Japan UNIRONICALLY BELIEVES GUARDIAN SPIRITS EXIST

Anime is NOT lying to you

Remember Shaman King as a kid?
youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg

Maybe you watched Shugo Chara?
youtube.com/watch?v=YMDs6UqPbN0

Guardian spirits are such a cool concept. But everyone knows they don't exist, right, WRONG

In the Shinto religion, which is practiced by 100% of Japan, human bodies are possessed by Kami, which are spirits that return to the earth after death. So all those shrines around japan are homes for your dead ancestors, who have now become gods.

This is what it means to be a guardian spirit.

The concept is not that much different from a guardian angel in the west, but nobody in the west really believes in guardian angels anymore, that was a baby boomer meme. But guardian spirits are still heavily followed today.

What do you think about this, pol?

>What do you think about this, pol?

i think religious people are fkn retarded

i think that you're autistic and at risk of being called a delusional christfag i have to say that the lowest caste of angels are, according to ancient / Orthodox belief, strictly to deal in human affairs such as watching over people

OI M88

DIGGERYDOOS HUH M8?

EHEHEHEH MAAAATEE GOOD ON YA MATE

G'DAY m8

WE SHITPOSTIN NOW M8?

OOGA OGOOGA BO OGGAOGAOGOAOGOWAOHWHOGHOAOGOWHAOHWHOAHWOGHOWHGOAWHOAHOHOOGHOHBOBHOWHAOWHOBHOHOWAHWOHBOAHOWHWOHBOHAOWHOAHO OBOHAWoHA

ohahtoss boomerang

WEEEEEEEEEEE POOPIES HAHAH GOOD m8 POOP HEHHEHEH POOOOOOOOP NOO PLS LEBS XDD POOP OAWOHOBOOOWHOBOWAOHO

more diggerydoo noises and gruntsOOAWHOHOGHOWHOAHWOWHOOOOOOOOOOOAHWOGOWOHAOWH

WEEEEEE WUZZZZZZZZZZ VEGIMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAEHUHAEUHEUAHU ching chong?

POO PEE LAND STOP! NO IT HURTS DESU~~

OAHEOHEOHWAOHOHOHWOAOWHO throws boomerang LOL HAHHA LEAF? LEAF? EASTER?? POO IN LOO? POOPIE FOR ROOPIE? OUWOUOUBOUOBUOUGO

FUGGIN BOGANS m8, FUCKING PETROL HOOFTAH M8 FLAMIN GALAH M8 SICK CUNT [40mb] UOWAOWOHOBHOWAHOWHOAHOBOWHOAHWO AUSTRALIAN TOURIESTS BTFO IN MEXICO HAHAHAHHA

Be australian get heat stroke in santa suit

AHAHHAHHAHAHHA OLDE LEL!

GOLDEN LELIES! HEHEH GOLDEN LELIES! LOL GOLDEN LEL! AYY LMAO BENIS BENIS BENIS WE WUZ ABBOFALIANS WEEEEEEEE ANZACKS NOW AUSNZ LOL BENIS DID U KNOOOo TASMANIA IS POOPIE?

HEUAHEUHEU LE MELBOURNE XD

So kinda like Guardian Angels?

kitsunes make my peepee go hard

You know life after death isn't the point of religion, right?

You THINK heaven is the point of following a religion, but it's not. That's just the hook.

Do you honestly think people believe whether or not they use the missionary position when having sex determines if they go to heaven or hell? Come on. Heaven and hell is not the point of religion, it never is and never will be.

Religious people are wiser than you'll ever be.

>gaijins will never EVER understand the source of our true strength

You need to eat a high dose of shrooms or smoke salvia and witness a upper intelligence

Cooler than fucking Christianity to be sure. Hell, it even makes more internal sense. It's also native to Japan, and is part of their heritage. Better than Christianity in every way actually.

Get back to class, engrish teacher

>"it's the angel heiarchy meme"
nobody actually believes this. get the fuck out

>he couldn't be bothered to read the entire post

amaterasu is a faggot

You are suffering from a grass-is-greener mentality you dumb fuck

don't be a weeaboo, friend. japanese culture is fucking based but no need to curse your heritage

Yeah, so they're free to believe what ever they want.

Now excuse me while I thank my Guardian Angel bro for having my back.

Nah, because I've been on both sides.

wtf did yiu just say to me
i am a strong womnyn ypu fucking neonazi skinhead fucker fuck fuck i hope you enjoy ur life in a basement fapping every day you stale cum splatter in humanclothes i bet u dont even know WHO madethem clothes u weae
well ill tell u
BL;ACK PEAPOLE
they workSO hard for you and i look at my cooffee and know that there are peope with that skin color strugling every day with the apin of oppression u fukken nazi

Time to play FF8 again

>maybe you watched Shugo Chara

did ANYBODY watch Shugo Chara?

Ah yes, so wise
I'll go and do things I shouldn't, but it's all okay if I go to church and pray on sundays!!!1 truly wise

Some people just want to believe they have a STAND
It's like a guardian angel, but cooler.

To be quite honest, Christianity is as much Chinese heritage as it is European. It still comes from the Middle east kikelands. It also has major internal logic flaws that contribute to the disillusionment with the religion.

Having visited Japan, and having acquaintances inside Japan, I can say that although things may be harder, the people are much more homogeneous than under Christianity in my hometown.

they're real

you don't understand, and that is why you want to destroy society

here's a hint

what's easier

telling a kid that if he punches his classmate he will have his parents taken to court and possibly arrested

or

telling a kid if he punches someone else he gets to burn in hell by himself for all of eternity

i'll let you think about it

>American laughing at Japan because of religiosity
Is this some multilayered ironic humor? the vast majority of your population think the world is 6 thousand years old.

you're missing out on some big truthbombs by not watching shugo chara tbqh

it has some really good commentary on society

>Literally admitting that your religion is for dumb kids and isn't meant to be taken seriously.
Damn

Of Course Guardian Spirits exist.

What? Anyone with any level of education knows the true purpose of religion in a society is to form the backbones of social interaction.

It has nothing to do with hell or heaven and everything to do with establishing a mutual "social norm" that is taught to children who grow up into a type of person that is suitable for the society in question.

That is why you can't remove religion from the world. It's a literal necessity if you want any sort of adhesive social norm.

You in fact do not need religion if your populace has an average IQ of >115 and your society is built with a goal in mind for it's existance rather than simply "here we are".

So you're the type of person that wants a country to just have its population turn into emotionless machines that only care about acquiring money

Yeah have fun with the birthrates in THAT shithole.

i'll just add people much smarter than you already thought about these issues hundreds and thousands of years ago, before the society you were born in even existed, and determined religion was necessary to shape any meaningful society

so just fuck off

>Acquiring money
Fuck off, monetary gain is not a purpose you can build a nation around you insufferable imbecile. No wonder you think religion is necassary

>Shinto
>Practically 100% of Japan

Japan is majority Christian
YOU FUCKING DUMBASS
STOP BELIEVING ANIMU

So stands actually exist?

>it was a troll the entire time

You can't build a society around anything but money in a society without religion. Any attempt to do so would fail after one generation.

according to modern japanese belief, yes
ask any japanese person if they believe in guardian spirits, they will say yes

s-source?

>practiced by 100% of Japan
You don't know shit about Japan

>be japanese in ancient times
>the fuck is science?
>earthquakes and volcanoes happen every other day
>dafuq is this happening
>tribe leader tells you it's spirits
>you believe him because he has a two-inched dick instead of your one incher

t. Stupid Weaboo who thinks he's a Japan expert

You know America bombed the only two christain cities in japan, right?

Japan used to have have, 200,000 or more chrsitains. they all died in the nukes.

every single christain academy in the country was obliterated.

Eh, they call them as kami or gods and goddesses, muslims call them djinn, and christians call them angels or demons depending on whether they follow the Creator. Same difference.

I see you are a pessimistic nihilist. I feel sorry for you, as you will never have true free will outside of the false idea of self in your head. The very type of pwan that MGS 2 spoke of.

I wanna possess that spirit

you have an american flag, you already kniow what a population that doesn't believe in god operates like, look at your friends and co-workers

there is literally no fun in anything

society has lost it's way indeed

same here bro

>amaterasu is a faggot

>Winged humanoid
This isn't even my final form!

I need an edit of this gif but about fedora tippers like this aussie

>An ancient culture like Japan aligns their beliefs with nature and the spirit of their ancestors

Wow, so surprising, read a fucking book you illiterate faggots.

who cares
people have their own beliefs, retard

Japan UNIRONICALLY BELIEVES yelling the name of your attack is effective in combat

Japan UNIRONICALLY BELIEVES if you train hard enough you can throw a fireball made of "energy"

Japan UNIRONICALLY BELIEVES they are Saiyajin master race

WE

>Remember Shaman King as a kid?
Fuck yes, I loved that shit. Tried it again recently and both voice tracks were so bad to be they wrre unwatchable.
>Maybe you watched Shugo Chara?
Not much. It was fun but eh.

I didn't watch all of it butwhat I did was fun and cute.
Wouldfinishwatchingifcontemplatingsuicide/10

Good. Christcuckery doesn't belong in Japan eanymore than itbelongs in Europe.

Angels are also real though.

>highschool freshman takes his first world cultures course

Do you even know they very definition of the word wisedom ?
Asuming your religion is right because some goat fuckers in the desert invented it centuries ago and so they must have all the answers to all questions a human could ever ask is not wise.
You either belief in your holy book without knowing the circumstances of it's origin which is not a very wise thing to do.
Or you believe in it despite knowing the exact circumstances which isn't a very wise think to do neither.
Give it up, Burger, there is no way some ideologic retard could ever be considered wise.

It's tradition. 99% of them are atheists.

tell me how to get a stand! Dont make me Nagasaki your shit!

Yes, they are called Angels user.

one day there were 20 threads up at /lit/ which were of poor quality. I made them all.

based nips stay based

>he doesn't believe in extra-dimensional consciousnesses

I suggest you shut the fuck up before Kek punishes you for your insolence.

They are probably many "spirits" conscious forces we cannot understand or grasp the nature of. The only evidence of them existing is the uncanny circumstantial evidence they leave behind.

Many times in history prayer has brought about weather phenomenon to alter history.

Even the ancient Greek philosophers commented on this. These beings are comprised of information, memetic synchronicity. It's as real as the data in your computer or the radio signals in the air.

The medium of this information doesn't matter, what matters is that it's organized and behaves in a way that seems conscious.

Soiled school girl panties?

seriously was going to point this out
the west has an analog of Shinto to some degree
in Odinism/Asatru which includes ancestor worship/veneration too.

>gaijins will never EVER understand the source of our true strength
two nukes
okinawa and nagasaki

yeah, the west had been based as well before they fell for the kike deity :D

>MUCHA LUCHA, MUCHA LUCHA
>XIAOLIN SHOOOOOWDOWN
>YAI YO YAIIII YOOOOOO

got me on the binge, OP

t-that doujin... masaka... you have good taste, my friend.

>shitndol
>good

>we've got a pleb on the line boys, reel 'im in

my spirit animal is Dr robotnik... whats your point.