Calexit Shill Force One

Be warned of massive influx of paid shills pushing this Calexit meme as an attempt to rig future elections.

Trumpkins won't care though, they're already bought mind slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings/california
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article66904557.html
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/economy/article24581770.html
twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/825375696033820672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We wanted Commiefornia out long before the election.

Troll account, right ?

Stupid account got busted as a fake anyway

california cant leave

it just makes them look like idiots

and trump has the rust belt... he didnt even need florida to win

troll account

They've been predicting everything that has happened before it's happened my deluded little Trumpkin.

This. Fuck SoCal, it's cancer and the US would be better off without it.

Just remember this if that shit actually happens.

Trudeau will most likely take them in.

The Trump plebbit already shills Calexit like a bunch of hivemind retards they are. Nothing will happen in 4 years (i think) but someone out there is clearly planting and normalising this idea

It's John Miller

California can't afford to leave. Before some half wit goes of about GDP. GDP only accounts for what's produced, you are forgetting that California is a welfare state.
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
It's 3rd in welfare payments.
California is one of the least stable economies of all the US to include territories. Puerto Rico has a more stable economy than California.mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings/california
California's pension debt is bigger than some country's GDP sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article66904557.html
> that's a fixed cost that's only growing over time.
California would have no agriculture without federal subsidies. mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/economy/article24581770.html

California is $443 billion in debt, and operates at a constant loss they couldn't afford of the federal government didn't float them. That's just the fiscal end. California imports all its power and most of its water. They would have neither, if they left.
Basically, it's a pipe dream made up by a bunch of stoners who couldn't pass the worst education system in this country.

Yeah, It got caught in a lie yesterday. Some bitch reporter said Trump photoshopped his hands to look bigger in his inauguration photos so that account Tweeted that Trump was going around asking staffers if they knew photoshop to touch up the photos. It turned out to simply be an optical illusion so now we know the account is full of shit and just reacting to the news.

Sure thing champ

GOOD! Get the FUCK OUT of our country. All the /k/ali fags and conservative califags can finally come home.
>mfw the democucks will NEVER win another election
Oh god it's TOO GOOD to be true.

Why do liberals believe anything? Anyone with a brain could tell shit like this:

twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/825375696033820672

It wasn't even an optical illusion. The images were simply cropped differently, with him being different sizes in each.

Umm no sweetie etc etc

>no more democratic presidents ever again

this is a good thing retards, fuck commiefornia and fuck the demoncrap party

Yes, there was also another one. These accounts are fake and created by Hillary supporters.

How can people even believe that Twitter account to be real? Absolutely pathetic.

>Democratic party is AIDS
>Therefor my cuckold party of sycophants should never be opposed or challenged on anything.

even under the assumption that everything you're saying is true, if the vote passes they'll leave, whether they can afford to or not. i fail to see the downside for the rest of us. sounds to me like we cut off the dead weight and they get a taste of reality.

Either way the reporter admitted she was wrong but the account tried to push an obvious falsehood anyway

California should leave and take Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Hawaii with them. The Northeast from Maine to Maryland can leave too.

Fuck Bannon, he's a fucking Leninist who wants to see the world burn. He's anti-american.

that's what i'm thinking. like who is following and listening in on trump and team? this is stupid and fake

America will split up more than just cali, if cali leaves. the downfall of the "US" will be entertaining.

Southern Nationalist here. I hate Communist California faggots, but I would fight and die for their right to local rule and independence if they can demonstrate a local majority wants it.

Bannon is now ranked higher on Trump's NSC than the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

He's my hero

no. cali was half of them dem vote. the rest of the country will stay united as the true republic. new york will be forced to cope.