Born in the US, Half Iranian. What are you faggots going to do to me? Protected by the consititution. You cant do shit...

Born in the US, Half Iranian. What are you faggots going to do to me? Protected by the consititution. You cant do shit. You can't send me back. Fucking cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith
yourdictionary.com/aryan
theindiansabroad.com/2009/12/hitler-and-india-aryan-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>US Citizen

Carry on.

iranians are white, at least northern iranians are. You may pass if applicable

How mad when we raze your homeland with the help of the zionists?

Nobody wants to do anything to you. Stop listening to antifa lies.

God. You're just as American as anyone, cuck.

No. no.

The government can't do shit.
A nigger can rob you, a feminist can get you fired, a jew can goy you, a native american can blame you as an american citizen for "muh genocide, I lost everything despite being fully capable of going and living in the woods again, because I like my SJW cash cow too much".

Oh, and another muslim can bomb you.

And white people.

White people are the worst.

Because we'll let it happen while even our most tolerant will only sit around virtue signalling so you can't say shit about it.

Mate, you better pray for deportation. Because it's the only way off Mr Bones Wild Ride.

Wasn't planning on doing anything.

least problem caucasians are the least of our issues.

Jon?

jesus christ you
wish we could have a pint together

Don't care, never been.

Why would anyone want to send you back?

Are you a decent, law-abiding citizen?

Do you make your own money or are you a leech?

Do you pay taxes?

I have a lot of family in the USA, all there legally, working, paying taxes, hunting fucking deer and driving around in pickup trucks. They're extremely happy with Trump and all voted for him.

>b-but they're white

oh please, so what. Just act like a decent human being and you'll be treated like one.

You're a US citizen. We dont want to do anything to you. Unless you plan to go Allahu Snackbar on us.

If you are an anchor baby, you have to go back. Otherwise, carry on.

It must suck being a mongrel. I would HATE to be mixed race.

>American citizen
Couldn't give a flying fuck unless you start rioting, shilling your sand-eating religion, or trying to kill people.

But be warned, there's a LOT of wilderness here you can lose yourself in...

>half
>anchor baby
Both parents were citz before me, moms white. dads a baha'i refugee

I'm pretty sure Trump isn't going to deport born Americans.

no one cares, white nationalists wont care about you since you are not a criminal against the laws and are racially not an issue in the current state and even serve a buffer of the indians/negroes.

>dads a baha'i refugee
hed be allowed in as a minority religion person in a banned country. LIke Christians in syria.

You're 100% good desu fampai

>iranians are white in america
You guys are doomed

>born in U.S
Then you aren't here illegally. Stop being retarded.

Some of them indeed are m8, especially northern Iranians. It's not even a meme.

This was never a racial issue, but about a toxic ideology that has hurt middle easterners more than anyone.

the ban from iran targets muslims, not secular iranians, but is a big blanket

no one wants to send you back unless you give america a reason to deus vult you

iranian refugees did this thing called "assimilate" this board actually likes iran over saudi arabia.

are you a sunni muslim OP? this board doesn't even really care about shai muslims. we know you have more on your plate than you can handle with sunni shitheads.

You're a citizen. As long as you're a red blooded American, you won't be deported or executed.

Why would we send you back? You're one of the good ones

Nice job jumping ahead and pulling that victim card ya sandie

Well if you are half Iranian then half of you should be send back

Gonna have a shot of vodka for you for that shot of truth.

Aryans originate from Iran so I don't give a shit.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what President Trump is trying to accomplish. He's trying to keep American citizens safe. That includes you and your family.

I would accept all of middle east in order to dominate negro and indian populations, but we can do so with eastern europeans.

>us citizen
>"ban" only targets visitors from terrorist hot spots in the interest of national security

ok

You're American, drop "Iranian" from your vocabulary.

Live and love freedom. Celebrate and respect the west. If you divide yourself from the rest of us, you make it harder for everyone. All you need to do is embrace your fellow countrymen and we will be embrace you back.

Bill?

Ted?

>Born in the US, Half Iranian. What are you faggots going to do to me? Protected by the consititution. You cant do shit. You can't send me back. Fucking cunts.

Just curious OP, what would you do if you were sent back? And how would you feel overall?
Btw, they can still send you back. Its happened before. Muh holy constiution is just a piece of paper.

Then you're American. Shut the fuck up and MAGA.

Secular/Athiest/Dontcare

>born in the US
There's no problem, retard.

I'd be scared shitless. I don't know Farsi, I'm not muslium, and I'm autistic and addicted to Marijuana. I'd probably be hung on the spot.

Eh. You're probably from the crop of Iranians that supported our puppet government with the Shah and came over to America after he got the boot.

Though most Americans probably think you did 9/11 and can Argo fuck yourself.

Don't plan on doing anything at all, and don't even have anything against you at all if you're not a practicing Muslim. I've met a lot of secular Iranians here and they've all been actually really good people, all smart and pursuing scientific or engineering degrees or career fields. Weirdly they actually seem a lot less religious from the ones I've met than Americans on the whole, but also generally aren't leftist third worldist SJW degenerate types which I'm totally fine with.

At least you're not Turkish, user.

You have to go back, sorry.

You seem upset fellow citizen.

You look alright mate as long as you can pass to white too and aren't muslim.

>What are you faggots going to do to me?

Nothing, you probably already live in a blue state so you'll either be taxed to death to pay for the welfare state, or you're part of the welfare recipient pool and you're fucked when the democrat economy collapses there.

take up Christianity.

seriously, if you make it clear you denounce the iranian regime you should be completely OK. start calling yourself persian instead of iranian.

I hope your parents didn't falsify any of their immigration paperwork user or do so under false pretenses. that would invalidate your citizenship

trump has already spoken about revoking the citizenship of flag burners. this is on the table

nothing in the laws of physics prevents us from forcibly moving you to iran

You and your blog post can fuck right off.

are you the nigger loving faggot with the jew father and sand nigger mother?

You're stuck in a country that hates you. Congratulations nigger.

you're not illegal so whatever

shia not necessarily problematic, tho fanaticized theocracies and their global terrorist army based in lebanon and yemen are.

What is that picture OP?

>Baha'i
What?

just look it up dude, Wikipedia is a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith

>Born in the US, Half Iranian

fpbp

Nobody fuckig cares. You are an American, but if you start going all allah akbar; then that is a different story.

>burger education
>knows like a maximum of 5 religions

>a thing

Is that a codeword for 'CIA front'?

Sounds like a hippie tried to bash all the Semitic religions together.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>(((US citizen)))

>109708755
would you hate an iranian to his face?
stop being autist, iranians are caucasians and only after we don't have negroes/indians will we discuss on the diplomatic table with the other caucasians.

lel at removing iranians b4 blacks

You're not Iranian you idiot.

Christianity is a rip-off of Zoroastrianism and Mithraism. Go fuck your, Christ-cunt. I wouldn't be surprised if you're mixed with kike.

Christianization wasn't a peaceful process for Europe either. Plenty of Scandinavian warriors died resisting it. Not that different from Iran being Islamized.

Also, Iranians preserved more of their Indo-European paganism than Europeans did. How does that make you feel that we have retained more of the "true ancestral White religion" than you Christ cucks did? Go suck that dead Jew's dick.

>Born in the US, Half Iranian.
You don't have dual citizenship. You shouldn't travel to Iran anyways though because you might get taken hostage

based bong

>ITT diasporazadeh rage

tfw Baha'i are actually Jew tools used against Persians

>Born in the US
>Automatic Citizen
Where your family was from doesn't matter, if you're a US citizen then you're AMERICAN.

>argentina
>white

>Born in the US, Half Iranian
ayyyyy me too

>Bosnia and Herzegovina
>White

Kek. Slavshits aren't white. A good portion of you are Ottoman rape babies.

FYI: Iran means "Aryan"

(this triggers Sup Forums)

Average meme. Try again.

Constitution doesn't apply to those who aren't the prosperity of the founders.

why the fug isnt it iranistan

>FYI
Come on leaf
FYI:" The definition of an Aryan is a person, described by the Nazis as a member of the master race, who was non-Jewish and had Nordic features."
yourdictionary.com/aryan

" The word ‘Arya’ is found in Hindu religion and in Sanskrit, and it refers to the upper crust of ancient Indian society, or a noble person."
" Part of India, especially north India, was most likely inhabited by descendants of Aryans or Indo-Aryan race, according to the true definition of the term. However, the master or supreme race that Hitler called Aryan, has nothing to do with this link of Indian civilization."
theindiansabroad.com/2009/12/hitler-and-india-aryan-race/

illshootyouforthat.jpg
Fuck we're all going to die but maybe we can delay it by just a few more seconds if only just to see what happens next...

/thread

Born in the US. Fuck off, shitizen.

So you are just a bait posting cunt then?

you can stay you're legal

How about me Sup Forums
I'm Iranian but a Canadian citizen. I'm in university in America. Am I fucked?

Aryan refers to all of those who had heavily cultural influence from Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture. That includes Western and Eastern Iranians, and the Indians.

Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture did mix with native inhabitants of Iranian plateau and India, but this was not enough to shift their autosomal DNA as ancient samples show. I could give a source for that if need be.

Yes.

Fuck off.

>american education

Nothing m8, citizens are cool.

can I go after I finish school though? only a year left senpai

>Canadian

ITS THE RAKE FOR YOU

Go back to Iran

but we have lots of money. You sure you don't want some of this 6 figure taxable income?