Well Sup Forums?

No

Indeed

>tfw people will read about most radical generation in earths history making holohoax real
feelerino good rn famalampai

>grandchildren asking themselves "Did people really judge based on race and religion, not character?"
>continues to speculate "However, the country I live in right now is great and the outcome became beneficial to me. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea for them to have judged those people."

>tfw people are cucking this hard for a religion that wants to kill them
>tfw people are cucking this hard for low IQ unassimilatable immigrants as our infrastructure fails and schools over flow

Why are we trying to save this place again

>Judge people on character, not race or religion
>Unless they're white
>Fuck whitey

Most of our grandchildren will be lucky to know what history is. All they will get is (((advertisements)))

>Yes, son. Believe it or not but white males were the target of a lot of hatred only because they were white and male at the same time. Crazy, I know.

8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)—provides:
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

They'll look back at it as the time liberals tried to disrupt justice.

Oh, and that supreme court pick.

Soop Boop

>not character

That's exactly why we want to ban them: their character. They're goat fucking terrorists. And even if they're not directly involved in terrorism, they silently cheer it on. Fuck Muslims. Deus Vult.

Cause We'll gain good karma and we'll all get QT 3.14 GFs in the next life

Kek wills it

One of the candidates for the DNC Chair just said in an open forum that her jog would be teaching "people how to shut their mouths if they're white."

Yeah, the Left is really concerned with character.

>88
>Deus Vult.

>captcha: "frei lakeview"

You mean like judging people based on political affiliation

Thank you for pointing this out

Asshole politicians made this bed for themselves

Yeah kiddo, those were dark times. But fortunately we managed to kill everyone who wasn't white or Christian so we don't have to judge people by their race or religion anymore.

Yes son they where called Liberals

Yep

Attack whites and Christians for 8 years, expect no backlash

>Grandpa, did people really judge based on race and religion, instead of character?
>Yes, boy. They were called non-whites and muslims.

This is prime fucking time for a terrorist attack to occur so all these muslim pandering fucks can be btfo. kek wills

There won't be books in the future, dumbass.

checked, make it so

The regressive left judges everyone on race/gender/sexual-orientation/religion.

Isn't this like the billionth time in history we've had to kick these fuckers out? History doesn't give a shit about muslims.

Jk, leftists. Pls no bully. I meant liberals, not non-whites and muslims.

ebooks

>character
What fucking character? They're all the same. Tell me more about how shit skinned you are, how many genders you identify as, how whitey oppresses you, or dressing yourself in someone else's identity. Everything that is coming to them they deserve and more.

I don't understand evolutionary psychology: The Tweet

But the ban was based on the character of the affected countries.

I guarantee nobody talking shit about the ban has stepped foot out of their gated community and worked with rapefugees in any capacity, funny how that works

>And not character

Being a Muslim is part of one's character. It's a CHOICE. If you can join or convert to Islam that means it's something everyone is deliberately choosing to do.

Now if you have these people killing others in the name of your religion and you're not denouncing them or giving up the religion. What the fuck does that say about one's character? What does brainless conformity say about one's character?

We did judge based on character. Hence, the ban.

Go shit up europe mudshits

It's funny because they'll never wake up to that. They'll never realize there are rational, valid reasons for blocking a group of people from coming into a country. Instead they focus on the emotional, feel-good argument ignoring the real world and real problems.