Why are Trump supporters so poorly educated?

Why are Trump supporters so poorly educated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5QE4W0jq8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're too stupid to get an education

We want people to play by the rules. If we can make people play by the rules I strongly advocate for much lower qualifications for immigration or visas, but as it stands most illegal immigrants don't even pay taxes.

The american mythos will doom it to failure

> Muh rules
Surprise surprise you guys are unthinking boot lickers.

Leftist teachers

I think you mean indoctrinated.

This makes Liberals butthurt. Legit cry.

Don't be obtuse. If people don't obey the law and are free riders, they should not be here.

I don't want someone to benefit to something that I've paid for if they have contributed *nothing* to it.

Oh boo fucking hoo. Non citizens should have to follow the same laws citizens do. And they don't. FUCK OFF.

How many regulations did your ancestors go through? Mine just git off a boat fro europe.
Your just want to change that because they are brown and I guarantee you that you feel america should be a white nation.

>w... why are they all so dumb?

youtube.com/watch?v=E5QE4W0jq8s

>I don't like these people coming here because they don't contribute and tend to break the law

>You're only doing because of their skin color. I'm the one who brought race into the argument, but it is YOU who is racist!

Immigration has always been strictly controlled in the United States until recently.

>asking dumb people why they are dumb

Theyre also PROUD of being uneducated.

Let that sink in.

That cartoon misses the point; the Samaritans where known for being hostile to outsiders; that's why it was so noteworthy that one of them was "good".

Yes, America was a nation created by Europeans for Europeans. Get over it, your not entitled to our civilizations nigger.

> These people are racist.
> These people are white males!
> These people are nazi's!
> These people are uneducated!

It's almost like the left can't win an argument.

>(((educated)))

They dont need no fancy liberal jew book learning

Why is the OP such a fucking moron? They are economic migrants not refugees because they are not fleeing an oppressive communist regime such as Cuba.

A nation without borders is not a nation. Just ask the natives.

your logic isn't logical. in fact, you might be getting a little too emotionally involved here. did someone hurt you?

lol, people with chicano studies degrees are considered educated.

Christian charity will be the downfall of all western civilization. Remember, these regions have never done one bloody thing for us.

Inb4 u bombed durr homes hurr

why are democrats so poor

why are democrats in debt

why do democrats live like shit

>Poorly educated
Ok, next time your furnace or your AC goes out, you can fix it yourself with that big fancy piece of paper.

Your ancestors also imported blacks by the boatload to build shit and use as fucktoys... Not sure why you think things never change.

why are democrats so ignorant

why are democrats so ignorant of politics

why are democrats so dependent on government

Why is a fat woman in the middle of the desert?

Because libs let niggers into the schools

niggers disrupted the class so all I now feel is hatred to all niggers

especially TacoNiggers

why are democrats so dumb

maybe if you studied something useful in school you wouldn't have to shill for shekels you liberal twat

A look, a strawman. Haven't seen that before.

Except for the part where you show the graph of welfare usage by state side by side with political affiliations by state.

Because colleges are liberal.

>state by state
less accurate than county by county

why are democrats so bad at the economy

In the late 18th century, the US was something like 20% black.

based idaho

Niggers

why are democrats so bad at economics

lol if you think most Latin American refugees don't suffer repression in their home countries

Some of those questions are incredibly vague. They could mean all sorts of things.

Did they ever mention if the survey surveyed many Republicans in North Dakota?

Because trump appeals to the lowest common denominator - fear and anger, which uneducated people have no control over due to their stagnated emotional and educational growth. Several of my assistants are in their fifties/sixties and are office functional morons that still gossip and party like they're 18 years old. They're also scared that ISIS is somehow going to blow up their car. It's embarrassing.

80% of "refugees" are male and over 18

fuck off

He didn't say Republicans are flat out smarter. He said they have some indicators that are higher than those of Democrats. Not the same thing.

>Only care about christcucks when it benefits them
>30 years from now
>muslim predominate religion in USA
>christians being slaughtered in street
>try defending selves

"LOL WHY ARE U SO MEAN? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A CHRISTIAN OR SOME SHIT LMAOOO"

That's bullshit, Obama created jobs

>bush

>2.4 % increase in debt

lamo I'm not even american and I know that's complete bullshit

>le government creates jobs

it's not nominal
>what is bush getting down inflation

>Reagan overall reduced taxes and only slightly increased debt
wew lad
>causation vs correlation

also, it's yearly change too, divided by 8

>higher average than both democrats and republicans
>"only slightly increased"

Damn, so this is why people are Democrat...

A
FUCKING
LEAF

(((facts)))
(((knowledge)))
(((perspective)))
(((reality)))

Have a fact.

He pondered to people who are either racist and stupid. Not one or the other like Democrats do. They're dumb as fuck and aren't capable of contributing to the workforce in any fashion other than nigger work in factories. They complain about the Spics and Chinamen taking the or Jerbs bUT don't realise they're just as useless and think they deserve more because they're White 'Muricans. Their jobs will be automated and they'll change their tunes when they have no choice but to go on welfare because they're too fucking retarded to do any skilled labor.

They obviously don't teach math in your shit hole third world country.

I'm going to assume everything else you posted is bullshit too

>leaf
Why you guys do that?

>Deficit Spending
Regan set the precedent for this, especially when it comes to military spending.

>Ukraine and Syria
Nothing that could be done in Ukraine short of going to war with the Russians and Russian involvement in Syria is not much different than our own. The Russians just spit out propaganda and conservatives bought it.

>Comparing dollar to gold
Not appropriate since 1933.