BYE CALIFORNIA

Guys, if California leaves, that is 55 less electoral votes, guaranteed to be democratic. Democrats would never have power in America again.

THIS.
MUST.
HAPPEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscommonsense.org/research/unsustainable-california-the-top-10-issues-facing-the-golden-state-wall-of-debt/
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/1/california-red-1272-billion-state-auditors-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES

watch them crawl back once they have no drinkable water

Um, shush. Do not remind them of this obvious fact.

I really hope Sup Forums meme magics this into reality.

>tfw commiefornian
which state should i move to if this actually happens?

California is basically 25% of all US economy. The US wouldn't survive without them.

What happened to Caifornia between 1988 and now?

Even if they fail to secede, if there's a rebellion then they will get utterly btfo and California will get split into smaller states and there will be a period of time in California that would be similar to the southern reconstruction.

>implying the south would survive without all of the money that goes to subsidize southern states from California

Sure. Then we can create our own Hollywood.

But what if Democrats will start a 'muh drumpf was the man who broke the union' narrative and win?

Serious question.

Utah

Yes they would, just with a 25% weaker economy

That's a strong possibility. He'll go down as the worst president in history if he let's California secede successfully though

Oh no, I guess another state will have to fill the niche that isn't a desert that grows almonds, oranges, and avacados.

I like how the one thing that can unite America is our hatred of California.

Lol your entire country would collapse without California.

Where do you think all the tech giants like Google and Facebook come from? Where do you think most of the food comes from? Where do you think most of the GDP come from? Where do you think a good portion of the military comes from?

I would like to California secede for the sole fact that it would destroy the United States. Finally, a real happening in my lifetime.

The last time California ever decided an election, it was a red state.

Praise KEK!

Let them go, kick their ass and sanction them harder than post WWI Germany. Take away their electoral college votes for 10 years

Jefferson

It's 15%

Obvious bait

It doesn't work like that, no wonder you idiots let trump into office.

Are you kidding? Cali taxes are given to mexican illegals in the state. They don't have enough extra xash to help their own fucking people. Theor debt is massive. They can't pay thier own bills.

uscommonsense.org/research/unsustainable-california-the-top-10-issues-facing-the-golden-state-wall-of-debt/

Let them secede, invade, put in puppet leaders....profit

>Implying any of those pay taxes to Cali aside for their installations
Delaware motherfucker

But MUH DESALINIZATION

Earthquake, Chimpout, OJ Simpson, Bill and Ted sequel, Dot-com bubble.

You mean 2 weeks after they secede?

We don't want them or their giant mass of charity cases who require lifetime welfare.

>cali
>food
>confiscating US military assets
>able to negotiate with other countries with the US cockblocking it at every turn
>populated by pozzed cunts

Cali would overtake the Swedish Caliphate in less than five years if it seceded. It would be hilarious and the US would not give two fucks because most of the tech giants would before they have to start bussing their workers in with armoured vehicles like they do in South Africa.

One that actually appeals to forigners without being patronizing maybe?

Also how does Hollywood make its money?
Are they sure a lot of that isn't domestic?

>states listed by debt

Yeah.. great looking economy it has.

You do realize if California leaves and takes their 55 electoral votes with them, the amount of ev's needed to win will just go down from 538, right?

Letting California leave is a retarded geopolitical move.

I fucking hate them, but we must have it.

I have to move to Commiefornia for work

I was really sad about it. I might quit

But if I can help vote the state out of the union and then bail it will all be worth it

Fuck los angeles. It needs to go

Hahaha Cali would go broke just building them.

Iowa. dude it's not that bad. the economy here is really growing.

Thats why we turn them into a territory instead who cannot vote until they are purged.

You guys do realize that california makes up 25% of the economy right? Without california the rest of the U.S. is fucked.

Fucking do it, Commiefornia. I'll play Dixie all day and never stop smiling.

Idiots
Out
Walking
Around

>Letting California leave is a retarded geopolitical move.
>I fucking hate them, but we must have it.

How so?

It seems like a good long-term investment in preservation. We could chop of the top half of the state too

My main concern would be a porous border. If they go solo and fail, the infection will spread

I'm guessing most of that debt is held domestically. If they secede, they might not pay it back, especially if they go with the "We won't support Trump's Fascist Amerikkka" narrative.

>t. kansas

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/1/california-red-1272-billion-state-auditors-say/

or, when he wins civil war 2: california boogaloo, he will go down as being as great as lincoln

They don't even have their own electricity or water. Any retard saying "hurr durr the us would collapse without California" isn't acknowledging that California is literally incapable of supporting itself without the US. They'd be an Africa tier third world country after a month.

31% is actually pretty decent though. Considering Shitfornia is constantly bombarded with liberal propaganda.

kek california is the six largest economy in the world, their bound to have more debt then the other U.S. states.

>WHY CALEXIT IS A BAD IDEA.

Imagine you have a 45 years old neet son, and he is anyoing as fuck, you tell him to leave your house and find a place to live and a job.
Nothing wrong here right?

Now, imagine this, this 45 years old son actually has severe mental problems.
Now the thing you done dont sound like a good idea right?
You must stay with him, despise he being an anoying person and take cake of him, to make sure he improve himself.

And this analogy show why calexit is a bad idea

no... i think its better just to deport all the illegals and then red pill the rest of the scared democrats.
Never split the Union

There's no way in hell that Clinton got more votes than Obama 08'

This literally cannot happen the military will be up Californias ass in a second

Not how the constitution is written, the 55 would be re-apportioned among the remaining states based on census data.

>let CA leave
>they ally with china
>china gains all major west coast ports and military bases
>migrants now have all of northern and eastern california to enter the US

most of california is conservative and has more guns than most of the US

How is it bait? California pays more in taxes to the federal govt than it receives from it. California literally has to fund all of the other welfare states all while remaining the largest economic power in the country.

You're so deep in denial that you've closed your mind to facts you should know more about than me. California will soon be the world's 5th most largest economy.

To put it into perspective, California has a bigger economy, a bigger population and a bigger army than Canada. Nah, that's not just it, a bigger economy than India, Russia, Italy, Australia, etc. In other words, the US is nothing without California, deal with it.

NO! We already have too much Cali runoff in the Salt Lake Valley. West Valley is practically little Mexico. And there was talk for a while of overturning Campus Carry. RREEEEEEE

I should say 53, the 2 senate votes wouldn't be reapportioned.

>all of those blue states with shit economies
fucking reeeee

If california tried to leave we would go in there and take it back by force so just sit tight

Iowa is comfy. But for some reason I don't like Des Moines even though it has the best economy. Quad Cities, Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Ames, Iowa City, Souix City all have more character. Des Moines is like anti-character for some reason.

And Canada is nothing without the US, idiot. Hard to continue making money off of technology when you have no fucking electricity.

*fewer

I'm new to pol and in california, what's with all the hate guys?

So am I the only one who identifies it's a few shitty cities that brings down the entire state? We need to section off those crap holes and welcome our bros.

There are next to no niggers in California.

notice how states with the biggest economies have the most debt. States with the largest populations have to do more to sustain its population. Their debt doesn't change the fact that many states depend on california's money to survive.

EH

Don't try to tell me how to speak English leaf!

EH

You know what else this means?

NEW AMERICAN FILM INDUSTRY

MEME IT REAL BOYS

Northern Commiefornian here.

P-plz don't meme me out of existance Sup Forums. There are some good counties in California.

It's just South of San Francisco that's a liberal, water stealing shit hole. Don't neglect your republican friends in the North!

State of Jefferson when?

Also all those spics taking from the system and not paying in

just deport them,,, thats all it will take

>literally a drain on federal spending

yeah I think we'll be alright

>many states depend on california's money to survive

California takes in more federal money than they pay out. This idea that California is a 'net producer' is pure delusion.

Stay on point user. This whole thread is b8 and trumptards like you are getting triggered by the truth.

It's obvious bait, the facts are all wrong.

This. I'm completely onboard with this. Territory status.

California leaving would send the US economy into chaos and that would very significantly alter both the political parties and the politics of the voters

Ummm what about all of the other liberal shitholes in this country? California has concentrations of liberals in the cities, but rural California is conservative. You retards keep falling for media hype and jewry, pathetic.

Pic related. See all those blues states faggots? Are they gonna break away too?

Nope

Sorry concern trolls, but the union shall be preserved.

What would be hilarious is if the droughtocaust made them abandon liberal ideals and start using nuclear energy for desalination.

kek supports you friend, praise him!

Those spics pay approximately 12 billion a year towards state and local taxes.

Dammit calis how am I gonna get to Wasteland Weekend if you guys split?

Am I gonna need a passport?

A big chunk of it would be domestic, I'm sure.

But I would love for the rest of the country to say "no" to California and let the state falter.

i get that. I live in dsm, its nice, but fuck it's becoming ((((diverse and multicultural))))

Non-LA Jew film industry. God, we can dream that such a thing is possible. We need to meme this into reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>State of Jefferson
i'd say this. Because kicking Cali out is retarded and solves nothing.
>mfw all three Cali presidents were republican
make Cali great again when?

They don't need to. They still wouldnt have enough votes to carry the country. You see those places that have gone blue around Cali? They were pretty red until refugees started flooding into them. That will stop once immigration requirements apply to California.

Please do it. Please.
All those farmers will move out of state as fast as they can.

I'm moving to Maine to become a fisherman bruh

>be tech giant in state
>state secedes

What would you do in that position? Do you really think established, massive businesses are going to stick around on the front lines of Civil War 2?

Sup Forums being raided by the_donald trendsters.
>oy vey Commiefornia go bye bye! it would totally benefit the country! no more liberals reeeeeeeee

And how much of that money is spent dealing with their shit?

It's going to be hilarious when all the tech sectors leave and it turns into mexico then votes to join mexico only to get conquered right back by the US army.

>California secedes.
>Mattis orders March to the Sea 2.0.
>Marines vs College snowflakes.

They actually just got a fuck ton of water and most of their dams are having to let water flood out. They have enough water for 5 years even if there isn't an inch of rainwater for said time period.