WH: No mention of Jews on Holocaust Remembrance Day because others were killed too

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/white-house-holocaust-memorial-day/index.html

Is he, dare I say it, /ourgoy/?

>WAH ONLY WE ARE SPECIAL VICTIMS! WAH ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO US GOYIM AND GIVE US MORE FREE SHIT FOR THE SUFFERING WE DIDNT PERSONALLY GO THROUGH!

t. Jews

Yeah. He gets the balance right.

Guys...

#JewDontOwnTheHolocaust

kek

NO NO NO. WE JEWS ARE THE IMPORANT ONES. THE HOLOCAUSE BELONGS TO US!!!! REEEEEEE

HOW DARE THIS GOY PRESIDENT DISMISS US. HE WILL PAY REEEEEEEE

"because tinfoil anti-Semitism is on the rise amongst the more toxic of the people left behind by corporate capitalism's profit un-sharing."
t. (You)

> third generation holocaust survivor

She is so brave.

YES FORGET ALL THE OTHER RELIGIOUS MEMBERS WHO DIED DURING THE HOLOCAUST GOYIM

MUH 6 QUINTRILLION REEEEEEEEEEEE

They get younger every year

... but, shouldn't she be happy about it?

yeah, my dad went germany once. now i'm an indirect holocaust survivor, pls love me

>"during holocaust, many people died"
>"but donald, what about the jews?"

top kek

>third generation holocaust survivor

Is this now a YRYL thread?

> third generation holocaust survivor
do the descendants of holocaust survivors go to some concentration summer camp?

yale

>visit concentration camp
>get T-shirt, I survived Uncle Adolphs holocoaster.

Shit. I can't resist making a horrible joke.

MUHH HOLOCAUST

top kek

You straya faggots need to get your shit together. Ever since ctr chilled out with the canadian proxies, you guys seem to be gunning for your old position.

Jew here

The Holocaust has become an almost schizophrenic obsession by many Jews, for a lot of them it's as strong as skin color in identifying them, it's on their mind 24/7 and makes them heavily neurotic. I have known many other Jews who simply did not acknowledge the Holocaust killed gypsies, Poles, Russians etc., or they lumped it in with the other war deaths. For many it's not a big deal, of course, but for others it's kind of like a statement that, yes I was persecuted before even though I'm "white" (have white skin), my great grandparent survived the Holocaust therefore I'm also a survivor. These descendants think they "inherited" the trauma but really they're just complete messes, even their great grandparents, actual survivors, aren't that much of a nervous wreck.

Just wanted to give you some insight, I'll go back into the oven now.

They're trying real fucking hard.

Also if CTR was using Canadian proxies that explains a lot actually.

The fuck?

kek

Last days spilberg

Kek

I love this. No more fake monopoly on human suffering. Judaism the ethnic supremacist religion BTFO

The thing is that Jews really are privileged as fuck and everyone knows it. The Holocaust is just what they screech when some gentile inadvertently hints at Jewish control of media and fiance and political funding and the fact thanks to a few rich jews Israel has America by the balls.

>no mention of Holocaust on Arbor Day
>no mention of Holocaust on Bring-your-daughter-to-work Day
>no mention of Holocaust on National Secretary Appreciation Day

Etc etc etc

Then I guess we're all third generation WW2 survivors?

Exactly. They love exploiting the holocaust to get shit in the present day. It's become such a part of their identity and self-worth too. But all humans are petty creatures that will lie about anything if it gets them what they want.

>Downplaying or disregarding the degree to which Jews were targeted for elimination during the Holocaust is a common theme of nationalist movements like those seen in Russia and Eastern Europe, Greenblatt said.

>Initially, after being asked about the ADL criticism and the omission of any mention of Jews or anti-Semitism, Hicks provided a statement from Ronald Lauder of the World Jewish Congress that seemed to criticize Greenblatt and the ADL.

>"It does no honor to the millions of Jews murdered in the Holocaust to play politics with their memory," the Lauder statement read in part. "Any fair reading of the White House statement today on the International Holocaust Memorial Day will see it appropriately commemorates the suffering and the heroism that mark that dark chapter in modern history."

heh

I can't even think of a movie of gays or gypsy killed by the NAZIs. I don't think one was ever made.

Why do jews always have to force themselves onto the limelight? Why were the others who suffered during the Holocaust reduced to little more than a footnote in history?

fuck off jews