Based FEDEX Driver keeps his job

Based FEDEX Driver keeps his job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auHcxTUOmuM
twitter.com/FedEx/status/825365467548225537
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson
press-citizen.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/01/26/flag-burning-protest-sets-off-clash-ped-mall/97094032/
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did libtards actually want him to be fired for saving the flag?

what happened?

>what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=auHcxTUOmuM

thanks. also, if hate speech ISN'T free speech, then burning the flag should be a crime.

based

>muh illuminati

liberals kek

>thanks. also, if hate speech ISN'T free speech, then burning the flag should be a crime.

It was against the city ordnance to burn anything on the sidewalk.

Im only shipping fed ex from now on. Fuck those liberal faggots in iowa city they are all chicagoans who cant afford to go to an illinios college so they shit up the university of iowa.

Probably the ones on the more extreme end, yes.

AHAHAHAHAHA

LEFTISTS BTFO

I will use FedEx next time

I'm just happy a guy wasn't fired for doing something the left doesn't like.

source: twitter.com/FedEx/status/825365467548225537

Haven't you learned anything? Liberals love destroying livelihoods if you disagree with them. Hopefully the Trump era will end this as OPs pic shows.

I used to be a USPS supporter, but now I am a #FedExMissile

i meant in general/federal law

>can hate on America by burning the flag
>can't call a muslim a sandnigger

HOW CAN ONE SHIPPING COMPANY BE SO BASED

Nice

I was always under the impression that defacing the flag was a crime, albeit a minor and non enforced one.

Also I'm shipping a package soon. I was gunna use ups but now I'll use fed ex.

>tfw work for FedEx
>All Drivers are pretty much all american bro-tier people.

Feelsgoodman.

this is true

>I was always under the impression that defacing the flag was a crime, albeit a minor and non enforced one.

It's protected speech ruled by the Supreme Court

Oh (You)

Trump is president now. These companies know which side their bread is buttered on.

its still a violation of federal code

Thank you based fedex man

Fed Ex just got a loyal customer

>fight the illuminati by burning an American flag
They're almost right except that's like Islam by burning a bible and thus they are oh so very wrong.

Can we GoFundMe this driver just to make leftists salty as fuck?

Why would they advertise his name? Leftists will kill him for being a nazi

Two or the flag burners were arrested for violating a burning ordinance.
press-citizen.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/01/26/flag-burning-protest-sets-off-clash-ped-mall/97094032/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson

>Justice William Brennan wrote for a five-justice majority in holding that the defendant Gregory Lee Johnson's act of flag burning was protected speech under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. Johnson was represented by attorneys David D. Cole and (((William Kunstler))).

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Fedex > UPS

>Police cited two of the protestors, 21-year-old Kelli (((Ebensberger))) of Iowa City and 23-year-old Paul Osgerby of Ames for open burning, a simple misdemeanor.

welp, you heard it boys... if you want to send a message ONLY use fedex to ship your dragon dildos and anime figurines

I know they suck and are comparatively overpriced, but dollars are the only real votes in this system.

>bunch of confused 21 year olds who aren't busy while the fedex guy is working

wierd

It should be free speech tho

I needed one picture that summarized America today.

Based FedEx. I knew there was a reason I preferred them over UPS

>Based FEDEX Driver keeps his job.
That's great and all....
But the drivers don't actually work for FedEx, they work for subcontractors.

Burning your own personal property, no matter what it is, should be legal granted your doing it on your property and not violating local fire or air quality codes.

Obviously it gets more complicated if you start burning trees, fields and larger shit. Just talk to the Hammond family.

What's the least cucked state in the US besides Alaska?

He needs to be promoted to Fire Chief in the Safety Squad.

Speaking of this subject, I've been wanting to buy a US flag for my car, but I can't find one that's made completely in America, either the pole or the flag is made in China and the other in US

Anyone know where I can find one completely in the USA?

Court made the right decision.

The cost of free speech is allowing idiots a voice. Freedom aint free.

FedEx fag here. That's only FedEx Ground. This guy was FedEx Express. He was a regular employee.

Hate speech is free speech, faggot. Its only a crime to burn stuff in public where you could cause a fire.

Probably Wyoming, North Dakota and Montana. Although any spots with mountains and natural beauty get a bunch of liberals infesting it, unfortunately.

Nope false equivalency.

If you're in America you respect America. You don't want to then you get out. This is the rule for every country on earth including the United States of America.

My girlfriend works for fedex, thinks lefties are a joke and likes anal. did i win?

Likewise. Regardless of whether it cost a few dollars more on shipping fees. Lifetime FedEx user from here on out.

Are you retarded?

>I've been wanting to buy a US flag for my car

You mean one that flaps in the wind as you cruise at 80mph? Make sure you get a tough one. I see nominally patriotic drivers with flags with tattered edges. It's disrespectful.

Free speech is enshrined in the constitution you fucking retard, you're also disrespecting America.

>fight the illuminati by burning an American flag

Its WORSE

>fighting new world order by burning the american flag

cool and all, but whether you like it or not, he barged into a group of people, stole their property, assaulted them and used a fire extinguisher on them for them practicing their first amendment right

yea they're leftist idiots but what he did wasn't right, let the city handle them if they have ordinances against burning stuff in public, but don't go getting physical with people because they're burning a fucking piece of cloth

Based. I love it when these middle class protesters meet the working class.

flag burners are so pathetic

I can't think of a more pathetic way to practice their "freedom of speech"

No country is owed respect u fagit

>If you're in America you respect America.

The precedence that sets is huge though. It could be construed later that any dissenting opinion is not protected by free speech.

Say for example, Hillary became president, and said that having negative opinions about Muslims is 'un-american'.

You FedEx lovers should read a few of CEO Fred Smith's critiques of Trump's economic policies.

They're being rightist SJWs and not realizing it. Protect the fucking first amendment, don't make exceptions because something hurts your feelings or pride. Its just as sickening as stopping "racism" from being expressed.

>try to defend yourself from tards trying to grab and push you and knock you down
>DONT FUCKIN ASSAULT ME!

Setting fire to the American flag isn't speech. You have a problem with something, vocalize it and peacefully protest. Burning a symbol of the Union is not covered by the first Amendment. That's not even getting into local fire safety codes.

Press A for AMERICA

You could almost say they're crying out in pain while they strike you...

Go to china and yell "Fuck China and fuck Han people." I'll see you if you get back.

>Lowa City.

Degenerate nigger uploader

Of course he critiques Trump's economic policies. He wants more brown people to deliver packages at a pittance.

Muslims are not the flag of the united states.

Setting fire to muslims and descriminating against them on religious basis is already illegal.

Another false equivalency.

I support the freedom of speech 100%, no matter how much I joke about wanting to kill everyone who disagrees with me, but why even live in the US if you're going to burn and disrespect the flag, and complain about it?

>Burning a symbol of the Union is not covered by the first Amendment.
How is it not? Make an argument, not just a statement. Burning a flag isn't violent, unless it causes a fire that hurts people. Stop being a rightwing SJW faggot. You can't barrel into a bunch of retards just because you're offended by them.

>Lowa City
are you even from here nigger? Nice proxy

Nice. I don't have to boycott Fedex now.

Matt urine!?

Open fires on public property are generally illegal already.
Burning your own personal property should be legal. Why should a government get involved if you want to destroy your own shit?

Holy shit you're retarded. Reading comprehension much?

This again.
Daily reminder.
>Burning
>Speech
Spot the difference.

dumb leaf proxy

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

>How is it not? Make an argument, not just a statement.
That is an argument. It is not speech. You just chose to ignore anything inconvenient to your argument.

>>Burning a flag isn't violent, unless it causes a fire that hurts people.
That's a non issue.

>>Stop being a rightwing SJW faggot. You can't barrel into a bunch of retards just because you're offended by them.
I said nothing on the matter of barreling into people, nor did I say anything right wing. It shouldn't be a radical idea for a nation to request civility and respect from its occupants.

Argue the subject not your favorite talking points.

Burning is not speech.

How about the open carry autists ?

Where in the first amendment does it make exceptions to freedom of speech? Maybe if you went to even highschool in the US of A you'd realize all interpretation of "freedom of speech" also covers expression and peaceable assemblies of all kinds. A political act, if its not unlawful and violent, is freedom of speech.

Hate speech is free speech user
you can't just use it to incite violence
You are, by the first amendment, allowed to >exclaim that blacks are apes and belong in the jungle.
The federal government cannot, nor can the states, prosecute you for saying that phrase. But if you say they SHOULD be put in a jungle, that can be construed as a call to violence which is not protected.

I think flag burning should be punishable as treason. Much like the FedEx driver said, if you don't like it, get the fuck out.

>muh first amendment

If we are ever at the point were burning the US flag is an acceptable, reasonable sign of protest because everyone hates the government that much, there won't be anyone to enforce the punishment for treason - everyone will be rebelling and being treasonous.

This shit is pathetic. Hang 'em high. They're too stupid to make an argument to justify their bullshit ideas, so they do something offensive to get attention.

There are Iowa City redpilled white males currently investigating the anti-fa in that video to see if they might fall down a flight of stairs.

You are right about the chicagoan niggers, however, they are being imported on section 8 and the city officials are all crooked leftists who tax all the white-owned businesses.

kek you fucking fedora tipping retard

The term speech isn't fucking just literal you mental incompetent.

having negative opinions is an entirely different thing from burning the American Flag by virtue of one being an action and the other a state of being. There's nothing wrong with saying that this particular act is illegal due to national disrespect.

The only thing that makes this autistic is the person carrying's autism. If you are a normal person open carrying, there is nothing autistic about it. Fucking leftists think guns are "scary" and "evil". I have no issues with seeing people strapped everywhere I go. At least I know that if some hadji starts trying to pop off, we're all going to lay them down.

>That is an argument. It is not speech. You just chose to ignore anything inconvenient to your argument.
It is speech. "Speech" covers activity or art, or else you wouldn't be able to have art projects without speaking that are covered by the 1st, or music, or anything else. Stop being a willfully stupid.

>That's a non issue.
No it isn't. The peaceable assembly part of our amendment.

>request civility and respect from its occupants.
You can request it, its called social ostracism etc, you shouldn't make laws against freedom of speech because you are offended.

>Argue the subject not your favorite talking points.
What? The fucking constitution is a talking point now?

>Wyoming
(((Jackson)))
>Montana
(((Missoula)))

Why would you have a flag pole on your car?

Get used to this leftist sweetie pies, people are going to be hitting you with fire extinguishers for the next 8 years!

>muh first amendment
Seriously? That's the level of respect you have for our intellectual foundation?
Butflustered rightwing SJW.

>>implying all iowa city inhabitants are degenerate SJWs and niggers

I'm in here and I'm a straight, white, redpilled male.

You can protest as long as you have a permit. Dollars to donuts those cunts didn't.

So I gather that burning the flag within city limits was illegal?

The question then becomes, was Matt infringing on their free speech as deemed by Texas v. Johnson, or did the ordinance take precedence and Matt stopped a crime?

FedEX was founded by former Air Force cargo pilots.