DRUMPFKINS btfo!!! how will they ever recover!!!

DRUMPFKINS btfo!!! how will they ever recover!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just fly to canada and cross the montana border

>1 pump chump

Maybe she can take the knowledge she gained here and use it to make Iran a better place, maybe even open up her own university. Or perhaps educate here brethren not to invoke the wrath of the United States.

haha

this

Iran is on the list because it won't share background info on people with the US. Maybe they could convince it to stuck being such shit and financing terrorism. What a fucking concept.

>tear-soaked texts

Um...

How exactly does this make us get 'btfo' Are you fuckin retarded?

>maybe even open up her own university
Do americans actually believe iran is stuck in the caveman era?

Is it just me or does it seem like Trump has done more in the past two weeks than Obama did in his entire presidency?

False. She's not here on refugee status so how can she be banned if she has a valid Permit of Residence?

GOD BLESS TRUMP. Fuck you OP Fuck Iran and their Islamic shitheads

Also, Teheran has an University too, she can continue there

Preeetty sure if you have a VALID visa, you can go to US.
I mean isn't that what a Visa is? An authorization to allow a foreigner into the country?

This means he is either full of shit or her papers were not in order.

theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban

The federal court for the Eastern District of New York issued an emergency stay halting President Donald Trump’s executive order banning entry to the US from seven majority-Muslim countries tonight, following widespread protests at airports around the country

maybe he can go to Iran instead

compared to US standards, they are

MIT spring semester starts this late in January?

This put the biggest fucking smile on my face

LOL SOuza got BTFO

Now that opens up a spot at MIT for a USA citizen faggot. Eat shit

>1 post by this idea

The only geniuses at MIT are Indian or Asian, sorry you got into an overrated school.

If you change "god she believed in" to "hateful death cult she believed in" it makes sense doesn't it. I thought you had to be smart to go to MIT?

If it's 'America First' don't you want the best and brightest for yourself?

I thought it was just flights from those countries, not all nationals

We already have the best and brightest. Last time I checked it was foreign nations sending their kids in droves to receive higher education at our schools, and not the other way round.

Aren't you a fucking idiot, they are banned passage dumbass. That's what a ban does.

good. fuck foreign nationals. they need to get the fuck out of our universities.

Do you really want an answer to that?

Sounds like that Iranian girl was BTFO, haha

I'm sure they have a university, but is it a university on the level of MIT? Perhaps this MIT educated Iranian can create a better university than what they already have. If not a better university then hopefully at least they put their skills toward improving something over there.

Fuck off with this emotional bullcrap. She shouldn't have been there in the first place.

she can study in her cuntry

it's just you

>security officials barred her from boarding her flight
What? The ban would prevent her from exiting an American airport, not getting onto an plane in a foreign country.
Or did Trump send federal agents to every airport in the world preventing all non citizens from boarding US bound flights?

The only differences between MIT and your average top tier third world country university is:

1. jew funding

2. pajeets

This. Sounds like a bullshit story, someone call him out.

MIT started classes over a week ago, so why the fuck wasn't she already here?
Missing the first couple weeks will fucking kill you at this school.

This Iranian probably isn't real.
Trump literally deported this guy's imaginary Iranian girlfriend.

Trump and his supporters are evil and that's why you're all going down, in time. This just won't work out well for you

Meanwhile, Islamic radicals posing as immigrants are responsible for the deaths of hundreds in Europe.

But oh no, this sweet, innocent, beautiful, brilliant girl is going to have to miss a semester of undergrad! The United States should totally risk allowing radicals into the country so that this poor girl doesn't miss a singular semester of study.

If Iran is a great place, then they don't need to come to America as refugees and the ban on them doesn't matter.