Fuck all you dogs who irrationally hate on Syrians

Fuck all you dogs who irrationally hate on Syrians.
You're all fucking morons, who don't know anything about the Syrian conflict or Syria itself. If you think we "degrade" your culture then you're just an ignorant cunt , you probably see us as all intolerant Muslims who want behead and rape your women.
>most terrorists in Syria right now are foreigners and not actual Syrians
>Syria was the best Arab country for women's rights
>one of the safest Arab countries before the war
We had a mini revolution (Syria wasn't perfect , not much political freedom but somewhat stable ) BUT then JEW S A decided to give al Qaeda guns fuck stupid usa fuck usa fuck FUCK USA cause of u , a lot of good people and family died FUCK YOU JEW S A.
We're not Muslims extremists , Muslims and Christians lived in peace THEN JEW S A decided to weaponize extremists BECAUSE JEW S A FUCKING JEW S A.
Then americunts on here want to call my people uncivilized and crazy Muslims when u retards decided to give the crazies guns and import other crazies. Fuck you
Jews and Christians lived here peace for many years but because Assad is not a Jew puppet my people need to suffer . Thank u canada and Trudeau for welcoming us , fuck you canadian who hate us. Have u heard of one Syrian terror attack so far in canada , no! We're not crazy Muslims who want to kill everyone , don't blame us . Blame JEW S A. Jew s a started the refuge crisis and ruined germany because other dumb Arabs and niggers decided to invade germany. All crime in Germans are committed by others , not Syrians.
Enough Syrian hate , we're not like other dumb Muslims fuck Jew sa

weak bate you fucking retard

Wow a leaf sandnigger worst kind of leaf.

Go back to MENAchan leaf

Dirty Americans , how does it feel turning countries into extremist shitholes!
Libya , Afghanistan and now Syria

How new are you?

Well stop being pussies and fight for your country, if there were stuff like that happening here, I'd be happy to go open season on all those fuckers

I'm not interested in opening the gates of my country to a bunch of nonwhites.
You can enjoy yourselves in Syria.

Blame Obama for starting a civil war and arming terrorists.

Yeah, he fucked your country over. But you don't belong here. You belong in an ISLAMIC country. Go to Saudi Arabia. Go to Egypt. Go somewhere with a similar racial and cultural makeup.

WE. DO. NOT. WANT. YOU.

You have to go back, Muhammad.

America is a country full of diverse racial and cultural makeup , nation of immigrants isn't it called?
Your country is 57 percent white

Give me your address faggot.

I bet he lives in Toronto. All the garbage people live in Toronto.

If you want to live in this country please do not make a retarded spectacle of yourself for everyone to see with our flag attached to it.

You apparently have no dignity, but you’re representing this country right now, have some respect for that.

>blah blah

All i know is this civil war has killed almost 500k syrians. And I find that hilarious. I hope assad wins and sets up concentration camps for all the terrorists.

Shut up,aye.

>Country has been bastardized , cucked, and ethnically cleansed from it's original racial & cultural makeup
>Don't know anything about the history of the nation, Hart-Celler act, demographics before the 1960's, etc...
>"HURR da kuntry isn't as white as it used to be, so we jus gotta keep makin it less white until deres no more white ppl left HURRR"

This country was never intended to be a "nation of immigrants". And the ones we used to take before Hart-Celler were European so they could actually assimilate. Kill yourself, kike.

>We're not crazy Muslims who want to kill everyone
>Trust me kafir, were the good {{{muslims}}
Germoney stand proof of your statement being a blatant lie. We took in hundreds of thousands of Syrians and what did we get a?
Useless leeches who
Murder and rape

Shut your lying pig mouthh Mustafa

Obama fucked you guys, trump will save you. Meanwhile why don't you go fight for your freedom like we did

we have a syrian general thread that's quite popular, dingus

Arabs with their syrian general thread should go to MENAchan