Ask me Anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/handymayhem/status/825490016860241920
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

Doesn't faze me

Who are they?

How does the degeneracy surrounding nigger culture make you feel? Is your IQ at least above the double digits range? What are you doing to better your community and remove the degeneracy prevailing in it? If you aren't doing anything to help, OP is a faggot.

Which conservative issues are you most passionate about?

What was your redpill moment?

Would you support a black US-ethnostate?

Sub-saharan american is black
But black does not necessarily mean sub-saharan american

I live in degeneracy. My mother is a whore who bred for 4 different men and my father is in prison for 30 years for murder. I don't know what my iq is. Im going to college and im going to raise a good family to remove degeneracy. You're a faggot

Once gay marriage was legalized. I would support a us black state if black people could get their shit together

What do make of uncle hotep?

I'm sub saharan black

Freedom of Speech and the 2nd Amendment

Also Paternity rights for fathers

Haven't heard of him, but I'll do more research.

Don't know

You'd probably like him, he's reasonably based : twitter.com/handymayhem/status/825490016860241920

Please say something to the white nationalist here that don't understand adoption / integration into culture is a much bigger deal than race.

Most whites are not of Greek or Roman descent, however the reason why "whites" have gone from living in Saharan style huts to going to space was their adoption / integration into a superior culture.

bump

>twitter.com/handymayhem/status/825490016860241920

sauce?

Yeah. Maybe he can enlighten us as to why niggers have not been successful at adopting and maintaining a superior culture no matter where in the world they are; from the US, to the UK, to all of South and Central America, China, Canada, and their entire continent of Africa. Wherever they are or go they recreate hell on earth. I can't think of a single successful African descended community anywhere.

How big is your dick? if you're a girl, how many white guys have you loved?

He's right you know...

Some nigger website for degenerates.

What is it about conservatism that appeals to you?

Bazed black duuude
Do you blaze 420??

Sounds legit. Op has found you guilty of cuck faggotry.
Sorry Son. Truth hurts.