EAT SHIT POL LMAO

EAT SHIT POL LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vivianho/status/825523091681914881
theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban
scribd.com/document/337777796/1-Complaint?content=10079&campaign=Skimbit, Ltd.&ad_group=&keyword=ft500noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate&irgwc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they can try to stop it but they can't.

I can't wait for Barron to take over. It'll be like the end of the Roman Republic all over again.

Oh fuck...and what if they go full obama clinton globalist style and we have some kind of random isis bombing...i mean...that would be terrible...absolutely terrible if that would happen

New York is acting worse than California. Faggots.

Ahahahaahaha!

Dumpster baby is once again making a mess!

>Anarchists

Get out faggot.

NuYork is an empty shell of the thriving metropolis it once was. I say we let it burn Detroit-style.

States and smaller municipalities "standing up" to the federal government has always worked so well in the past. That's why the south is still segregated, that's why the Confederacy is a different country, amd that's why the legal drinking age is not 21.

>tries to defy an executive order from the POTUS which is completely acceptable and constitutional
>thinking this will only work out well for them

Isn't going against an executive over that isn't unconstitutional illegal? Are these faggots going to prison now

JUST LET THEM IN YOU RACISTS

they actually don't have the power to do that.

go ahead and cry about it, your tears will only fuel me.

They will be fucked up the ass soon

The President has the power to stop immigration from any country just like how Obama stopped immigrants from Iraq

twitter.com/vivianho/status/825523091681914881

>already celebrating

New York.

Big Surprise.

they actually do

the federal judges ruling is temporary, they're trying to stall to see if congress can do anything about it before everyone is sent home

t. lawfag

So are other states actually forced to listen to this random ass judge? I don't know how this works honestly, just seems like one of 1000 courts pulling some shit (again).

bro after the first terror attack in the U.S. shit is really going to hit the fan

THIS STAY ONLY APPLIES TO IMMIGRANTS WITH VISA'S.
>THIS STAY ONLY APPLIES TO IMMIGRANTS WITH VISA'S.

FAKE NEWS, the stay only applies to people already here (can't be deported). Doesn't change anything for people who aren't.

Still sucks though.

They're actually just making it worse. When you're about to get schlonged hard it's best to just relax and go to your happy place. NYC is going to have a perforated colon after this is over.

if they have a visa they're not illegal. there's no reason they shouldn't be able to stay and isn't who trumps order was intended to apply to. this is a win for everyone. wait until it plays out and see.

they are

this is merely just to review it and see whether the president is actually allowed to do this according to the constitution

protip: he can, its not going to be overturned, theyre giving themselves false hope

They really cannot read, can they? The stay is to the PART of the order that would cause the people being detained in the US at airports NOW to be deported.

Why didn't they do this when Obama banned? Are they biased? Isn't the law supposed to be unbiased?

>Fond Du Lac Underclass
WHO?

I wish we could convince Congress to dissolve all federal courts inferior to the Supreme Court, then maybe recreate them the next day and let Trump appoint every federal judge.

Nah that would just set us up to get wrecked on the crack back.

Why didn't Trump allows this to go into effect on Feb 1. That way people wouldn't be caught unaware

This only affects those than were already on their way in a plane when the order went in.

It's like 30 people tops

FAKE NEW FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS:

Here is what really happened:
Fact: when the executive order took effect, a very small amount of people were in transit in airplanes to the US from the banned countries(with valid visas to US).
Fact: these people were detained on arrival to the US due to the EO
HERE IS WHAT THE COURT DECIDED:
These people who were in transit before the EO took effect should be released pending the full trial of their status. (this effects like literally 11 people).

THIS ORDER DOES NOT EFFECT THE ABILITY OF THE EO TO BAN PEOPLE FROM ENTERING THE USA FROM THE BANNED COUNTRIES IN THE FUTURE (even if they have visas/green card they are still banned). THE JUDGEMENT IS ONLY ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN TRANSIT WHEN THE EO TOOK EFFECT.

here are my sources:
theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban
scribd.com/document/337777796/1-Complaint?content=10079&campaign=Skimbit, Ltd.&ad_group=&keyword=ft500noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate&irgwc=1