"he will not divide us"

>"he will not divide us"
>*beats up guy who shouted pepe*
>"he will not divide us"

what did he mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=LyIjVtc7y94
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html
periscope.tv/BrittanyVenti/1ZkJzqXeeMRGv#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he means "he will not divide us"

>He will not divide us
>Everyone divide into groups of 5

Stand up to people who are intolerant

you want the whole rundown?

What they mean is that President Trump will Unite us as a country and MAGA.

Shia is lost like many child stars. He's went through multiple phases. Tough guy phase, got his ass kicked 6 times, got a guy who looks like him's ass kicked. Artist phase, showed up on a late night talk show with toilet seat lids he had decorated with paints and glitter. Now he's a rebel insurgent.

thanks for the rundown famalamazamarampie

> JUST BE NICE
> ALL I WANT IS TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE
> DON'T BE A FUCKING NAZI

> Sucker punches guy he doesn't like

Have a little more hypocrisy, on the house.

more importantly why does his beard smell like cheese?

Yes. What happened? Why is there a barricade and only a couple people allowed in at a time?

What did sam actually do in front of the cam other than call shia out and shout 'heebs will not divide us"

Also will he be back tommorow?

So i saw all the shit go down yesterday. When /pol took over the stream and the stream got shot down.
It was golden.

Now i come back and see a fence by the sidewalk? Someone give me an update`?
This is so fucking ironic

HE *POW* WILL *POW* NOT *POW* DIVIDE *POW* US *POW*

ALL THE PILLS WERE RED

eating a flower.

actually the person he beat up was just wearing a mask, saying the mantra like everyone else

the guy was there to support shia

but shia lost his shit and beat up one of his own supporters

>what did he mean?
he wants to fuck college girls. nothing more...

Tfw when no epic Sam Hyde v Shia Lajew final showdown

Police shut down the protest, enforced a line and are giving people "5 mins"to talk their piece. Brittany ventti was on periscope the whole day there, took some god tier footage with drop-ins by Sam, worth checking out

actually the museum came out with the police and they enforced the line and asked the police for help.

but im curious why now instead of before?

did something happen?

There's also this.

youtube.com/shared?ci=LyIjVtc7y94

Finally a response. Thanks user. Ive been quite curious.
This stream is just getting more and more out of control. fucking kek

Yes, yesterday /pol came by and shit got pretty crazy. Eventually the stream was shut down.

Did he really fight? I thought he was arrested for the homoerotic licking he did with some nigger boy.

He meant that he's a Marxist idiot and only his side should have a voice.
Typical lefty faggotry

you have any links with video of what happened yesterday?

lol People are on the feed right now cheering for Trump saying all lives matter and he will unite us TRUMP! etc

Heebs will not divide us.

user, they shut it down. I'm pretty sure they even deleted that whole part from their archive. But a Sup Forumsack might have recorded it

He meant that his father was a rapist.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053381/Shia-LaBeoufs-father-Jeffrey-registered-sex-offender-jailed-attempted-rape.html

i only saw the night before which was hilarious.

but ye, anyone with the full night stream pls from yesterday

Well no sorry. But this girl covered it pretty well.
It was funny to watch the stream from two angles while shit got crazy.

The stream got shot down around the end of her video "hwndu 2"

i love her so much

pshh. forgot link. sorry
periscope.tv/BrittanyVenti/1ZkJzqXeeMRGv#

Britanny Venti on Periscope

>leftards have absolutely NOTHING to say except mindlessly chant a mantra again and again

what a shocker

she prolly got b cups tits...gonna get her implants

Sam needs to hyde the fucking key to the fridge

it's even more pathetic now they're in tiny divided groups

>he will not divide us

He seems to be implying that Trump will actually unite people which is what Trump said he would do all along and the complete opposite point to what Shia is crying about. The left really are an enigma.

They put up a fence. They're dividing people into groups?
Doesn't anyone else see the irony and hypocrisy in this?
The libs built a wall before Trump. That's checkmate

PRIVILEGED RICH JEW

>Shia is being divided from people he's never met
>he'll never get to know them personally
>half the time he won't know whether he or them have been divided
>he won't care in a few months

What's his end game?

>he will not divide us
>he will unite us

mind fucking blown, left confirmed retards

everyone sees the irony except them.

does anyone have the footage of them breaking this up at the end?

going back to his mansion and fucking models

i think pepe divided them

i bet her pussy taste good

top kek

manlet against a Goliath
would have been pure kino

He was arrested for assaulting his own supporters

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT

"He will not divide us" only counts for people who shia decides...everyone else is..you know

When and why did the Mexican wall get built at the place

I was out there today from 1pm right until they divided everyone up into a line.

It was a fun time. Sam Hyde seemed like a nice guy. He had a ton of nerds fawning over him. There were a lot of characters out there. The memories will last a lifetime.

If they open it up again and the chaos returns I might drive back in next weekend. I made some friends.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

So, can anyone fill me inn on what happend? Any (((news))) articles or videos out there?

He was hanging around talking to people for hours. There was a lot going on off camera in the corner. He got into a few spats with goofy people, but mostly he was just cracking wise with a bunch of people who pretty much just showed up for him.

>beats up guy who shouted pepe
>Shia's career going down the drain
>product of MK ultra
>gets arrested

What did Kek mean by this?

The guy he assaulted was one of his own cultists though.

so that is what the left means with "openly expressed opinion"..it only counts when you openly express their opinion ..or else!

>now we get reserved time to say whatever we want with no interference

This whole line thing is actually kinda good.

Yes shia recognized that there are trump supporters who pretty much make it their stream so he cryed to the museum guys that he will shut it down..which means no free promotion anymore

>under control

I was there from 1pm-830ish.

At around 8:30pm the museum staff made every one leave the area and form a line to "interact" with the display for 5min.

The entire day up until that point was pretty cool. Tons of libtards chanting their mantra. Even more Trump supporters and trolls showed up to fuck with them. A few verbal altercations turned a little physical and cops had to step in to calm people down.

Nothing "happened" things have been crazy all day, no violence, just crazy.
Museum staff got edgy and cops put up a fence. Asked everyone to leave and they all did peacefully. They got lined up after the fence and now they're allowed in a few at a time for a couple minutes.
Officially divided...

most of men's pheromones come out of the beard

autistic cute returning again and again shit is weird

He assaulted his own supporters. Stupid libtard.

good but it destroy the whole concept since ppl were suppose to be able to repeat it for as long as they which

whole things make no sense now

it feels strange not to see ourguys 24/7... what should i do

That's he's a jew who deserves a sudden drop and nothing else. What are you niggers waiting for? Bunch of a fucking faggots.

>Sup Forums spergs show
>get ass whipped

what did you think would happen?

Shia divided us all

Their was that Linkin Park song int he 2nd Transformers movie called New Divide

Anyone else notice, or remember, that the,"supporter" guy he assaulted was throwing up ISIS salutes to the camera about 10 minutes before? Shit got real quiet.

BASED LEBOUF

So this is how HWNDU stream dies...

In all fairness Shia like many other sheltered lefties does not realize nazis are mostly a myth at this point. Any actual neo-nazis are like that furfag that showed up, complete cucked faggots.

when will these cucks leave and jackie come back?

She even salutes in japanese wtf is this autist girl antifa so cute fuck

inglish not first langage butt he punch young child

QT JEW ON CAM WITH MILK MAN

claimed

MILKANON

MILKMAN!!!

Ah ok, thanks. I was hoping for violence.. Maybe Kek will allow it to happen another time

I left at 830 and Jackie was leaving too.

I think the party is over.

I'M SECURITY

LET ME IN

MILKMAN

MILK MAN IS BACK

Just wanna see shia getting rekt by a Sup Forumsak

qt

What did the girl said to that guy?

Who are you? I'm the dude in the beanie, bodypillow kid's cameraman.

JEWS ROCK

JEWS ROCK

OURGUYS ARE BACK

Okay Milkman I will stop masturbating

WALLS WORK