Country of 300+million people

>Country of 300+million people.
>Took less than 10 thousand Syrian educated family refugees over half a dozen years.
>Public thinks they are taking millions of refugees.
>Bans refugees like it will make a difference.

Can burgers admit that they did not help in the refugee crisis and realistically a refugee ban will not make a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>realistically a refugee ban will not make a difference
If they don't let a Syrian refugee in, there is an absolute 0% chance a Syrian refugee will cause a problem.

The banishment of refuges not only serves to stop any future refugees if things intensify, as a sort of insurance but to tell the rest of the world, "see, it's not that hard, and you can do it too." It's more of a symbol.

>leaf
Criticize America whenever your country thinks it's not ok to fuck animals

Fuck off you bleeding leafy vagina.

Nigger it's okay to in some of your states too.

That is not a fair statement. I always ask my dog for consent.

It's not the burger's fault that your people are retarded.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

We are kicking out non citizens from terror sponsoring countries and not implementing Clinton's plan to increase refugees by 550%.

Canada is currently in the massive debt stage of parasite collapse. Good luck :)

I know you're trolling, but there is literally no reason why America is obligated to take anyone. Period. End of story. No moral, legal, ethical obligation. Lucky for the world Trudeau just said that he'd take refugees we are turning away though. Thank God Trudeau is leading the way towards a more diverse society. :^)

Why is that bad? Canada will get more tourists and will also get unlimited access into Mexico's beef market.

It is a win win situation.

>that filename
Based mexibro

the sound of slaming doors intensifies

>help the refugee crisis
You fucking faggot braindead leaf piece of shit. The United States is the *MAIN* contributor to solving the refugee crisis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria

Protip: resettling refugees in western countries is not helping anyone. Solving the cause of refugees crisis in the first fucking place so that they can go back to their country is the only true solution.

How the fuck did you manage to turn us seeing the problems happening around the world and taking precautions ahead of time to protect ourselves and turn it into a bad thing?

Were supposed to wait until theres millions here before we do anything?

You started all this mess with your invasion into Iraq dumbass.

>accepts refugees like it will make a difference.
You're accepting people who would likely be agents of change in their region, and can't even do so at a rate that exceeds population replacement without destroying your own countries.

Fuck off...and once you're done fucking off go ask why the Arab countries aren't taking them.

> Realistically only hundreds or thousands at most of the millions of Syrians and Muslims in Germany cause a problem
And without any of there there would not be any fucking problem in the first place at all. Fuck Muslims and Fuck Islam.

Yeah because most Americans totally had control of that and totally deserve to suffer the consequences of it without being involved in it at all, fuck off retard.

you take them in then you leafy bastard.

hope mohammed enjoys mooses, maple syrup, and hockey.

Yet you talk like average Muslims have a control over the current situation. What hypocrisy, you generalize the world but do not like getting generalized.

Your country is bigger than ours and less populated so you take them in.

>Can burgers admit that they did not help in the refugee crisis

Absolutely, yes.
Thank god we banned them.

I'm proud of my country.

u caused all this . u solved shit u pos

>almost no syrians come to us
>block syrians
>much butthurt

Why the butthurt? We already weren't taking them.

Of course we didn't help. Israeli neocons started the war, and king nigger + the cia perpetuated it until russia + trump stepped in.

lol we knew you cucks would take them in for us,

I don't get why the US, or even canada, should take any of the syrian refugees.
it's bad enough here in europe where they come marching in like a god damn invasion force, but they would have to be put on planes and flown in from across the fucking atlantic!

We solved it for us Hans, thats all that matters. Brit Bros helped themselves. You EU fags can do whatever you want.

Build them safe zones in Syria instead of flying them half way across the world...

Idiot, helping refugees isn't about letting immigration. It starts by fixing their country.

We didnt cause their choice in what country they wanted to run to you fucking cuck. There are plenty of stable countries that share their culture that can take them in.

I like how you conveniently left out all the other shitskin rapefugees from other countries that overstayed their visas

If it won't make a difference, why are you all so upset about it?

And you elected a traitorous bitch as your prime minister and you being the cucks you are will re-elect her. Thats your fault. We did make you take refugees in and we didnt turn you into spineless pussies.