about it. Leftists too busy foaming at the mouth because a few people got detained at an airport or something.

He's proving everything I thought about leftists/progressives. They're easy as shit to beat if you're willing to actual go against them fully.

Speaking as a leftist who comes here to make sure I'm not in a "bubble"; this sounds good to me.

>banning administration officials from ever lobbying the U.S. on behalf of a foreign government

DELETE THIS

DELET THIS NOW

This is one of the greatest things a president can do. Now i´m actually scared that someone´s going after him bigtime.

>Executive Order
Oh, so it's nothing. EO's have no real legal force behind them. This is Civics 101 and I'd expect most people here to understand that.

Obama got away with using them to effectively circumvent the law because the rest of the federal government was so corrupt there wasn't anyone to check him on his bullshit.

This goes against their narrative. Fortunately, we have a dedicated squadron of shills keeping Sup Forums constantly updated on new liberal talking points.

Current angles include "Muslim ban forces innocent diverse people to commit suicide" and "let's give a shit what Dick Cheney thinks."

Trump makes every other president I've been alive to witness seem lazy as fuck.

That's mondo grody, dude. Come on, Kemosabe, and let's work off the stress of being on Sup Forums with some of my organic fuuuuuellllll.

Pretty sure mossad is already drawing up plans because of it.

Do you know why we're seeing the rhetoric amped up to 11? Why there's such a unified and shrill outcry against the things he always said he was going to do?

D E S P E R A T I O N

Good then, hope he can do as much as possible.

Hit them hard
Hit them first

what about removing the gold trim on the flags everywhere? did he really do that?

the madman

Will there even be anything left to win in four years time?

>the media is going to spin this so they can keep harping on about his "corrupt cabinet",

is anyone in the cabinet involved with the council on foreign relations?

who CFR in the cabinet?

What do you think I put in the organic fueeeellll, goy?

Trump is so very, very fucked.

Dude, he told us that we would keep winning, that we would say "slow down". This is what he meant. This right here, and he hasn't even been in office for a month.

I feel alive when I can witness this greatness take place in my lifetime. Thank you based Trump. Long live the emperor.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how Drumpf is btfo?

based

All the foreign countries that have bought our politicians are getting BTFO.

The lull before he was sworn in was quite telling. They kept trying to reassure themselves Trump would be just as corrupt as the presidents before him and would never do what he said. I'm glad they were proven so wrong.

Until the commies and nigs are gone, there will will always be battles to fight and hopefully win.

He's just delivering stumping after stumping. I laughed at the notion that I might get tired of winning, but all these rapidfire happenings is kind of exhausting.

It's Trump doing what he can.
Pretty much the entirety of Congress has to fall behind this or look like the shady pieces of shit they are

so AIPAC is done for?

No one that I know of. Sup Forums would have gone insane if any of them were.

>or look like the shady pieces of shit they are
They've proven to be quite comfortable with that look. But that's been with an Obama/Bush/Clinton in the Executive Branch. If anyone can pull off a populist browbeating of Congress it would be Trump though. Here's to hoping.

boi