That moment when you realize your party's leaders don't have enough balls to fill a thimble

That moment when you realize your party's leaders don't have enough balls to fill a thimble.

Trump's party now baby

You don't go against the human avatar of KEK.

or it's not a "muslim ban"

muslim ban muslim ban muslim ban muslim ban muslim ban muslim ban

is that brain clean yet?

Pence is now able to speak his mind instead of being PC.

And Paul Ryan is part of the old order of cucks who are actually democrat globalist plants.

Wtf did Pence really say that?

Yep. Back before he bent over for Pootie's cum-rag.

It's a good thing Trump didn't put in a religious test or ban muslims from entering the usa. He instituted a temporary country of origin ban and a temporary refugee ban. Most muslims in the world can still come to the usa.

It's not a muslim ban, though. It's a terror-prone region ban.

Trump redpilled Pence before he picked him as VP. It's a common fact.
Ryan is just a massive cuck that follows orders.

They're called cuckservatives for a reason.

Is America really the only country whose public doesn't understand this?

This doesn't ban muslims, it bans dangerous countries. And it prefers christians concerning refugees from a specific country where christians are persecuted

These "bans" aren't even permanent. They're discriminating because it's likely they could be terrorists, I mean why would check a Buddhist over a Muslim? It would make no sense. It's just a background check then after some time they come in. Woopdiedoo

trump took their balls.
There is only room for one alpha.

Pence might as well be trump's first lady and paul ryan is a faggot RINO, he will be 3rd or 4th wave purge.

Except it excludes every country from which terrorists successfully killed Americans on US soil. Nice try though.

pls don't remind liberals about Obama banning Iraqi refugees back in 2011, they don't like it.

You're right. We should ban them too.

He didn't sign any law whatsoever that explicitly says Muslims are not allowed :^)

Nobody banned muslims, certain nations were put on the list.

Saudis are muslims are they not?

Or Jimmy Carter banning Iranians

They are temporary and the president does have legal power to shut down immigration from any foreign groups that are deemed hostile to the US

Trump derangement syndrome if affecting a lot of them and the news media is in full shill mode. The only way they could be more blatant is if the news castors just repeatedly screamed "fuck trump" for their whole story.

>implying that they said these things because they believe them

you don't get politics, do you?

You know how many christian churches there are in Saudi Arabia?

You know which religion is banned in Saudi Arabia?

If its good enough for them its good enough for the US.

That's like saying we're not banning niggers, we're banning all people who smoke weed and eat fried chicken on a regular basis. Why are we pretending it's not happening? This is what we wanted.

So much this.

Upboated buddy xddd

>Haha it's not a muslim ban even though that's what I called it in my campaign and it bans people from muslimg-majority countries that are not very close allies.

Speaking of not having balls.
If you're going to do something like this, the least you could do is not be a little bitch and just call it what it is. I thought Trump was supposed to be the one who wasn't afraid of what people think.

Not all muslims are banned No religious test either.

>Is America really the only country whose public doesn't understand this?
It sounds like everyone in Europe is going apeshit over Trump doing this.

Because it infuriates leftists and cucks.

In media. Can confirm literally everyone is anti-Trump and it seems like our broadcasts are becoming increasingly about wrecking him and his policies.

I need to find a new career lads. I can't take the virtue signaling, elitist hippies anymore.

Europe is as fucked as it gets for a white area man. Political correctness gone totally spastic.

Can you hear the people ree?
Singing the song of nazi frogs
It is the music of a people who
Will not be cucks to wogs!

but there right you now

i would of prefer an entire sized wall was built around the USA than a mexico sized one

than we would not have to listen to your bullshit all day

you can just censor yourself to oblivian, like we could care less

country of morans

>st. louis, missouri

Trump isn't banning Muslims, or anyone based on their religion.

Trump is banning immigration/visas from terror hotspots which just so happen to be full of Muslims (really makes you think huh, must be a correlation).

For the record, he should ban Saudis as well, but the media would probably go twice as apeshit when a good 1/3 of their donors/owners get banned.

Without Trump these pretend men would vote to let terrorist kill single american citizen. I won't forget who they really are, when he's gone.

>morans
Depending on the guy's accent/dialect, "morans" may be technically correct way of spelling it.

>Iran

They are Trump's bitch now.
>you do realize I could destroy the Republican Party tomorrow, don't you Mr. Ryan?

He can't. His masters would lose so much money.

>all my chosen politicians secretly support me while vocally saying the opposite and invoking legislation that does the opposite
I'm glad american politics works for SOMEONE

>haha I know exactly how to run a campaign or successfully acquire the Presidency that's why I ran
>yet Trump won
You sound like you don't have balls either buddy, not your place to judge.

>and the president does have legal power to shut down immigration from any foreign groups that are deemed hostile to the US
yes he does its in the constitution, the president has complete control over how his country handles immigration

islam didn't even exist when the founders wrote the constitution. they would have banned islam.

>You know how many christian churches there are in Saudi Arabia?
none
>You know which religion is banned in Saudi Arabia?
every one but Islam, and even though they are the most oppressive theocracy on the planet we do have a sort of relationship with them

>Trump is banning immigration/visas from terror hotspots which just so happen to be full of Muslims (really makes you think huh, must be a correlation).
he's letting christians in or "religions which are a minorities from their home country" which includes indigenous religions

politicians always say what they mean before they are hired by the President.

Daddy Bush ranted against Reagan's voodoo economics ... and he was right ... until the day Ronnie named him VP.

Pence was perfectly correct and shut up as soon as Trump gave him the nod.

a half measure is still better than nothing

It's not like the US government created Islam, nor is it the US government's fault that Islam tends to create terrorists.

Wow. Ask me how I know you didn't pass history in high school.

Trump's gotten more done in a week than a Republican Congress has gotten done since the Clinton administration.

>That moment when you realize that "your" party isn't your party after all.

Or maybe you like serving as controlled opposition, I don't know.

I actually tried to talk with someone today about how more Christians need to come in instead of Muslims because 99% (legit number) of refugees have been Muslim so far, so it would be "equality" to level the numbers out.

They couldn't wrap their head around it.

more muslims and less christians = equality

same amount based on population = im a rayciss

These people just hate everything Trump does, nothing else matters.

Oman and Iran control the strait of hormuz. Have to keep at least one of those countries on the okay list in order for oil shipments to continue.

Its actually not in this case, because it doesn't actually do anything but stop normal people from flying to america. Same amount of US citizens will be killed by terrorists.

>bans Shia countries, which actually promote a moderate brand of Islam
>no ban on Saudi Arabia, chief promoter of Wahhabism and exporter of johad niggers

Trump hasn't done anything except turn the tables back toward pre-Obama US geopolitics. Literally nothing has happened on either side. Trump will end of shilling hard for Israel as well. The left is shit and trump is playing confirmation bias to your memery.

You are all faggots

Iran is a covert supporter of ISIS.

This is not a Muslim ban. This is a terrorist ban. Now STFU and MAGA