Sup Forums, what is the true reason why Canadians are such horrendous posters?

Sup Forums, what is the true reason why Canadians are such horrendous posters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQmS8c4jQCk
foodgrainsbank.ca/news/canadian-churches-helping-syrian-refugees-in-canada-and-far-away/
youtube.com/watch?v=IuwZOkQSRXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're just trying to fit in.

Self hate and a loss of whatever culture they thought they had
They're going extinct they're the new native Americans

Friendly reminder that every time there's 3 americans in a thread, one of them isnt white

Friendly reminder that when there's 2 americans in a threads, it's more likely that one of them is non-white than 2 whites.

because our countries dying and we are lashing out

interesting..
this desu. annex us anytime m8s, a lot of us will help out.

CTR's go-to proxy

They have a giganigga proportion of people that are nothing but ultra liberals because "hey it works in Nixcowhetixxixixixixiggg Ontario (pop. 400) It works everywhere.

The good ones are the Red Green type everyone loves.

k Chang Ming you speaky engrish good job, now buy the rest of Canada except Newfie land their good folk.

You've obviously never met Canadian women... suck you dry and all your buddies too!

Because they're probably all Muslims who got rejected by the US.

Look m8 any day you boys wanna come annex southern Ontario and clean out the Filth be my guest, there's a lot who will support it

>60%

Fuck off Anglo, Quebec is based

>states all leafs are shitposters
>takes a meme serious while shitposting.
Your ironically contradicting yourself you faggot.

because most shitposters on this website realize it's just a Mongolian ceramics forum and don't take everything seriously

Chinese people are terrible.

red and white flags are best posters.

>Essentially rhyming leaf with leaf

"Around leafs expect grief " would have been a better choice

brits are shits

"Post-National" means Non-National actually...

A State without a Nation is ZOMBIE - body without a soul...

Canadians are spiritual zombies, people without tradition, culture, common cores of humanity...

LGBT Feminazi HellHole... Cuck PM rules over Cucked mixed group of people from all corners of the world that are not a nation...

Canadians have a terrible "little brother" complex. We want to be included with big bro USA in the cool kids club but also want to assert our differences. We also have a really bad moral superiority complex. It's honestly pretty pervasive among Canadian ether right or left. It means that even right wing Canadians want to avoid anything that seems "American" like gun rights or privatized health care. What Canada needs is a stronger link to our monarchy. It was this separation that is at the root of the problem, which started post WW2 but yet into high gear after the repatriation of the Constitution in the 80's. A stronger monarchy would allow us to be different from the US with our own identity but not have that identity be rooted in an anti Americanism.

>whatever culture they thought they had
Hortons, RCMP and Canadian Tire.

i find that canadians are very in tune with kek

It's because they are generally in a constant state of emotional distraught as a result of having a lack of tree miners in their work force. The syrup in the trees isn't going to mine itself. Fucking leaf tree miners...

Toronto is the reason.

Friendly reminder that every time there's 3 canadians in a thread, all of them are are fucking leaves

Eat shit

were a divided cuck nation that needs to be annexed to survive.

#carbon tax my shit up senpai
#syrains for timmys

we need a mass suicide protest to show the government were serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQmS8c4jQCk

because you fall to their trolling, stupid burguer

danes lack brains

They really are the new niggers of the world.

Plus they just announced the will be increasing refugees intakes, making them the worst kind of niggers.

a few things are at play:

-Canadian VPNs are cheap and readily available.
-In the sizable liberal demographic of our country, many are bought and paid for by Democrats (Clinton shills).
-Board culture and forced memes have given the autists a carte blanche to post like idiots and shills for their own amusement. Instead of ignoring and hiding crappy posts and threads, users spam image macros and shout memes.
-Most Canadian users who are of the "real" Sup Forums demographic are on the same wavelength as their conservative American counterparts.

Solutions to the problem could be as extreme as getting the admin to rangeban Canadian IPs, or simply disregarding shitty posts.

Chinks. Every time we have a thread about immigration in Canada, there's always a few gooks spamming the thread.

Cause Canadians have such inflated pride they think they are better then Americans.

Also were cucked in believing SJW bullshit.

This guy gets it.

We have no hope of a future.

All we can do is shitpost.

I agree with the need for stronger ties with the monarchy- but looking at how the UK handled immigration gives me substantial pause.

>Crashing the mainlanders reputation with no survivors

All of you leafs are demonstrating obvious signs of acute syrup withdrawal.

Please refrain from further shitposting until you've got a syrup fix.

For the note, if you become a tree miner you can have all the free syrup that you want.

To relieve immediate withdrawal symptoms in the possible method, please main-line pure maple variety but please ensure cleanliness.

Our nation is run by a brain-dead manchild.

>why Canadians are such horrendous posters?
Because most of them are either arab migrants kids or arab refugeeskids who should understand from now on that Sup Forums is not MENAchan
foodgrainsbank.ca/news/canadian-churches-helping-syrian-refugees-in-canada-and-far-away/

>Syrup
>Not maple syrup
You know nothing John Snow

If only we had an industry.

Pacheco?

sorry

I think that there is a conspiracy against us.

This shitposting got out of hand only about a year ago.

>arab refugeeskids
arab refugee kids

Attention you stupid faggot

>Leaves

This. The liberal victory just made shit even fucking worse and started the descent into fucking garbage.

Prepare your anus's Leafs.

1.) Canada is a wasteland. Most of their cities are depressing shitholes (like Toronto).

2.) Canadians have the worst monotone accents. They sound like dorky Americans.

That's just the syrup talking for you. You must have the will power to overcome your current state of acute syrup withdrawal. Please proceed to your nearest maple tree and do some tree mining otherwise you are risking seizures, loss of balance and coordination, brain fog, and a plethora of other issues.

I would imagine you've at some point dreamed of becoming a tree miner. Well... now is the time my good leaf! All the maple syrup you want! You can stave off the syrup withdrawals permanently. It's up to you, leaf.

get those french speaking snow niggers !

> no culture

you dumb fuck, Canada lets you borrow our best comedians

youtube.com/watch?v=IuwZOkQSRXw

Travel a bit by. Canada isn't one culture. Are Texas and California the exact same?

Ad some dis mornin by. 2 thingies of ere in dat dere fridge. Goldin ere me son. Tanks for tinkin of me doe.

>Written like I talk when forcing my accent